Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,136 members, 7,916,334 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:42 PM

Jonathanian Words Of Wisdom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathanian Words Of Wisdom (834 Views)

‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him / A Buharist And A Jonathanian Hug Each Other (pic) / This Is The Picture Meme That No Jonathanian/pdp Delegates Can Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathanian Words Of Wisdom by donphilopus: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
JONATHANIAN WORDS OF WISDOM: These Jonathanian quotes are being presented to start your week.......in depression as they have brought a once-vibrant nation to near collapse......

(1). "People exaggerate Corruption in Nigeria. It is not even our first or second problem, maybe the third"- President Jonathan (2014)

(2). "You must be very stupid for saying I bleach my skin. Tell your Editors I said you're stupid."- Alao Akala to Punch Reporter

(3). "How will you tell me I don't have right to treasury of Oyo State Government. The Govt I installed?"- Pa Lamidi Adedibu (2010)

(4). "We want to thank the President for bringing Facebook to Nigeria.” – Information Minister, Labaran Maku. (2009)

(5). “I will rather kill myself than commit suicide.” – Dame Patience Jonathan (2010)

(6). "If I don't contest, Nigerians will feel wan kine" - President Goodluck Jonathan to Christiana Amanpour on CNN

(7). "God is a Democrat, does not support rigging but if you rig and succeed, that means God approves of it.” - Gov. Jonah Jang

(cool. "President Yar'Adua can rule from anywhere in the World"- AGF Michael Aandoaka SAN, AGF to Yar'Adua

(9). "Most of what Nigerians call corruption is not corruption. It is mere stealing" - President Goodluck Jonathan (2014)

(10). “I can see camera people. Are they going to televise us alive?” -Dame Patience Jonathan (2012)

(11). "Na only you waka come? Diaris God o!" - Dame Patience Jonathan (2014)

(12). “Nigerians, don’t panic. Terrorist attacks are everywhere … maybe it is our turn.” – GEJ

(13). "Those that died at the Immigration stampede died as a result of impatience"- Min of Interior, Abba Moro. (2014)

(14). "Boko Haram has restricted my movements within Nigeria. Why are you asking me to go Chibok? Will that #‪BringBackOurGirls‬? - President Goodluck Jonathan (2014)

(15). "No girls were abducted from Chibok. It is a hoax to make President Jonathan look bad." - Unofficial Presidential Spokesman, Asari 'Obese Thug' Dokubo (2014).

(16). "I did not say Boko Haram was in my cabinet. What I said was they were everywhere in my government." - President Goodluck Jonathan (2014).

Please add more words of Jonathanian wisdom to this collection and share widely. Thank you and may God Save our Nation from those that don't mean it and the citizens well, Amen.

- Nasir El-Rufai

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154380978285128&id=393816480127&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6038873384571871637%3Amf_story_key.-8167982775053358483&__tn__=%2As

2 Likes

Re: Jonathanian Words Of Wisdom by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tell me dis man is not stupid?
Re: Jonathanian Words Of Wisdom by donphilopus: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
VOICEOFTHEMASES: Tell me dis man is not stupid?

A Jonathanian yet again?! He ain't silly though!
Re: Jonathanian Words Of Wisdom by kolinz(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
I dont beliv Maku actually said no. 4.
On the other hand he opened his myopic yansh for all to see
Re: Jonathanian Words Of Wisdom by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
No 6 got me laughing. How can GEJ be speaking Pidgin to Christiane Amanpour on CNN? If don't contest Nigerians will feel wan kain.
Re: Jonathanian Words Of Wisdom by donphilopus: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: No 6 got me laughing. How can GEJ be speaking Pidgin to Christiane Amanpour on CNN? If don't contest Nigerians will feel wan kain.

Lol... That's what you get when you're a product of a failed educational system!
Re: Jonathanian Words Of Wisdom by Pataki: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
A government by the mumu, for the mumu and with the mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathanian Words Of Wisdom by shizzle11(m): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
....and the lamentation continues

1 Like

Re: Jonathanian Words Of Wisdom by donphilopus: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Pataki: A government by the mumu, for the mumu and with the mumu.

Lwkmd!
Re: Jonathanian Words Of Wisdom by bloodykiller: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
bastard vulture OP

1 Like

Re: Jonathanian Words Of Wisdom by Forzap: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Number 6. shocked grin shocked
Re: Jonathanian Words Of Wisdom by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
Op, are you still alive? "GO AND DIE"

1 Like

Re: Jonathanian Words Of Wisdom by egift(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
"Stealing Trillions of Naira is ordinary, it is not Corruption" - President Jonathan, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Jonathanian Words Of Wisdom by vedaxcool(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
Op u go kill persin with laugh for nl!

Make me myself add my own!

. . . It is their money America will know - GEJ on why dollars don't get stolen because the currency belongs to America despite the fact that money belongs to Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathanian Words Of Wisdom by ogbronx(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
"I say it is not MEND that is responsible for this attack. I repeat, MEND is not responsible for this attack " Gej , just after the Oct 1 2010 bombing in abuja which MEND abruptly claimed responsibility. No investigation but he was fast to dismiss the culpability of MEND.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathanian Words Of Wisdom by donphilopus: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
ogbronx: "I say it is not MEND that is responsible for this attack. I repeat, MEND is not responsible for this attack " Gej , just after the Oct 1 2010 bombing in abuja which MEND abruptly claimed responsibility. No investigation but he was fast to dismiss the culpability of MEND.

That's why we refer to him as the clueless one!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Won't Distribute Rice" - Amosun (ogun Gov) Said On 3rd July 2014 / Assassination Attempt On Buhari: Suspect Held / Bomb Blast In Kano Trade fair complex beside Shoprite Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.