Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,220 members, 7,934,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:14 PM

The Million Dollar Questions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Million Dollar Questions (694 Views)

Forex Scarcity: Banks In Multi-million-dollar Racketeering / Result Of Absolute Creativity: The Million Dollar Homepage / See The Million Dollar Message I Recieved From Ad-dynamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Million Dollar Questions by RYSB: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2008
Question 1: How long would it take you to save $1million? How long would it take you to borrow $1million?

Question 2: Who is going to get richer in the long run? Someone who works all their lives trying to save a million dollars? Or someone who knows how to borrow a million dollars at 10% interest and also knows how to invest it and receive a 25% per year return on that borrowed million dollars?

Question 3: To whom would a banker rather lend money? Someone who works hard for money, or someone who knows how to borrow money and have that money safely and intelligently work hard for them?

Question 4: Who would you have to be and what would you have to know in order to call your banker and say “I want to borrow a million dollars” and have the banker say, “I will have the papers ready for you to sign in 30mins”?

Question 5: Why does the government tax your savings but give you a tax break for being in debt?

Question 6: Who has to be financially smarter and better financially educated, a person with a million dollars in savings, or a person with a million dollars in debt?

Question 7: Who has to be financially smarter with money, someone who works hard for money or someone who has money work hard for him?

Question 8: If you had a choice of education, would you choose to go to school to learn how to work hard for money, or would you rather go to school to learn how to have money work for you?

Question 9: Why do people the people who work the hardest and save the most pay more in taxes than people who work less and borrow more?

Question 10: If you want to learn more then register on the latest stock market forum www.reportyourstockbroker.com. If I can do it, you can do it also
Re: The Million Dollar Questions by RYSB: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2008
This are really the million dollar questions

(1) (Reply)

Distribute Mobile Content Directly / Beware Of Financial Crisis Email Scams / Ask Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.