Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,737 members, 7,941,793 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Top Seven Under-rated Musicians In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Seven Under-rated Musicians In Nigeria (848 Views)

Miguel Is Under Rated / Top 10 Under-Rated Rappers In Nigeria / The Richest Fuji Musicians In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Seven Under-rated Musicians In Nigeria by Aabheaven(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2014
It is no news that some musical artistes who do really have a lot to offer to the music kingdom are under-rated.Here are the top seven of them

1.Sound sultan:-one of the best lyricist in the music scene is no news the most under-rated.Naija ninja as is fondly called started in 1999 with 2face Idibia but is not recognised or accorded the same respect with 2baba.a very nice and consistent singer with smash hit tracks like 'bodmas', 'motherland', 'natural something' and so on should be given his respect in the music kingdom.

2.Solid star:-a very hard working musician, prolific and a lyricist is second on the list.started with hit tracks like Omotena, Skibo, Oluchi is not recognised well with respect to his talent.this guy is meant to be far recognised than so many artiste in the music scene but reverse is the case.

3.Skales:-this gentle man is always seen as upcoming but he started alongside with wizkid, samklef and co.has released some good hit singles and recently released a monster hit banger 'Shake body'.he should be accorded the same respect given to Wizkid.

4.Bez:-if u ever think of a singer worthy to win a Grammy, it should be Bez.he sings a rock kind of song which is not well appreciated here in Naija.a very good lyricist, composer.he also has his band and has released nice songs like baby mama e.t.c.he is in the same class of Asa and should be recognise in that light.

5.illbliss:-fondly called 'Oga boss' is a prolific lyricist and rapper.he is one of the most under-rated in the music scene though he has being in the game for a while.this guy is damn good with nice rhymes, punchlines and he also co-head the capital team with Clarence peters which also has the likes of Phyno, Chidinma and tha suspect.

6.Jesse jags:-this dude is M.I Abaga's brother but he is too under-rated for my liking.if you ever get to listen to Jesse jags songs, you can't but just appreciate rap.this is one of the rap king in Nigeria and is more recognise abroad than here.he is damn good and you doubt me, go and try out some of his songs.

7.Brymo:-the last but not the least is the 'Ara' crooner himself Brymo.a nice singer with a unique type of voice, a lyricist and a prolific artiste.no wonder it was reported that some student at a certain University in U.S.A were said to be studying the artiste because of his hit single 'down'.the first Nigerian musician to enjoy that priveledge.

I will always say that these are my opinions and everyone is entitled to one.

You can also call me Haybee Chams.Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Under-rated Musicians In Nigeria by hakeem4(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2014
What about Nosa, young6ix & phenom
Re: Top Seven Under-rated Musicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 22, 2014
Brymo is very underrated while Dbanj is the most overrated Nigerian musician.
Re: Top Seven Under-rated Musicians In Nigeria by Leetunechi: 10:33am On Jul 22, 2014
Niqqa

jesse jagz is not under-rated...that guy is good..correct that error

banky w is the reason for skalez backwardness!

Do you realy mean oga boss is underated shocked

soundsultan .dude,do you the meaning of underatin

Solid star and co need to step up their game

well, itz none of my bizness undecided
Re: Top Seven Under-rated Musicians In Nigeria by myads890(m): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2014
@op, you should take it upon yourself to advice them on washing their heads in a river

(1) (Reply)

Musicians Are All About Pucsies (toto) ;d / Music / VIDEO: CDQ Ft. Wizkid – ‘nowo E Soke’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.