Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,213 members, 7,950,202 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading (4805 Views)

Marlive- Automated Forex Trading... No More Losing In Forex! / I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by Moneyb: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by surveycash(m): 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
Will you like to attend our 5-Day forex course in Lagos for just $100?
The $100 will be credited into your live account plus another 100% deposit bonus.
This means, you get
1. Quality training
2. $100 live account with 100% deposit bonus.
3. Live signals for a month
4. Mentorship and support
If you will be there, drop your number to register. Limited seats available..
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by McCoded007(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2014
*Salute*... Is it on weekdays or weekend, coz i'm available on weekend

surveycash:
The $100 will be credited into your live account plus another 100% deposit bonus.
This means, you get
1. Quality training
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by Moneyb: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
advice OP go here http://marketsgain.net/training/. I bet you that is all yo need.
Best of luck.
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by surveycash(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2014
surveycash:
This means, you get
1. Quality training

Venue Details

MTGFX, 2nd floor God's Grace Plaza,
65 Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos
Date: 27-31 October, 2014
Time 12-3pm
0909 388 7980
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by coolscott(m): 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
Try these guys: www.facebook.com/myforexsolution

The learning curve is rife with losses but with people like these, you add profitability to your learning curve as they grow your account while you learn on your own or with your coach.
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by Zachxolan(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2014
denip:
I am using this medium to source for mentor(s) for forex trading. I know its a huge investment opportunity but I haven't gotten out the good out of it not to talk of the best. I have traded a few times and lost all the money I have put into it. I am not looking at the forex as a get-rich-quick scheme but I no it has secrets and I want discover and unlock these secrets. So I am appealing to nairalanders who understand the forex market and those who know the secrets of the market to please come to my aid and mentor me. Or you know anyone who understand the market, please link me with them. I want to know dis market inside out. I am teachable. My email add is denpens@gmail.com. Thank you all

If I were you I will pay the price, its like wanting to be a doctor and not go into medical school or a lawyer without going into law school...Take your time read, practice on your own, go to forum sites (baby pips and stuffs).You will be glad you did and if you still need help contact me on zachxolan@gmail.com. I have failed in this business, learnt my lesson and succeeded!
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by surveycash(m): 7:49am On Oct 15, 2014
McCoded007:
*Salute*... Is it on weekdays or weekend, coz i'm available on weekend

surveycash:
This means, you get
1. Quality training

Venue Details

MTGFX, 2nd floor God's Grace Plaza,
65 Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos
Date: 27-31 October, 2014
Time 12-3pm
0909 388 7980
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by dhaewood(m): 3:51am On Jan 18, 2015
[size=58pt]HMMMMM DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHMENT AND SEE WONDERS[/size]

Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by lasheez(m): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
Just contact me on 08036788710 for only serious minded people who need to know the secret on Forex trading.Thank me later when you start making real money.
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by wierdpsycho: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
lasheez:
Just contact me on 08036788710 for only serious minded people who need to know the secret on Forex trading.Thank me later when you start making real money.
mumu scammer secret ko sikiratu ni...grin
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by lasheez(m): 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
wierdpsycho:
mumu scammer secret ko sikiratu ni...grin
Are you having a wet dream or what is wrong with this one?People fail in Forex cos all they do is gamble.If I said I was going to help out,how dare you call me these names.For your information no one at this stage will be ready to put down money without knowing the authenticity of what he or she is getting into.Next time you pick on someone,pick on someone your own size. angry
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by wierdpsycho: 11:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
lasheez:
Are you having a wet dream or what is wrong with this one?People fail in Forex cos all they do is gamble.If I said I was going to help out,how dare you call me these names.For your information no one at this stage will be ready to put down money without knowing the authenticity of what he or she is getting into.Next time you pick on someone,pick on someone your own size. angry
grin you too vex joor.... what broker do u use?
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by lasheez(m): 12:07am On Jan 19, 2015
wierdpsycho:
grin you too vex joor.... what broker do u use?
KO > grin I use fxpro.
Re: Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading by wierdpsycho: 12:10am On Jan 19, 2015
lasheez:
KO > grin I use fxpro.
Did CHF floor breaking Shake their account

(1) (2) (Reply)

Claim $59 Free Usdt In Trust Wallet Without No Investment Or Deposit / Why You Need To Invest In Real Estate (Pics) / All You Need To Know About Company Registration In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.