Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,028 members, 7,949,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Skales Releases Video For Hit Single Shake Body + $10,000 Competition (download) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Releases Video For Hit Single Shake Body + $10,000 Competition (download) (512 Views)

Man Dances Unclad To Win Davido's Skelewu competition! DOWNLOAD LINK / Man Dances Unclad To Win Davido's Skelewu Competition! Download Link Available / Janet Jackson To Give $10,000 To Whoever Attends Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skales Releases Video For Hit Single Shake Body + $10,000 Competition (download) by Psalmwellcology: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
The star artiste announced the competition at a world press conference in Lagos, Nigeria where the rave of the moment also announced that he has signed under renowned music label Baseline Music – managed by Howie T, and Dipo Abdul.
To sign-up for a chance to win the amazing sum, fans only need to record themselves dancing to his hit single ‘Shake Body’, and upload it onto www.skalesmusic.com. The lucky winner of $10,000 US Dollars, will emerge via popular polls. “It is a popularity contest, but I think it will be easy if people checked out the video for Shake Body before recording their own version. We intentionally shot the video that way to enable people steal some moves”, Howie T who manages Baseline Music says.
The ‘Shake Body’ lucky Fan competition will herald Skales’ new alliance with Baseline Music in a massive way. “Baseline understands the Skales Direction and this is why I decided to take this step,” Skales says.
The video to Shake Body, which was initially released at the press event, was directed by Stanz Visuals in Lagos, Nigeria.

Download here: Skales – Shake Body [VIDEO]
Re: Skales Releases Video For Hit Single Shake Body + $10,000 Competition (download) by Caseless: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Skale my boy, one day i know say u go make am big. I de sure say banky neva saw this 'shake body' track coming b4 he made rush move to offload u.
I cant stop listening to that his song titled 'tomorrow'. U can hardly find our artists with such rich and emotional song.
Re: Skales Releases Video For Hit Single Shake Body + $10,000 Competition (download) by adesexy(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Skales wey come my school(FUTA)...bliv me e dry small...unlike LACE baba

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Fan Thread -questions,discussions,music/video Updates And More / Actress Yvonne Nelson Disapproves ‘ice Bucket Challenge’ By African Celebrities / Soldiers Evacuate Families From Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.