Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,106 members, 7,942,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

I Didnt Bother When I Failed Unilorin Post Utme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Didnt Bother When I Failed Unilorin Post Utme (2216 Views)

Why I Failed WAEC (hilarious Photo) / If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira / I Failed My Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didnt Bother When I Failed Unilorin Post Utme by Facts12: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
The POST UTME of the university of ILORIN is on going right now. It started on Monday 20th of July and will end by 25th of July, 2014. The cut off mark of the post utme is yet to be determined but educated guess is that the cut off mark will be at 50.
The purpose of this thread however is to sensitize the vast majority of Unilorin aspirants that even when you are victimised by jamb or post jamb, you can still secure your admission into the BETTER BY FAR university. Just like there are many ways to kill a bird, there are many ways to gain admission into the university too. JAMB is one of them. Pre-degree is another. However, on the scale of cost and benefit, there is one alternative which majority are not aware of but has proven to be a veritable option at securing admission into all Federal and State universities. And you don’t have to write jamb too. This option is called IJMBE. What is IJMBE? How does it work? Which centre is notorious for good results?
All this questions are answered at www.ijmbatilorin.gnbo.com.ng. WASTE NO MORE TIME WAILING ON YOUR FAILURE IN JAMB AND BEGIN ON THE ROAD TO THE UNIVERSITY!!!
Re: I Didnt Bother When I Failed Unilorin Post Utme by jerryboiii(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
FOOL
Re: I Didnt Bother When I Failed Unilorin Post Utme by kudoxs(m): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Don't mind this yeye OP o, Unilorin doesn't take Ijmb again, he'll just dupe you.
Re: I Didnt Bother When I Failed Unilorin Post Utme by VocalWalls: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hmmm

What a thread!

Re: I Didnt Bother When I Failed Unilorin Post Utme by Funpeter: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
serious so which university is taking it?
Re: I Didnt Bother When I Failed Unilorin Post Utme by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
fool.... DE writes post UTME in d better by far university too
Re: I Didnt Bother When I Failed Unilorin Post Utme by isoh(m): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2014
kudoxs: Don't mind this yeye OP o, Unilorin doesn't take Ijmb again, he'll just dupe you.

Please get your facts right....don't just come online an spill poop.....On the Post UTME portal of the ongoing putme exercise there is the IJMB entry mode.

So pls, authenticate the information you have.
Re: I Didnt Bother When I Failed Unilorin Post Utme by isoh(m): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2014
Funpeter: serious so which university is taking it?

The following universities accept IJMB.
ABU,UNILORIN,FUTMIN,UNIABUJA,FUTY, FUTA, AAU, UNICAL, UNIUYO, BUK, RSUST, KWASU, FUNAAB, UDU, DELSU, ABSU, OSU, CRUTECH, LAUTECH, ALL PRIVATE AND NORTHERN UNIVERSITIES.

Re: I Didnt Bother When I Failed Unilorin Post Utme by kudoxs(m): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2014
I repeat, don't try usin Ijmb for admission in2 Unilorin! I don talk my own o.
Re: I Didnt Bother When I Failed Unilorin Post Utme by Facts12: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
kudoxs: I repeat, don't try usin Ijmb for admission in2 Unilorin! I don talk my own o.
Thousands have gain admission with the programme. I dont know why you said that but im sure its either because you failed the programm or jobless and trying to thwart the purpose of this thread which is purely sensitisation!
Re: I Didnt Bother When I Failed Unilorin Post Utme by isoh(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2014
PDATE: IJMB now IJMEB (International Joint
Matriculation Examination Board)

What is IJMB?
The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB)
conducts standardized tests/examinations in
various fields. The Board has offices in many
parts of the country. The Board has carved for
itself local and global recognition and
acceptability.

Is the IJMB recognised by the Nigerian
government?
The Interim Joint Matriculation Board is
registered in line with the existing laws of the
Federal Government of Nigeria. The objects for
which the board are registered is

To provide an alternative as well as an effective
opportunity for out-of-school candidates and
school drop outs to study as well as to take the
interim Joint Matriculation Board examinations for
the purposes of being better prepared to:
Enter into the employment market for better jobs
and
Take advantage of opportunity of admission to
tertiary and higher educational institutions both
within and outside Nigeria towards self fulfillment
and National development.

Taking cue from past experience of the existing
examination bodies in Nigeria and the far overseas
to put in place appropriate strategies and measures
to combat, contain and eliminate the rampant
incidence of existing examination malpractices in
order to restore public confidence and credibility for
public examination.
To operate in Nigeria, as a sister examination body
to the existing outfits.
To enter into arrangements with any Federal
Ministry of Education recognized Polytechnics/
Universities/Institution(s) in Nigeria for the purpose
of conducting tests/examinations in the INTERIM
for the admissions into tertiary institutions in
Nigeria.

Type of Examinations

The Board conducts (Ordinary & Advanced Levels)
Examinations and is useful for admissions into
Tertiary Institutions. IJMB examinations come up
twice in every year; March and September.
Examination centres cover South, North East and
North Central Nigeria. Schools that want to be part
of our examination centres are welcomed.

General Information
Acceptance of Candidates with IJMB Qualifications
into Colleges, Polytechnics, Universities, Institutions
IJMB is an international examination body, which
has spread to the nooks and crannies of the world;
with approvals, recognition, and registration from
various department of education, various ministries
of education, the certificates are of international
recognition. Therefore we do not expect any
institution or establishment to turn down our
certificate for any reason. Please mail us for the
current list of those that accept IJMB.
The IJMB is listed as the basic entry requirement
by the various boards in various countries,
institutions.

For More information on admission and registration contact us at:

APEX COLLEGE OF ADVANCED STUDIES, ILORIN
#310 umaru saro road opp. IGS Ilorin.
www.apexadvancedcollege.com

(1) (Reply)

Compelete Project Topics And Materials In Education / Only Genius Like Me Can Answer This Question..try Your Luck / Top 100 Universities In Nigeria For 2016 -full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.