Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend (58105 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by tsirin(f): 5:13am On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez: I saw a thread yesterday about guys that does not have girl friends. Cos I don't have a boy friend yet, I thought it proper to open a similar thread for us(girls without boy friends)
I want to take it a little farther from the guys own by asking that you state your reason(S) for not having one.
Let me go first:
1)I was brought up in a strong religious circle and as such anything that will pave way for sins are vehemently frowned at in my denomination.

2)Am not ready for marriage yet, cos we're thought and I believe too that one can start such exposures when he/she is ready for marriage

3)I fear that no guy will be willing to be a friend in the right sense of it without crying out "Am Friendzoned!". Am yet to see that guy who will accept platonic friendship.

That will be all for now. If I remember other reasons I will update the list.
Now my kind, where are we? cool

to the initiator of this project good job u did. pls contact me on this link 7BE574F9 or whatsapp 08034993666
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Camellia(f): 5:15am On Jul 24, 2014
Three7Ty9:

And if you didn't?
undecided hey sir,,, want me 2 ansa dat?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by PrettySpicey(f): 5:29am On Jul 24, 2014
Every issue or non-issue is a thread now and they all make the Front page too... God punish hackers o! lipsrsealed
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Echosam: 5:34am On Jul 24, 2014
Anyway gud people visit www.virginology..com for divers answers to problems in ur relatnshp
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by YesBwoss: 5:51am On Jul 24, 2014
mencade5: am a girl and i dont haff a boyfriend.

+ all the boys that dated me always sleep with me that very day and they leave. They are up to 50.

Now am alone. tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by bokoslayer: 5:56am On Jul 24, 2014
Sylverbox: Na their girls bad pass. So don't even reason towards that pole.

Not all of them bro. I've met some that won't do it until they are married.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 24, 2014
alextayo:

hello pretty, saw your profile pic just now and i must say you are one really pretty sweet lady...keep it up
Thanks Alex.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by pretydiva(f): 6:08am On Jul 24, 2014
I don't ve a bf.n I am lookin 4 serious guy 4 a very serious rlatnship dat may eventually lead 2 d alter..i want a guy who won't disturb wif sex..marriage is honorable n d bed undefile
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Csami(m): 6:49am On Jul 24, 2014
I don't have a...em wrong thread

pretydiva: I don't ve a bf.n I am lookin 4 serious guy 4 a very serious rlatnship dat may eventually lead 2 d alter..i want a guy who won't disturb wif sex..marriage is honorable n d bed undefile

Seriously! Wanna hook up?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Good night bro
Morning bros
Yaay!
Nna oyi gi nwanyi a make gokwa fpg o
cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 24, 2014
Camellia: undecided hey sir,,, want me 2 ansa dat?

Yep ma'am, I'd like to know what's so special about being on FP. Humor me!
tongue grintongue

Anywa, Top of the morning to you.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by peddyholl(m): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2014
Prowizy2: Come on to me ye single girls and i'll give ya all unconditional love.

I have enough peniis money to satisfy all of you
angry

bros, are u out of ur mind, wetin dat "p" dey find there? come check mine out, u will take to ur heels
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by palugycolina(m): 7:18am On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez: I saw a thread yesterday about guys that does not have girl friends. Cos I don't have a boy friend yet, I thought it proper to open a similar thread for us(girls without boy friends)
I want to take it a little farther from the guys own by asking that you state your reason(S) for not having one.
Let me go first:
1)I was brought up in a strong religious circle and as such anything that will pave way for sins are vehemently frowned at in my denomination.

2)Am not ready for marriage yet, cos we're thought and I believe too that one can start such exposures when he/she is ready for marriage

3)I fear that no guy will be willing to be a friend in the right sense of it without crying out "Am Friendzoned!". Am yet to see that guy who will accept platonic friendship.

That will be all for now. If I remember other reasons I will update the list.
Now my kind, where are we? cool

U fine girl..nd seem kinna cool..
Im single as well..ph guy..08063991763..perhaps we cud talk something..
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by peddyholl(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2014
maysimsimple:

PNCTURE of u hot and beautiful or.. U know d rest. This is d 23rd century sweetheart, d good bad and d ugly will always rear their ugly heads. Thats what we built d foundation of earth on. If i start with my own side of d story, what i went thru in the hand of gurls , yeepa!!! I swear i wont be married to my heartrob today. Follow ur heart, Gold is digged from d dirt.....

don't mind them, they are good for nothing. make dem go wash there heads for river if they really need to have a bf undecided
maysimsimple:

PNCTURE of u hot and beautiful or.. U know d rest. This is d 23rd century sweetheart, d good bad and d ugly will always rear their ugly heads. Thats what we built d foundation of earth on. If i start with my own side of d story, what i went thru in the hand of gurls , yeepa!!! I swear i wont be married to my heartrob today. Follow ur heart, Gold is digged from d dirt.....

don't mind them, they are good for nothing. make dem go wash there heads for river if they really need to have a bf
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2014
Don't advertise your singlehood if you know you are not ready to mingle.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Motolank: Seun? Is it possible to have the name of mods who put a topic on front page by the side of the topic pleasssssse??

Loooooool, what you seek my friend is like telling a Nigerian politician loot money but after doing so go to the market and throw it in the air.

Well, I'd love that, really.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by pretydiva(f): 7:41am On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=Csami]I don't have a...em wrong thread

Seriously! Wanna hook up?[/quote..
Smtin like dat
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:45am On Jul 24, 2014
Ishsoph:
O wegbuo ya
Nwa school biko jekwuru umuaka ibe gi
cheesy
Agadi nwoke, naa village je soru ndi agadi ibe gi biricheesygrin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:46am On Jul 24, 2014
Ishsoph:
See mouth shaping in responding to questions
Guys go dey hustle naa
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Onye aragringrin

Ututu oma to U o.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 7:46am On Jul 24, 2014
Ishsoph:
Morning bros
Yaay!
cheesy

shocked shocked shocked

Lekwanu m echichi cry

Good morning
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2014
Ishsoph:
Morning bros
Yaay!
cheesy
Kedu onye bu oyi ya nwayi?? angry undecided
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by lacreamieboie(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Hey... I'm single, kinda liking Irishkez... can I know you?? #No string attached!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

shocked shocked shocked

Lekwanu m echichi cry

Good morning
Onye chiri gi echichi??
U r taking echichi 4rm onye ara serious?
Ndo ga a bu afa gi!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Lovexme(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2014
*STRETCHES* Na only me waka come...
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Onye chiri gi echichi??
U r taking echichi 4rm onye ara serious?
Ndo ga a bu afa gi!

Sharrap angry
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
you don quickly 'engaged-zone' me bah? Ok.
*takes belt and ties it to ceiling fan in preparation to hang himself*
oya,call off that engagement sharp sharp
Lolz.I guess I ll prefer u hang urself so that u can help me tel God 2 mak my weddn day a glorious One... wink
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by 1stola: 8:05am On Jul 24, 2014
Please ladies,
I need me a girl who's got this physique
.( 38. ) Bust
. .)28( Waist
(( 40 )) Hip
Apply if you know you qualify.
pm me.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by peren: 8:05am On Jul 24, 2014
am single ooo, my reason is simple, i like what i like. if i dont like you i can't fake it.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

Sharrap angry
Okwa maka dat gal ka iji eme all dis things

Chukunoya ooo! undecided
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by 1stola: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2014
peren: am single ooo, my reason is simple, i like what i like. if i dont like you i can't fake it.
do you qualify .?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by segefx(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2014
@op though u look beautiful,am sure u got one bf before.Anyway live your life.U got no problem. u chose wen u are ready.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (46) (Reply)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.