Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,020 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:41 PM

2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money (5222 Views)

How Much Is This In Nigeria-jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7 V8 4.7- Urgent Pleas / Tokunbo 2001 Grand Cherokee Limited Edition At A Give Away Price:n1.3m Only / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by phammyus: 2:02am On Oct 13, 2008
2000 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE LIMITED (JUST ARRIVED)

Need peace of mind? No worries with this purchase, it includes a Carfax Title History Report.

ABOUT THIS 2000 JEEP GRAN CHEROKEE LIMITED

LAST REPORTED        : 93, 614 MILE                            TRANSMISSION: AUTO
ODOMETER READING

DRIVETRAIN: AWD                                                        COLOUR: GOLD

ENGINE: 4.0L I6 SFI                                                      BODY STYLE: SUV 4D

VIN: 1J4GW58SXYC347470

PRICE: N1,600,000.                                           

FEATURES
* Disc Changer, AM & FM.
* Leather Seat.
* Power Steering, Power Mirrors,Power Windors.
* Central Lock.
* Alloy Wheels.
* AC (Front)
* 5 Persons Seat Capacity.
* Antilock Brake System.
* Driver & Passerger Airbags.
* Petrol Engine.
* Alarm system.
* Bucket Seats.
* Child Seat.
* Remote Keyless Entry.
* Climate Control.
* Leather Steering Wheel and Shifter.
* Roof Rack.
* Tilt Steering Wheel.
* Traction control.
* Power Driver and Passenger seat.

FINANCE: Available by Phammyus Affiliates. (Terms and Conditions Apply)

Interested buyers should please contact the following contact persons for further information.

Femi: 08028305006, f.phammyus@yahoo.com

Sholagbade: 08056434543, s.phammyus@yahoo.com

This post is strictly for real buyers.

PHAMMYUS NOTES: Shop with CONFIDENCE! We will make sure you always get the right vehicle.

Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by phammyus: 2:10am On Oct 13, 2008
More Pics

Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by Romeobest: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2008
phammyus:

Need peace of mind? No worries with this purchase, it includes a Carfax Title History Report.

LAST REPORTED : 93, 614 MILE TRANSMISSION: AUTO
ODOMETER READING

DRIVETRAIN: AWD COLOUR: GOLD

ENGINE: 4.0L I6 SFI BODY STYLE: SUV 4D

I have been assaulted, Pummeled, Walloped and battered on this forum for standing on the truth, and in my Bid to sanitise this forum of Unscrupulous Car Dealers and Adverts.

I have also been accused of fronting for One of Nairalands Most successful Car dealers, its a Shame on the collective intelligence of reasonable Nigerians.

As an expert in Fraud Identification given my Background in Law Enforcement Agency in Inglewood CA, I have carefully Studied the above placed advert and have identified another FRAUD.

The Vehicle Advertised does not Match the VIN

The Mileage advertised has bn Rolled back

The Color Advertised does not fit the Color of the Car.

This Same car is Advertised as a SILVER EXTERIOR COLOR, with a Mileage of 113,993 miles

the links are

http://www.motortrend.com/used_cars/14/2000/jeep/grand_cherokee/limited/new_jersey/irvington/222090712/113/index.html

My carfax report also tells me that the last Mileage as at 9 / 27/ 2007 was 103, 471 miles.

Our Dear Phammyus has stated the Color of the SUV as Gold, the Mileage as 93, 614 miles the VIN and they all DON'T correspond.

I expect as a typical Nigerian that he is, to come out and say its a Mistake As Usual, I just don't know why some people can't be plain Honest. JEEZ !!!!
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by Romeobest: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2008
phammyus:

LAST REPORTED : 93, 614 MILE TRANSMISSION: AUTO
ODOMETER READING

DRIVETRAIN: AWD COLOUR: GOLD

ENGINE: 4.0L I6 SFI BODY STYLE: SUV 4D

I have been assaulted, Pummeled, Walloped and battered on this forum for standing on the truth, and in my Bid to sanitise this forum of Unscrupulous Car Dealers and Adverts.

I have also been accused of fronting for One of Nairalands Most successful Car dealers, its a Shame on the collective intelligence of reasonable Nigerians.

As an expert in Fraud Identification given my Background in Law Enforcement Agency in Inglewood CA, I have carefully Studied the above placed advert and have identified another FRAUD.

The Vehicle Advertised does not Match the VIN

The Mileage advertised has bn Rolled back

The Color Advertised does not fit the Color of the Car.

This Same car is Advertised as a SILVER EXTERIOR COLOR, with a Mileage of 113,993 miles

the links are

http://www.motortrend.com/used_cars/14/2000/jeep/grand_cherokee/limited/new_jersey/irvington/222090712/113/index.html

My carfax report also tells me that the last Mileage as at 9 / 27/ 2007 was 103, 471 miles.

Our Dear Phammyus has stated the Color of the SUV as Gold, the Mileage as 93, 614 miles the VIN and they all DON'T correspond.

I expect as a typical Nigerian that he is, to come out and say its a Mistake As Usual, I just don't know why some people can't be plain Honest. JEEZ !!!!
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2008
Wonders shall never end,
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by ziontrain: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2008
Nairalanders, this might look like a case of 2 disgruntled dealers washing their dirty linens in public but there are more fundamental and far reaching issues here.

It is interesting that Romeobest has resurrected but be that as it may, I followed his (Romeobest's) link and it does appear that the VIN number Phammyus presented is for the vehicle shown on the link but that vehicle has been SOLD or TAKEN OUT of the market.  I did run a check on the VIN and found out that IT IS NOT POSSIBLE THAT THE MILEAGE SHOWN ON NAIRALAND IS RIGHT.

However, it is possible that the vehicle was bought from the dealer on Romeobest's link and shipped to Nigeria in which case VIN number provided by Phammyus is right but the mileage given by Phammyus is deceptive.

My advice is for any buyer to confirm the VIN number on the vehicle as advertised but one thing is certain, that mileage is not right. I can say without fear of contradiction that the odometer reading has been tampered with (if indeed the mileage provided is the current odometer reading).

Thank God for the provision of VIN number otherwise, this investigation will not have been possible. Once again, this is a good example of why we need VIN number on this forum.
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by micklplus(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2008
thanks ziontrain

idupaul, abegi, nor mind that guy, free am joo

Cheers
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by toba1909(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2008
Blackmail is now the other of the day on nairaland now.
After series of mail as regards who romeobest is,
with no response then.
He finally came out blackmailing his fellow dealer now.

I think this is a show of shame on both sides.
Shameless thieves angry angry angry
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by Romeobest: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2008
toba1909:

Blackmail is now the other of the day on nairaland now.
After series of mail as regards who romeobest is,
with no response then.
He finally came out blackmailing his fellow dealer now.

I think this is a show of shame on both sides.
Shameless thieves angry angry angry

I suggest a Mental test Conduction for Intending members to this forum, We have so many Sick people on here already and this guy is a Specimen.

ziontrain:

Nairalanders, this might look like a case of 2 disgruntled dealers washing their dirty linens in public but there are more fundamental and far reaching issues here.

It is interesting that Romeobest has resurrected but be that as it may, I followed his (Romeobest's) link and it does appear that the VIN number Phammyus presented is for the vehicle shown on the link but that vehicle has been SOLD or TAKEN OUT of the market. I did run a check on the VIN and found out that IT IS NOT POSSIBLE THAT THE MILEAGE SHOWN ON NAIRALAND IS RIGHT.

However, it is possible that the vehicle was bought from the dealer on Romeobest's link and shipped to Nigeria in which case VIN number provided by Phammyus is right but the mileage given by Phammyus is deceptive.

My advice is for any buyer to confirm the VIN number on the vehicle as advertised but one thing is certain, that mileage is not right. I can say without fear of contradiction that the odometer reading has been tampered with (if indeed the mileage provided is the current odometer reading).

Thank God for the provision of VIN number otherwise, this investigation will not have been possible. Once again, this is a good example of why we need VIN number on this forum.

Mr Ziontrain,

Point of correction, I am not a car dealer, please get that clearly.

What's your take on the Exterior Color and Photos advertised as Gold, as opposed to the Silver Color in the Original Advert, is that not enough prove that its not the Car advertised ?
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by ziontrain: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2008
@Romeobest, no, I cannot prove it 100%. You know me very well, I do not make flippant statements. As the case is, I don't have concrete evidence yet.

What if seller claims he bought the car and re-painted it? How do I prove he is not telling the truth? Afterall, it is not a crime to re-paint a vehicle. What this means is that the only way to prove is to view the vehicle and compare the VIN number to the one provided for on the posting. It is after this is done that you can say for sure what exactly the situation is.

I believe in giving everyone a fair chance to prove themselves. If I want to grab hold of someone, I don't want to grab hold of the elbow - I rather prefer to grab hold of the arm. At this point, circumstantial evidence is just not enough.
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by ziontrain: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2008
Nairalanders, I think we need to fair here. I went back to look at the original posting and it says "Last reported odometer reading - 93,614". This is actually the last odometer reading as per Autocheck. However, it seems CARFAX is a much more current and reliable source and has more current information about the odometer reading and status of vehicles. I have always based almost all my analysis on CARFAX reports because I am of the opinoin that others are just not so reliable.

Based on these findings, technically Phammyus did not lie. It's just that CARFAX report is more current and reliable than other sources. Also, Romeobest did not lie with his CARFAX report. It is the conclusion of Romeobest that I did not 100% subscribe to because I do not have concrete proof.

@Phammyus, can you please throw more light on the colour of the vehicle. Did you re-paint it or what? This will help in clearing the air.

I will still suggest that buyer should cross check the VIN and ascertain that it matches that provided on the posting.
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by ziontrain: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2008
@Youngmill, I am not holding brief for Phammyus but I beg to differ sir! You cannot accuse without proof. You can make allegations or suspicion or innuendo but you cannot accuse yet. There is no law or requirement that says you should repaint a car with the same colour except when it's been involved in an accident - I don't get your logic here.

Until you see the vehicle and compare with the VIN number provided and then find out that the VIN number provided does not match that on the vehicle, you just cannot jump to conclusion. Nairalanders are too intelligent for that.

If your intention is to use your argument to make a case that VIN number is unneccessary, then I think that argument is weak, hollow and defies logic or common sense. You will have to try something better.
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by youngmill(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2008
@ ziontrain

I quite understand you, please let this phemmyus do the explaining to us, this is simple, what he advertised is questionable, it's up to him to make us understand, what i can't understand is instead explaining away he felt his image his being tarnished by someone just because this person pointed out his mistake, didn't a similar incident happened not too long to another dealer? He needs to do some explaining or just ignore this instead of pointing fingers because the facts still remain as it is, the report is different from what he advertised, yes the vin might be the same if we have an opportunity to view the car but as that is impossible we have to go by the information we have, it's now up to him to justify this instead of laying blames on an Innocent party.

About the color changing from silver to gold, i don't know about the US but in UK you have to notify the dvla of any color change, according to the pictures, the color was not changed in nigeria, don't you think the seller owns the would be buyers some explainations? Do you not think this raise abit of supicious? Just like you said, people are much intelligent nowadays so two or three things different about the car can make ME decide it's not the same car, we're not in the court of law here and unfortunately can't view the car in question either, we just have to do with the information available.

About your last sentence, well anyone is entitle to his or her opinion regardless of what the opinion is, that's your opinion and don't mean i have to agree with it, i certainly do not have the time about this arguments about vin or no vin that has been going on for a while now, all i know is that buyers needs to beware vin or no vin.
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by phammyus: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2008
@ ziontrain, how can we change the coulour when we have not even seen it? BABE IS ME sent us a gold colour CHEROKEE via e-mail, and that is what we have uploaded. SIMPLE!
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by igwe11(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2008
[size=18pt]what a heck is going on here?
I think is better to read this over again
[/size]

phammyus:

The vehicle in question JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE with VIN number 1J4GW58SXYZ347470  as we advertise is without any error from our side. You will recall in our advert we stated LAST REPORTED ODOMETER READING, which is in accordance with the AUTOCHECK REPORT with us currently will be uploaded later. Infact, the said vehicle has not been cleared at the port, so how is it possible for us to have change the specifications? You may as well enquire from a felow nairalander ( BABE IS ME ) who sent the vehicle to us to market for her if we have taken the custody of the car already. WE WILL NEVER DO ODOMETER ROLL BACK AND WE WILL ALWAYS PUT VIN ON ALL OUR ADVERTISED CARS.

[size=18pt]rather than creating envious impression here.
He mentioned BEBEISME we all know,why not ask her. let wait for the vehicle to be cleared first[/size]
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by Romeobest: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2008
NOW WHO IS LYING

This is getting Pretty Interesting !!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by igwe11(m): 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2008
@Rommy,

Good to hear from you again, when i first saw a post from  Romeo i thought i was in a romance section.
Better still please accuse without bias.there can always be a mix up .
Regards,
I
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by Romeobest: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2008
Why would Nigerians always cover up fraudulent intentions with Mix ups ? I think the problem is endemic

There are syndicates involved in all these fraudulent procedures and we will not relent in exposing them to better your country.
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by igwe11(m): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2008
@Romeobest

why are your reports only on one person, we 'll appreciate it the more if you 'll participate actively in every frauds that will happen here.

regards,

Igwe
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by Romeobest: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2008
I have been on a 3 weeks vacation with my family to the Cayman Islands, just arrived last night, i must have missed a lot on here, but glad to be back.
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by ziontrain: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2008
@Igwe1, haven't you heard that Romeobest is not a Nigerian? In fact, he's never been to Africa o! He does not know Phammyus or Yahoo from Adam so just leave him alone. Abeg grin grin grin

@Romeobest, hope you had a good time in Cayman Islands!  Did you bring back any Coconut for me? grin  grin  grin

This is what I call America wonder!!
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by igwe11(m): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2008
welcome back bros.

Now i know that Naija is more civilized than Cayman Islands. where there is no internet service grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Is high time i went to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by babeisme: 2:37am On Oct 14, 2008
more,

Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by yahoo2(m): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2008
BABE IS ME, you can keep mum all the way now. You have said enough. Nairalanders now know the truth.
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by igwe11(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2008
@babeisme

you are just a courageous woman, you didn't do anything wrong in picking interest out of passion.
don't relent on your effort in trying to make ends meet.
that what biz is all about, risk taking.
Pls continue your good work in checking VINs for people.
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by inspiredm(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2008
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by ikeyman00(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2008
odometer roll back nko?

plenty shit for yansh

hmm grab ur clik, ready inspire,its not gona be easy this time oooo!!!
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by inspiredm(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2008
.,    cool cool
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by Emperoh(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2008
Oga Inspired, How true is this Odometer roll back with the Mr. Ladyub case?
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by inspiredm(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2008
awon boiz
. !!!!!
   cool cool
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by inspiredm(m): 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2008
Re: 2000 Jeep Garand Cherokee Limited. Premium Value For Money by showbobo(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2008
I dont know what to say. . . I'm perplexed i think i'm dreaming

(1) (2)

Toyota Helux @1.850m08038580001,08077605055 / Beautiful 2009 Limited Toyota Highlander / **a Clean Toks Toyota Yaris*** 07 Model Autodrive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.