Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,837 members, 7,945,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Gating Probs With My Luv One: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gating Probs With My Luv One: (1548 Views)

My luv for crazies. / My Luv 4 Single Mum / How To Enrich My Luv In Her Heart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gating Probs With My Luv One: by needeeg(m): 11:35am On Jul 19, 2006
m about to gate marriage with my luv one, and i foung her naked making luv with one of my best frien, so guys wat did u thing i should do pls, about this fucking issue. cry
Re: Gating Probs With My Luv One: by iice(f): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2006
Move on
Re: Gating Probs With My Luv One: by zarah(f): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2006
Get, Gate

Found, Foung

Friend, Frien

Think, Thing

and you wanna get married??
no wonder she bleeped your friend!!!!!!
Re: Gating Probs With My Luv One: by Hotstepper(f): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2006
what do want us to say? You don't need your advice. Someone you are not married to but planned to get married to can't be fucking your friend and you want us to advice you. Well dump dat gurl and move on.
Re: Gating Probs With My Luv One: by needeeg(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2006
hmmm iice u said i should move on, how do u think ppls wil say about me?
Re: Gating Probs With My Luv One: by iice(f): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2006
If u want 2 stay stay, na ur problem, jeez she cheated on u b4 u even said "I do" in this case i dont see y any1 will fault you for leaving? Do u want 2 say u trust her not 2 repeat it? or are you saying that you will forget this and put it behind u and it will never bother you, u will never have a nagging doubt about her in the future? Well i look at things logically, am not you and your not me, if u feel u can continue with the marriage go ahead, U shud knw that you have to do things 4 u, what ppl think about you is jst secondary 2 ur wants/needs, they r not gonna be living ur life for u, but hey do what u want or must cool
Re: Gating Probs With My Luv One: by Busta(f): 3:20am On Jul 20, 2006
pple, ppls

will, wil

Guy, u need to move on. If she really loves u to want to marry u, then she wouldn't engaged in yamming ur friend! if u listen to wateva pple say, u won't progress cos pple always talk, but only u knows where and how much it hurts!
Re: Gating Probs With My Luv One: by diddy4(m): 3:47am On Jul 20, 2006
the guy u get small problem oooo. how can u be asking such question huh? ok then, go ahead and marry her. imagine.
Re: Gating Probs With My Luv One: by ikamefa(f): 5:06am On Jul 20, 2006
needeeg:

m about to gate marriage with my love one, and i foung her naked making love with one of my best frien, so guys what did u thing i should do please, about this fucking issue. cry

ol boy! ifs mes i bes us i will be forgot em! tongue forgotten the gal oh, tongue because this fu*&king issues o di kwa nasty tongue
imagine the imaginations ,she your own love tin tin wa are naked doing shokishombolo with your friends,this fucking issues according to yous is a open and closed cases forgotten the gal!.
Re: Gating Probs With My Luv One: by iice(f): 5:37am On Jul 20, 2006
The guy dey tink abt hin own reputation regardless of what his life will be, slow on the uptake i tell ya lol
Re: Gating Probs With My Luv One: by akniy(m): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2006
my guy, its so simple. marry her and she will turn your into a hotel. she has not xracter
Re: Gating Probs With My Luv One: by akniy(m): 9:13am On Jul 20, 2006
my guy, its so simple. marry her and she will turn your house into a hotel. she has not xracter

(i know we've professors in here)
Re: Gating Probs With My Luv One: by sammyjl(f): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2007
Move on
Re: Gating Probs With My Luv One: by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2007
can it be said any beta---------------------------- move on.

Thank your God that you were privy to such knowledge b4 you married to her

you don't owe anyone any explanation. its your life and its your decision. were you dating her for the sake of others?
Re: Gating Probs With My Luv One: by Easybaby(f): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2007
A lot of this thread here! . . .real and fake!
Nevertheless . . .you can still commit sucide cheesy grin tongue
Re: Gating Probs With My Luv One: by BABEELOVE(f): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2007
needeeg:

m about to gate marriage with my love one, and i foung her naked making love with one of my best frien, so guys what did u thing i should do please, about this fucking issue. cry

At least you found you earlier enough. Not to worry---It will happen to the virginest of virgins. You are only postponing the inevitable. You see, life is dynamic. Nothing stays the same. So either you face it now, or deal with it later. It will still happen. That is life!!!!!!!! kiss
Re: Gating Probs With My Luv One: by jayvin01: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2007
cancel the whole shit!!, she aint worth it, and thank God you are not in too deep before u got to know this!!, this is the best advise, because if u move on, she's gon have more courage to do more bullshit in tha future, be wise ma bro grin grin

Re: Gating Probs With My Luv One: by Musty450(m): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2009
no wonder she bleeped your friend!!!!!!

@zarah
Thats just mean!!!

@ poster
Good thing you found out 'fore y'all got married, no need to analyse it, just move on.
All the best.
Re: Gating Probs With My Luv One: by yme1(f): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2009
2006 post

the poster is already married by now with kids
lol
Re: Gating Probs With My Luv One: by dae(f): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2009
y me:

2006 post

the poster is already married by now with kids
lol
hahahahaha, abi oh --- 2 sets of twins in 2007, 2 sets of triplets in 2008 = 10 kids and people are still givin advice 1,2,3 yrs later, lol
Re: Gating Probs With My Luv One: by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2009
@ poster

It's indeed a bleeping issue. How about inviting them for a party.

(1) (Reply)

When They Say No, They Actually Mean Yes / Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? / True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.