Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,557 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine (19659 Views)

BREAKING: 3 Female Secondary School Students Kidnapped In Lagos- Metronaija.com / Uk No Longer Blacklists Medical Graduates From 9 Nigerian Universities / Another Six Students Kidnapped In Aba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
OXYGEN01: I will rather kidnap a mad person than to kidnap a mumugerian.Am a sane person and will never kidnap insane people
the spirit of LUNATISM has entered your body. you are the WILDEST MADMAN on earth. you this UGLY SAVAGE !!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by omokoladele(m): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
tit: These people wan die!
Is it because we win them for WorldCup?
We go halla for them head as we halla for Jonathan.
#releaseourarmy somebody!

chairman are u talking in future terms cus we dnt knw the worldCup u are talking about o.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Abraham2013(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
I pity 4 d parents of those people, I pity 4 d kidnapped people, buh I pity d kidnappers more cos if dey r expecting nigerian govt to giv dem millions of euros 4 d release of those boyz, dey r on a long tin. Dey should hav asked BH how far b4 kidnapping dem.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by NafeesaAA(f): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Where is that Malala girl, she should come and talk to Jonah so that preparation for there release will start in earnest
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by OXYGEN01: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
DollyParton1: I wonder what those kids are still doing in Ukraine.
U will.even kill ur family members in exchange of Ukrainian visa.Meaning its 5,000,000,000 times faaaarrrrrrrrrr better than where u living nw.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by slex(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
patostation:

Bros which world cup we play with Ukraine? Have we even played Ukraine before?

[size=30pt]Mr man. NIGERIA BEAT UKRAINE 1-0 AT wyc 2005.

Scorer taiwo taiye[/size]
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by meforyou1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
which World Cup did u win Ukraine? 1966 World Cup?
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Nicepoker(m): 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
who released u from the cage
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Nicepoker(m): 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
safarigirl: Wrong country. We never release the over 200 girls wey dem kidnap for Naija here, na the 9 wey dey Ukraine we wan make dem release?

Next time rebels, kidnap the citizens of a country that gives a fvck....as you may have heard our president doesn't give a damn
wild life
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Cusubaba(m): 12:06am On Jul 23, 2014
OXYGEN01: U will.even kill ur family members in exchange of Ukrainian visa.Meaning its 5,000,000,000 times faaaarrrrrrrrrr better than where u living nw.
Hahahahaha..... Typical primitive gyanaian that reason with his ugly charcoal anus. Poky i.d.i.o.t! Continue seeking asylum on nigeria forum while the economy of ur tiny shit hole country called ghana is worsing everyday. Ghana cedi is now useless to the extent that foreigners are using ghana currency to clear there yansh after toilent while using naira, CFA, dollar for there business transation in ghana.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by OXYGEN01: 12:14am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by OXYGEN01: 12:14am On Jul 23, 2014
Cusubaba: Hahahahaha..... Typical primitive gyanaian that reason with his ugly charcoal anus. Poky i.d.i.o.t! Continue seeking asylum on nigeria forum while the economy of ur tiny shit hole country called ghana is worsing everyday. Ghana cedi is now useless to the extent that foreigners are using ghana currency to clear there yansh after toilent while using naira, CFA, dollar for there business transation in ghana.
Economy worsening n a country being taken over by tourists.Now which one will a foolish person like u choose.Even as foolish as u people are u gonna choose de worsening economy rather. No wonder u fools are coming to Ghana like Muslims going to Mecca.Useless mumugeria with useless people.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Truckpusher(m): 12:24am On Jul 23, 2014
OXYGEN01: Kidnapping a nigerian is like kidnapping a TOAD in a gutter.NO USE.
Chai! Na only you waka come?.....Continue. grin grin
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Cusubaba(m): 12:26am On Jul 23, 2014
OXYGEN01: U will.even kill ur family members in exchange of Ukrainian visa.Meaning its 5,000,000,000 times faaaarrrrrrrrrr better than where u living nw.
Senseless village bastard! U know that Nigerians are very smart, and pround people. Unlike u primitive Gaynaians that went and seek asylum in Brazil. Ghanaians especially ugly dwarf Ashanti's tribe are useless and stupwd. These f.o.o.ls would sell there grandpa cocoa farm or family house or land to raise money to travel abroad but only to go and wash women pants in abroad for 10 to 15 yrs. When they come back home, they would wear bogo trouser with big long cegilet and long dog chain on there neck. Primitive f.o.o.ls like u in the village will be calling them 'burger'

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by OXYGEN01: 12:37am On Jul 23, 2014
Cusubaba: Senseless village bastard! U know that Nigerians are very smart, and pround people. Unlike u primitive Gaynaians that went to seek asylum in Brazil. Ghanaians especially ugly dwarf Ashanti's tribe are useless and stupwd. These f.o.o.ls would sell there grandpa cocoa farm or family house or land to raise money to travel abroad but only to go and wash women pants in abroad for 10 to 15 yrs. When they come back home, they would wear bogo trouser with big long cegilet and long dog chain on there neck. Primitive f.o.o.ls like u in the village will be calling them 'burger'
Dip ur boko head in a dustbin u go get food eat.Hungry terrorist. You calling bombing n killing people smartness? if not a Foo.l like u who will make such pronouncements then who.Stinking ugly mumugerians.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Cusubaba(m): 12:55am On Jul 23, 2014
OXYGEN01: Economy worsening n a country being taken over by tourists.Now which one will a foolish person like u choose.Even as foolish as u people are u gonna choose de worsening economy rather. No wonder u fools are coming to Ghana like Muslims going to Mecca.Useless mumugeria with useless people.
f.o.o.l! U people lack creativity and business ideas and that is why foreigners controling ur economy. All u useless gaynaian know is talking and bragging while Nigerians are busy buying everytin good in ghana and Chinese are busy slavary ghanaians and taking away ur natural resource. Even the owner of the only forum in ghana 'ghanaweb.com' is a nigerian.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by NellyGhenghen(m): 1:05am On Jul 23, 2014
zicoraads: In as much as an evil part of me wouldn't want to empathise with them, since some of them, or maybe even all of them are kids of those who steal our monies with impunity, I wouldn't want to loose that part of me that makes me human.

Pray for your safe return, may the Lord protect u and comfort ur families.

Bruhhh are u frustrated with life? Pls not everyone that has his child abroad is stealing "your" money. There are hard working Nigerians too.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by EbuGeneral(m): 1:28am On Jul 23, 2014

where u under weed when u typed this crap? Ukraine wey no even make world cup abi de world cup na 4 ur PLAY STATION?
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by homeboy232(m): 3:04am On Jul 23, 2014
SenseiX: Ukrainian Govt Statement
In Lugansk terrorists kidnapped nine citizens of Nigeria. The representative of the National Security and Defense Council information center Andrey Lysenko reported about it, transfers UNIAN. - Yesterday in Lugansk terrorists kidnapped nine students - citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Russian mercenaries hold foreigners in the seized building of SBU, - he noted. - Relatives stolen intend to address in Embassy of Nigeria in Ukraine for the purpose of the solution of a question of release of hostages, - Lysenko added. We will remind, on July 21 on the Donetsk region terrorists kidnapped the citizen of Sweden and two Ukrainian soldiers.
https://news.pn/en/criminal/109660?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1477169407
shut up, you and your compromise journalist working for BBC are feeding nigerians with a k leg news without any evidence, must u bring Russia into dis kidnap mess? When it comes to real war, American plus all western countries cannot stand Russia, d worst they can do is to start full scale propaganda media war against Russia, at first it was malaysia plane, now nigerians in ukraine..as far as dis false info is from BBC, what else can i say..situation now is media proxy war, only the wise minds knows better.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by manosteel(m): 3:09am On Jul 23, 2014
Hhhhm! Kidnapping the kidnappers.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by homeboy232(m): 3:12am On Jul 23, 2014
NellyGhenghen:

Bruhhh are u frustrated with life? Pls not everyone that has his child abroad is stealing "your" money. There are hard working Nigerians too.
my brother i tire for them oo, na jealousy dey worry dem,envy and bad belle, if dem hear any negative news abt nigeria students abroad na so dem go dey happy dey talk rubbish like say Aluu killing for ph no worst pass..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by IGLE25(m): 4:34am On Jul 23, 2014
Boko Haram Extension... Other countries Government provides their citizens with evacuation means but Nigeria Government did not.. I even learnt it was hell for Nigerians in Ukraine to get document from Nigeria Embassy there to travel. God will Help our FG and their appointees...
iterator25: we don't have any foreign policy... smh .. fg will keep quiet about this
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by IGLE25(m): 4:38am On Jul 23, 2014
The guy high wella... Na another story im dey follow....
hayoakins: Chai,

Nigerians get value mehn

Which world cup, Under 11?
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by DollyParton1(f): 6:46am On Jul 23, 2014

Lol.... look at you. How do u know where I am? Men!!! You are dumb gan.
I guess you are in Ukraine with this your senseless and aggressive defence of people living in Ukraine. You would be the one selling your generations dead, alive, or unborn to get a visa to where I am. FYI, where I am is millions times better than Ukraine.
So when people in diaspora are raising up their hands, you too will be showing body. MTCHEEEEEEW!!!!!
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by donodion(m): 6:51am On Jul 23, 2014
safarigirl: Wrong country. We never release the over 200 girls wey dem kidnap for Naija here, na the 9 wey dey Ukraine we wan make dem release?

Next time rebels, kidnap the citizens of a country that gives a fvck....as you may have heard our president doesn't give a damn
grin gringrin
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by safarigirl(f): 7:02am On Jul 23, 2014
donnypool:

How will the news come in if broadcasters aren't aware? So if they kidnap me right here and now in Canada, NTA should start broadcasting immediately? Sometimes Nigerians should start using brains on daily bases not only to read for exams.

oh wait how old are you? talking about MH17 crash and doing nothing is same as doing nothing. how many guys have you slept with cause they talk pretty about you but refuse to date you? with the way your are talking, you sounding so underage. Hope nairalanders won't call me a pedophile. cry.
you're the one who tallks like a kid. What does anything have to do with 'se.x'? Why should your mind go to the gutters when there's no purpose for it.

If I choose to tow your path, I could end up bringing up people who have nothing to do with your blatant stewpidity.

What kind of news station wouldn't know about such news? A highly incompetent one like everything else in this country. No miracles expected cuz no one gives an F

Feel free to go to Urkaine and release them if you care so much.

Btw, this is my last reply to you, just realised I've been talking to some h.orny kid rather than a confused adult.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 23, 2014
safarigirl: you're the one who tallks like a kid. What does anything have to do with 'se.x'? Why should your mind go to the gutters when there's no purpose for it.

If I choose to tow your path, I could end up bringing up people who have nothing to do with your blatant stewpidity.

What kind of news station wouldn't know about such news? A highly incompetent one like everything else in this country. No miracles expected cuz no one gives an F

Feel free to go to Urkaine and release them if you care so much.

Btw, this is my last reply to you, just realised I've been talking to some h.orny kid rather than a confused adult.

Do you know that, it is the report being given to a news channel that is been broadcast? or don't you not know people call news station to cover and broadcast a story? If something like this is happening all you need to do is call AIT or NTA and tell them about it, they will look for good details from a reliable source before broadcasting to the public.

you ma'am is a crackhead
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by texazzpete(m): 7:14am On Jul 23, 2014
zicoraads: In as much as an evil part of me wouldn't want to empathise with them, since some of them, or maybe even all of them are kids of those who steal our monies with impunity, I wouldn't want to loose that part of me that makes me human.

A lot of the kids who go to Ukraine to study are children of ordinary civil servants. Admission is pretty easy to medical school there, and it's an easy alternative to schooling in Nigeria. I know at least 4 people schooling there, and not a single one of them has a parent that has held a political position.

I hope you burn in a fire, you thrice accursed m0r0n. Keep your prayers for your own ignorant soul.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by smartdude1(m): 7:37am On Jul 23, 2014

Oga it's not true....I am a student in a school in that city as well and almost all of them are not children of politicians... my dad is a civil servant infact retired now sef....most people there are children of civil servants.. business men and lecturers....just a few are politicians and them miss road I swear....I know all the abducted fellows...They are my friends dough one has been released....most of them back there during this summer holidays are probably people that could not afford travelling home every summer and maybe sef no enough money to relocate to another city now cos that means new house apartments if you dont have any friends in those cities..... I myself I am getting ready to go back to school until I hear otherwise...don't have that much of an option....I am a 5th yr medical student....cant throw all that to gutters.....and by the way ...thanks for the human sympathy in you that made you pray for their safe return...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by zicoraads: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2014
NellyGhenghen:

I usually don't reply people who have no reasonable grasp with the most basic form of English Language.

Besides, it seems you are still in school, so I wouldn't want to perform the job your teachers are being paid to do. When I made that statement, I used 'Some' and 'Maybe'. Now I would advice you get a dictionary and check the usage of those two words before rushing to display your stupidity on a thread. You know some hardworking Nigerians there, good and fine, I didn't dispute that. But I also know about four different children of those who have held public offices, and can not be referred to as saints, schooling in Ukraine's capital.
Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by smartdude1(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2014

Oga it's not true....I am a student in a school in that city as well and almost all of them are not children of politicians... my dad is a civil servant infact retired now sef....most people there are children of civil servants.. business men and lecturers....just a few are politicians and them miss road I swear....I know all the abducted fellows...They are my friends dough one has been released....most of them back there during this summer holidays are probably people that could not afford travelling home every summer and maybe sef no enough money to relocate to another city now cos that means new apartments if you dont have any friends in those cities..... I myself I am getting ready to go back to school until I hear otherwise...don't have that much of an option....I am a 5th yr medical student....cant throw all that to gutters.....and by the way ...thanks for the human sympathy in you that made you pray for their safe return...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by zicoraads: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2014
smartdude1:

Oga it's not true....I am a student in a school in that city as well and almost all of them are not children of politicians... my dad is a civil servant infact retired now sef....most people there are children of civil servants.. business men and lecturers....just a few are politicians and them miss road I swear....I know all the abducted fellows...They are my friends dough one has been released....most of them back there during this summer holidays are probably people that could not afford travelling home every summer and maybe sef no enough money to relocate to another city now cos that means new house apartments if you dont have any friends in those cities..... I myself I am getting ready to go back to school until I hear otherwise...don't have that much of an option....I am a 5th yr medical student....cant throw all that to gutters.....and by the way ...thanks for the human sympathy in you that made you pray for their safe return...
I am very sorry if my statement sounded callous. I certainly know not each and every Nigerian schooling there is from a very rich family, and I never alluded to that in my post. My lil lil bro is also schooling in a higher institution abroad and I don't think we qualify to be termed as 'rich'. All the same, wether rich, average or poor, I sincerely pray for their safe return. And may God continue to comfort their families.

Goood morning!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP / Women In The Lake Chad Engage In Prostitution To Keep Their Kids Alive - ICRC / There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.