Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,444 members, 7,894,897 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. (17534 Views)

Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) / Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock / FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Smartsyn: If he had met them a day after the incident, people must talk.

He is finally meeting with them, they are still talking..

No matter what you do, people must talk..

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Arnoldo(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
egift:

Keep deluding yourself and pretending. Bush and Obama visited their troops at Afghanistan. But the zoologist could not visit his people in his country.

Obama visiting Soldiers in Afghanistan

[img]http://2.bp..com/-kW95AlehVSg/U3L028I405I/AAAAAAAA3S8/9wKrg7iAWls/s1600/Goodluck.jpg[/img]
Jonathan begging for foreign troops in France.
ehn!!! y didnt they visit the areas taken over by d taliban of Afghanistan
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by kurt09(m): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hope they were properly screened before they were allowed to enter Mt. Aso Rock. I don't trust Nigerians. If Boko Haram are paying recruits about 30k and Lagos is struggling to pay 18k minimum wage. Your guess is good as mine.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by egift(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hangard:
As I am typing now there are monitors monitoring how you guys deliver online, You and Cleverly are trying to outshine each other to know who will receive higher pay than the other. All you guys do is sleep, wake up glue on the internet from morning till night, and at the end of the day you calculate how many post you created for the day, to check how much you make for the day.

Monitor all your life. If you want my contact I will send it to you. If you want to visit, just say it and I will be a great host.

Your treats, intimidation and insults don't scare a butterfly. Stop wallowing in your madness. Seek help.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
HNosegbe: Kudos to the #BringBackOurGirls campaigners - this would NEVER have happened without them.
Thanks to Oby Ezekwesili and Shame on the most S.T.U.P.I.D arse-licker of all time Asari Dokubo who began a relentless campaign of saying no girls were missing...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by darlingtonNYIG(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sluggish approach from my President but it isn't late to correct the wrongs. And thanks #bringbackourgirls# campaigners, you guys kept the spirit on. Team GEJ come 2019
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by greall1: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Oga jonna don scope them & give them ghana must go bags to share among the self.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by jakiedudu(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
egift: [img]http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/themes/goodnews47/framework/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Jonathan-in-cartoon.jpg&h=275&w=599&zc=1[/img]

If the little girls from Pakistan did not come and mess him up, he will not hear the word of reason. Over 90 days your Girls are missing, a father of the Nation is hiding in the dark, dancing skelewu in kano and reading children book in the dark.

Kindergarten Presidency!
Who is this?
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Moblord(m): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
I wish they would record the meeting and upload d video on youtube
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by patrickmuf(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Prowizy2: Haters will shutup now!!!
No, the people you perceive as haters will only laugh out loud at GEJ and people like you because this is what sane minds proposed long before now...Maybe you hide in shame that you never supported this act...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by patrickmuf(m): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Mumu, have you ever wondered why none of the so called escaped girls interviewed so far by CNN and BBC can't speak common English, don't they teach in Chibok? I smell rat.
No be only rat, you get fish brain...#stupidity amongst us.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by jakiedudu(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
Those of you shouting that the President is meeting with the Parents of the kidnap chibock school girls 99 days after should know that APC are behind the bring back our girls campaign. APC through their agents did as much as possible right from the start of the kidnap saga to prevent the president from meeting with the parents. Insisting that he goes to sambisa forest. They literaly prevented the parents themselves from meeting with Mr President. Now dont you see how they completely politicise the whole issue? As if it was the President that kidnaped the Chibock school girls. As far as am concern the #bringbackourgirls campaign is just another political association of APC to score cheap pilitical point.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by oluwafemi113(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
In private meeting . .. Why the private meeting ...? So that they should remain silence right .... If he knew he felt for this girls why going to party and dancing in Kano State .... This man you most go !!! you sign just 1term and before your term finish i can't even count how many dead bodies
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by FKBZ: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Moblord: I wish they would record the meeting and upload d video on youtube
THEY WOULDNT,AM SURE GEJ WOULD TRY TO VICTIMIZE THOSE PARENT BY SAYING THEY ARE LYING TO THE NIGERIANS CITIZENS AND ARE TRYING TO PAINT HIM BLACK.

IF NOT WHY NOT TELEVISE IT,HE KNOWS IF HE DOES WE THE POPULACE WOULDNT WANT ANY VICTIMIZATION OF THE PARENTS.

IT WAS THE SAME WAY PEJ ACCUSED THE BORNO WOMEN OF TRYING TO SPOIL HER HUSBAND GOVT.

SOME ONE ONCE SAID"IF THE GOVT WONT LISTEN TO THE PLEAS FOR THE CITIZEN,THEN THEY WOULD USE CRITICISM TO KILL THEM"

IT SEEM THE ONLY THING THAT GET TO GEJ IS BAD PUBLICITY.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Demdem(m): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
OliverPin: Very Good... These APC gods attacked Jonathan specifically for the incident, do you read el rufai tweets. He is not anti-governemt but anti-Jonathan. Any slight news(weather confirmed or not) they take it up and call Jonathan lots of name. That makes thomas like me feel its all just to discredit Jonathan for 2015 election. And again, if you were around on NL during that period you'd see numerous thread calling Jonathan names. Demanding specifically that He(PDP) brought back the girls instead of they(Government-APC and PDP) many more I cannot write. If a bomb goes off in USA the opposition party(ies) don't react like this. They see it a a comon enemy but opposite was the case. They saw Jonathan as the enemy.. On the other hand Jonathan has done so many tinz to counter them since the adoption which I cannot start saying(space and time). The man too is a bigger nuisance for all I know...... I am not a PDP or APC supporter don't mis-judge me. I hate Government in General cos they are all corrupt and we pay the price for their selfish games. But until these parties learn to work together everything they do is just games.

If am to get u right, u believe the issue was politicised primarily because the president was called names right?
Are u aware that name calling isn't new?
Are u aware that far before this incident, Jonathan has always been called names?
Are u aware that after this incident and probably forever, he will still be called names being a public figure.
Are u aware that he isn't the first person and definitely not be the last person to be called names?
Are u aware that even outside this country, citizens call their leaders especially those they perceived foolish names?
I can continue on and on and on.
Name calling isn't enough to conclude that opposition politicised the situation. Infact i believe it wasn't politicisation of the issue but govt deliberate refusal to act initially based on reasons best known to them.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Demdem(m): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Mumu, have you ever wondered why none of the so called escaped girls interviewed so far by CNN and BBC can't speak common English, don't they teach in Chibok? I smell rat.

Fool, so in ur daft state because u assume they can't speak English it automatically means that their so called kidnap is a scam.
Foolish u.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Pataki: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
The Clueless one is only seeking for face lift.

Even a 17-year old girl knows the right thing than the doofus we call a President.

100 days......

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Demdem(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Arnoldo: no no........i believe it is not staged....bt it cld be staged because in d history of us if i cld remember opposition in us once used iran to kidnap us citizens jst to bring down d present gov..........nd wit wat buhari said about making nigeria ungovernable for him...i dont blame her for saying dat

Show me where Buhari said he will make Nigeria ungovernable and I will be convinced that u are ok.
U lot just enjoy dishing out facts from ur anus. Does that make it really so?
Jeeeez

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Safari29: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
jakiedudu: Those of you shouting that the President is meeting with the Parents of the kidnap chibock school girls 99 days after should know that APC are behind the bring back our girls campaign. APC through their agents did as much as possible right from the start of the kidnap saga to prevent the president from meeting with the parents. Insisting that he goes to sambisa forest. They literaly prevented the parents themselves from meeting with Mr President. Now dont you see how they completely politicise the whole issue? As if it was the President that kidnaped the Chibock school girls. As far as am concern the #bringbackourgirls campaign is just another political association of APC to score cheap pilitical point.
what is this one saying?
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by deols(f): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Smartsyn: If he had met them a day after the incident, people must talk.

He is finally meeting with them, they are still talking..

No matter what you do, people must talk..

Gosh! Ye dumbeth!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by dustydee: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
egift: [img]http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/themes/goodnews47/framework/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Jonathan-in-cartoon.jpg&h=275&w=599&zc=1[/img]

If the little girls from Pakistan did not come and mess him up, he will not hear the word of reason. Over 90 days your Girls are missing, a father of the Nation is hiding in the dark, dancing skelewu in kano and reading children book in the dark.

Kindergarten Presidency!
Father of which nation? Biko, stop that play. He is the president simple. In any case, a father will not act the way he did when this abduction took place.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by jiggla: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
pray God gives you wisdom to act right next time, because you just didn't do the right thing for waiting this long, no western leader will be daft enough not to have visited them all these while. this is very shameful l of our leader.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by kokoA(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
OliverPin: Here I am. I said and stood my ground that chibok was a scam..... Now I re-take my statement and apologise.... My reason was because politicians(Expecially APC) politicalized the whole thing and made it seem a scam. If They(PDP and APC) had worked together from the beginning to finding those girls it would have been a good indication that the story was true. Now APC are now calm on the matter and we now see clearly that they actually missing. The problem we have is not just PDP or APC but both of them. They politicalize everything and make it seem as a race for 2015..... Once again, I apologise(if indeed its tru)
What is wrong with some people sef? Nigeria citizens are missing and you are talking about PDP vs APC? We have a GOVERNMENT for God's sake! Government has no political party, it exists to serve the people. What was the government's response when this unfortunate incident happened? The problem with this administration is that GEJ has failed to separate his office as our president from his portfolio as a member of PDP.. No wonder he can tell anybody who cares to listen that PDP states are more secured than APC states.. Even if the opposition tried to politicise the kidnap, a responsible government will not stoop so low to engage them in gutter fights while some innocent children are in the hands of some blood sucking lunatics. Let's say the truth irrespective of our party affiliation. GEJ failed in handling this kidnap issue. A few days after the kidnap was the best time we could have gotten these girls back, if only he did not go about dancing skelewu, if only his PDP party was matured enough to ignore APC's accusations and urged him to do his work, if only he didn't take the news as gov. Shetima's plan to discredit him, etc.. Now it is almost impossible to get these women back complete.. Smh

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by bloodykiller: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2014

Kindergarten Presidency!

shutup or i will disown you

you dey mad?
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Theflint1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
bloodykiller:
any gay in this thread, would love a real diccck in my asssss, not my dad's 2incher
Bastard, ur harlot mum ain't enough for u abi
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by boujaye: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2014

Kindergarten Presidency!
Why just run your mouth in the most ignoramus manner? Do you know the strategy behind involving Malala Yousafzai in this rescue mission or you thought the issue of rescue of this kind is akamu and acara meal? grow up boy, blind criticism and hate for GEJ will take you no where. Meanwhile GEJ till 2019, haters kiss the transformer!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by bloodykiller: 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Theflint1: Bastard, ur harlot mum ain't enough for u abi
as i expected
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Pataki: 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
See the doofus called the President. undecided

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by bloodykiller: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Theflint1: do you know i also fvck my goat

abomination!!!!!!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Arnoldo(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Demdem:

Show me where Buhari said he will make Nigeria ungovernable and I will be convinced that u are ok.
U lot just enjoy dishing out facts from ur anus. Does that make it really so?
Jeeeez
y dis one dey look mirror dey follow himself talk

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Arnoldo(m): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
boujaye: Why just run your mouth in the most ignoramus manner? Do you know the strategy behind involving Malala Yousafzai in this rescue mission or you thought the issue of rescue of this kind is akamu and acara meal? grow up boy, blind criticism and hate for GEJ will take you no where. Meanwhile GEJ till 2019, haters kiss the transformer!!
my bro u know d difference between pomo nd cow tail....tell am make him hear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SSS Arrests Blogger Iroegbu Emenike In Akwa Ibom / Radio Biafra Launched In America / Ban On Commercial Tricycle, Motorcycle In Anambra: No Going Back

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.