Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,008 members, 7,949,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? (3155 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Michael111(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
I feel that ladies always make it seem hard for guys to talk to them. From their straight forward answers to not opening up, pretending nt approachable etc. Some even go home and cry after scaring the guy away wth their antics. Wants to know why you do that dear ladies, please i need your comments.

6 Likes

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by farano(f): 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Not all girls

1 Like

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
farano: Not all girls
seconded..
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Once you're in Nigeria, It's a normal thing simply because any lady who instantly agrees to date a guy would be seen as a whöre/slut....

It isn't so in Europe, Asia and America... Girls over there will openly ask you out and treat you as males here would treat their girlfriend...
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Michael111(m): 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
temigracie: seconded..
yh! Nt all ba majority do ryt?
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Waspy(m): 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
Their type of ways......Can drive a sane man bizzare cry cry. I'm all up on this angel and she just keeps leading me on.....till God knows. undecided undecided And I be wanting this babe like my lungs be needing fresh air. undecided cry cry undecided
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
It depends on d level of exposure and understanding of life... Most ladies dnt live their life, they ar being motivated wrongly by peer influence

2 Likes

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Danhumprey: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
After playing shakara with a guy and the guy bone them,they go house go dey cry,abi?

To such girls=========>tongue

1 Like

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ask them
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by valkaka(m): 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=temigracie]seconded..[/quote

not all girls isnt an answer abeg

4 Likes

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by LaurelP(m): 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
farano: Not all girls

Just sharap and ansa d god damn question
Wat do u mean by not all girls?
U especially, d way u form hard to get online
It just shows how full of urself you'll be in real life

But its non of my biz anyway

8 Likes

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=valkaka][/quote]en
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by farano(f): 12:03am On Jul 23, 2014
LaurelP:

Just sharap and ansa d god damn question
Wat do u mean by not all girls?
U especially, d way u form hard to get online
It just shows how full of urself you'll be in real life

But its non of my biz anyway
I'm gonna quote you later sha
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by valkaka(m): 12:08am On Jul 23, 2014
D worst of all is d@ if yu manage to twist and bend ur rules to get der attention and der contact finally...gues w@...they will keep you calling for God's knows how long and most of dem will be like....*keep on calling*....sooo annoying!!!!

1 Like

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by JuicyGee(f): 12:18am On Jul 23, 2014
Lol, on the contrary, I'm actually not like that, I like making a conversation worth it. I guess most girls just wanna feel hard to get, like it really matters. They still get laid after all the forming abi? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 23, 2014
Ladies don't wanna appear too available •
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by lilmax(m): 12:32am On Jul 23, 2014
Why waste time on such girls?

1 Like

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by angel866(f): 12:35am On Jul 23, 2014
so val if ugly guys are complaining...you fine bobo will complain too..hmmmm
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by angel866(f): 12:37am On Jul 23, 2014
valkaka: D worst of all is d@ if yu manage to twist and bend ur rules to get der attention and der contact finally...gues w@...they will keep you calling for God's knows how long and most of dem will be like....*keep on calling*....sooo annoying!!!!

so if worwor boys re complaining,you fine boy want to complain too.
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by valkaka(m): 12:39am On Jul 23, 2014
angel866:

so if worwor boys re complaining,you fine boy want to complain too.

you re kidding right??...you need better xray vision cos yu aint seeing well..am ugly abeg!
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by valkaka(m): 12:41am On Jul 23, 2014
valkaka:

you re kidding right??...you need better xray vision cos yu aint seeing well..am ugly abeg!

eeeeii..has it nw come to physical appearance before yu ladies can tok to guys properly!?!..smh!

1 Like

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by angel866(f): 12:51am On Jul 23, 2014
valkaka:

tell that to blind ladies

1 Like

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by swtesther(f): 1:01am On Jul 23, 2014
i fancy cute and confident guys,so if you aint confident,i wont allow you get close to me talkles of talking to me.
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by swtesther(f): 1:02am On Jul 23, 2014
angel866:

tell that to blind ladies

val i love your eyes sha,you re very cute.stop denying.
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by missalex(f): 1:20am On Jul 23, 2014
valkaka:

eeeeii..has it nw come to physical appearance before yu ladies can tok to guys properly!?!..smh!

funny
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by xp17(m): 2:05am On Jul 23, 2014
swtesther: i fancy cute and confident guys,so if you aint confident,i wont allow you get close to me talkles of talking to me.
...and the cute and confident fella seldom have time for one lady, they are like a free bird moving from nest to nest. do not you think there are other appealing qualities you could get other than "confidence and fine boy" . yes, it's good to mingle with a confident and a fine fella, but remember, you can not eat your cake and have it .

I would go for confidence + cute + something else
or
something else + something else - confidence -cute.
confidence and cute standing alone without other attributes is zero, incase you are unbeknownst prior.

do ladies really know what they want?

5 Likes

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 23, 2014
Do I blame them?
What do you expect when some guys will stop a lady and end up yarning nonsense. Some do it for fun while some do it just to while away time.
Approach a lady well and she will give you audience.

5 Likes

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by xtervaganza(m): 2:28am On Jul 23, 2014
lilmax: Why waste time on such girls?
you don talk am finish

I'll only persist with such girls if I had bet with a friend that I'll EFF her

1 Like

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 23, 2014
softsparkyy: Do I blame them?
What do you expect when some guys will stop a lady and end up yarning nonsense. Some do it for fun while some do it just to while away time.
Approach a lady well and she will give you audience.
abeg teach me...how dem take dey approach lady well??...cos me..cos me neva toast any girl...cos of fear of the unknown...but dey make advances on me and i feel shy..seriously....i want to learn it..give me some tips..please
Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by LaurelP(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2014
xp17: laurelp they paranoid. lol grin why them no go bone face when Oga seun and his emissaries they chop them like buffet. the last time I checked, NL is owned by Seun osewa ; that includes all the ladies .
sorry bros, no condition is permanent.

una no they sleep self. I don they suspect una small small

Funny enuf, Seun doesn't have their time, jst like me
And FYI am not paranoid. I just don't like to pretend, I prefer to say things d way they are

1 Like

Re: Y Do Ladies Make It Seem Hard To Tlk To Them? by IfyChuky(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
xtervaganza: you don talk am finish

I'll only persist with such girls if I had bet with a friend that I'll EFF her
We're 2wice alyk... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat / Meet world's most identical twins who share everything including one boyfriend! / THERE ARE JINNS IN OUR HOUSE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.