Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,030 members, 7,942,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. (822 Views)

Guys Your Sincere Advise Needed Please / Pls I Need Sincere Advise / Please I Need Your Sincere Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by realdesire: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Am 34, an ICT Professional, presently working in a communication firm. I have only had one serious date all my life and was really hoping it will lead to marriage as I never explored the dating game during my school days for sake of distraction. My Ex and I were very close, we dated for about a year and were really hopping to settle down until recently when she got distracted and opted for a foreign based guy in desperation.

Losing my relationship at this last minute has left me completely devastated and disorganized as I never had a plan B during this time with her. My major challenge now is time to search for that woman described in the bible as “soul mate”, few attempts hasn't yielded much because of very busy work schedule.

My objective is to Find a “soul mate”. At this juncture, I have very little time for long dating or time wasters but serious like-minded female. Now my question is “Do we still have such ladies around”? and if we do, where can they be found.
I have explored some options but it appears like I keep getting involved with time wasters...
Please friends and experienced married folks, I need sincere advice.

Will also appreciate private advice for those that may want to mail me directly … sinceremax@mail.com
Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by Oyetboy(m): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
this isn't the best place for you to find a soul mate....i repeat nl isn't the best place for you to find one!

2 Likes

Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by fuckshit: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
In FÜCKING shi/t agreement. NL not the best place to find FÜCKING "LOVE" grin
Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Oyetboy: this isn't the best place for you to find a soul mate....i repeat nl isn't the best place for you to find one!
...i thought he said he's looking for advice. Just re-read the post bro.
@Op...i feel your anxiety. Bt really, ladies are plenty. You wanna meet a lady with the same mind; if you're a Christian, attend service more. Go to social gatherings,....let bt let me add this, often times, you meet the right person when you dnt plan for it. I mean, when ur mind is nt really geared towards meeting a lady...a girl will just catch ur heart. That explains why you must behave as a real man, smile (you know all those xteristics of a gentle man). Lemme share an experience, a girl i met was nt really planned for...bt as fate would have it, we jxt got into talking terms, it was later she informed me that she's really been watching me out...had always appreciated my 'gentleman like' nature (m nt sure if m a gentleman sha),. So, to be succinct now, there are girls outta there also looking for hussie, bt they need the right one. And don't really be desperate, some ladies take their time to check men out. If your work is like mine, from 7am to 7pm (albeit because of traffic), then don't sleep at home through the weekend, move out, meet people, and perhaps...a friend of the friend of your friend may be the right person.
(m sorry of any grammatical error therein, no time to proove read)
....and as a last word, pls dnt try online dating at this your age!...

1 Like

Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by realdesire: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Oyetboy: this isn't the best place for you to find a soul mate....i repeat nl isn't the best place for you to find one!

are you sure you read this post? there was a question asked, why not answer. if you have a suggestion, why not share it... smiley
Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by realdesire: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Just Confirmed that used the wrong mail Ad, mail: sinceremax@myself.com
Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by dytbabe: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2014

Smh
Why discouraging the man na, u can find a soul mate anywhere.
Are NL babes not human?
Same with women u meet everyday of ur lives.

Op jare, as someone said, u meet when u don't plan.
Frm ur post, I see u are very choosy, don't worry, that woman will pass by u soon.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by dytbabe: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Samakinr:

And what's wrong with online dating?

U think those u meet at churches/mosques/banks or all the good places can't be evil?
Evil is the mind.

U shld have said he shldnt do LDR

1 Like

Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by onstelly(f): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Op don't be in a hurry, pray always about it before you knw it your soulmate will come along. Goodluck in your search

2 Likes

Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
dytbabe:

U think those u meet at churches/mosques/banks or all the good places can't be evil?
Evil is the mind.

...lynpetra, did u see where i said at this his 'age'?...cos the probability of online dating to come to reality is nt sure. And if it comes to pass, the probability of it to be a successful marriage is much lower....as in this' a man who's past the play things. Myself have met wonderful ladies via online media...even via nairaland. Bt i hope you understand what i mean....
Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by dytbabe: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Samakinr:
...lynpetra, did u see where i said at this his 'age'?...cos the probability of online dating to come to reality is nt sure. And if it comes to pass, the probability of it to be a successful marriage is much lower....as in this' a man who's past the play things. Myself have met wonderful ladies via online media...even via nairaland. Bt i hope you understand what i mean....

Oh
I can see u have a thing for lyn
Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by samcidon(m): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
Samakinr:
...i thought he said he's looking for advice. Just re-read the post bro.
@Op...i feel your anxiety. Bt really, ladies are plenty. You wanna meet a lady with the same mind; if you're a Christian, attend service more. Go to social gatherings,....let bt let me add this, often times, you meet the right person when you dnt plan for it. I mean, when ur mind is nt really geared towards meeting a lady...a girl will just catch ur heart. That explains why you must behave as a real man, smile (you know all those xteristics of a gentle man). Lemme share an experience, a girl i met was nt really planned for...bt as fate would have it, we jxt got into talking terms, it was later she informed me that she's really been watching me out...had always appreciated my 'gentleman like' nature (m nt sure if m a gentleman sha),. So, to be succinct now, there are girls outta there also looking for hussie, bt they need the right one. And don't really be desperate, some ladies take their time to check men out. If your work is like mine, from 7am to 7pm (albeit because of traffic), then don't sleep at home through the weekend, move out, meet people, and perhaps...a friend of the friend of your friend may be the right person.
(m sorry of any grammatical error therein, no time to proove read)
nice one broda. but love can come from anywia. online dating is nt all that bad but make sure the lady u meet is ready to settle down.
Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by stinggy(m): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
Here you have it OP

5 Likes

Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
dytbabe:

Evil is the mind.

Online dating is the worse.. Ever heard of Catfished?.
Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by dytbabe: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
glitest:

Online dating is the worse.. Ever heard of Catfished?.

Have seen it, u think those u meet in real world too aint fake?

1 Like

Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
dytbabe:

Have seen it, u think those u meet in real world too aint fake?

Atleast one gets to see the individual's faces, which decreases one's chances of been misled.It's then up to the individual to figure out how to figure out whom he or she is in a relationship with.
I bet your bottom dollar, I would investigate the living hell out of the person...I'm also a good judge of character.
Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by dytbabe: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
glitest:

I bet your bottom dollar, I would investigate the living hell out of the person...I'm also a good judge of character.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by jericco1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Excuse me Sir, It pains me to admit this but, we still have such lady, where ever they are depends on you Sir, & I'd advice you give your job a lil break and try to focus on a lady who seems to admire your feature, maybe ladies and you'd excel if you try examining them properly and look for the desire taste mannerism you've chosen and respectable and of a desireable personality. I'm not trying to be pedantic but, you should try going to places and do things that pleases you try to be around the lady you like and she may like you in return but if you sense she's pretending you know what to do, that should clear your doubt. Thanks
Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
dytbabe:
grin grin grin grin grin

I'm just been honest grin grin grin
Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by realdesire: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2014
Thanks all for your comments but this shouldn't be a debate between online and offline dating, i expected realistic ideas on where best to meet this ladies that we sometimes term "Wife Material"..

Am tempted to think that these ladies are fast on the decline because of explosion of social media. Correct me if am wrong but young ladies nowadays are way toooooooooooooooooo exposed and "wild"...

If you wanna play and have fun, they are good to go, but searching the real thing, you hardly find one.

Really worrisome.
Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by Houseofglam7(f): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2014
Good luck....who knows?
You could discover a new country in this search.
Sail on Captain.
Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by onstelly(f): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2014
realdesire: Thanks all for your comments but this shouldn't be a debate between online and offline dating, i expected realistic ideas on where best to meet this ladies that we sometimes term "Wife Material"..
Am tempted to think that these ladies are fast on the decline because of explosion of social media. Correct me if am wrong but young ladies nowadays are way toooooooooooooooooo exposed and "wild"...
If you wanna play and have fun, they are good to go, but searching the real thing, you hardly find one.
Really worrisome.
Not true the whole thing is vice versa, some ladies are sincere too and looking for real thing but won't find, same with guys too.
Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by dytbabe: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2014
realdesire:

Really worrisome.

Exposed?
Tooooooo exposed?

U want a saint that wld leave u when have nothing or a slut that wld stick with u and lift u up?
What happened to forgetting the past and make a meaning out of the toooo exposed one u got?
Wld u wanna get bored less than 6mnths or u want a good hrt crazy biatch?

The choice is urs young man

1 Like

Re: Searching For Need A Soul-mate, Sincere Advise Please. by realdesire: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2014
dytbabe:

Exposed?
Tooooooo exposed?

U want a saint that wld leave u when have nothing or a slut that wld stick with u and lift u up?
What happened to forgetting the past and make a meaning out of the toooo exposed one u got?
Wld u wanna get bored less than 6mnths or u want a good hrt crazy biatch?

The choice is urs young man

Interesting comments you got here, i feel you.

(1) (Reply)

Hmm,what Advice do U Have For This Lady? / My Crush Here, My Crush There And My Crush Everywhere! / Martina Navratilova Proposes To Girlfriend On Big Screen At US Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.