Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

God's Promises To His People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Promises To His People (756 Views)

God’s Promises Build Our Faith / Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi / The Key To God's Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Promises To His People by ugo2u(m): 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2008
Recently I have been driven to seek God in a personal way and I want to know what I have been missing. Originally I thought that God is way up there and taking care of the big things of managing the universe and definitely have no time to look into the matters pertaining to God and knowing him and Him knowing me.

So I decided to dive into his word and search out what he has in plan for me in his word and I must let you know that I have been living in ignorance and I am glad that I am getting to know him better.

For Instance I never knew that God actually takes pleasure in prospering his servant (Psalm 35 vs 27)
So for me being his servant through being born again that means that he takes direct pleasure in prospering me.

That is my scripture for today and I will be pasting what God word has in store for me and you in his word on this blog thread whenever I can.

Always remember that if it is written then it applies to you and me.

Take care and have a great week
Re: God's Promises To His People by ugo2u(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2008
If anyone know any scripture that shows God's blessing to his people

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To All Christians . . . / Do You Need Prayers For Success? / My Christmas Message? There's Probably No God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.