Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,294 members, 7,910,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:16 AM

Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section (2258 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Welcome To The Music Section ("_") . . . .(Updated 27-01-2013) / Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section by eldee(m): 7:33am On Oct 17, 2008
@javalove
Skingo has been banned too
Re: Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section by longetosin: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2008
eldee u be coward i swear!!!!!
simple question u no fit ans
Re: Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section by javalove(m): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2008
lolllllllllllllllll skingo is banned too. my padi, well i m happy sha.

tosin and skingo, u guys can still use ur old names, just add an asterix in fron of it, say skingo* or tosinadeda*
Re: Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section by icezik1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2008
LOL grin cheesy grin Skingo is banned, Ha ha ha. Too bad, tosinadeda was also banned but I'm with elDee, no insults on this forum. Keep up the Good Work elDee.

If they mess up, BAN
Re: Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section by fastmoney(m): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2008
so eldee is really banning mans from dis ting yh, in a while its just gonna be eldicck, javajocc left, (i hope eldee dun see this as an insult or i'l be my last post, lol)
Re: Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section by ademiller(f): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2008
How crazy can nairalanders and nairaland moderators get? I asked a simple question, if Sunny Neji was dead, i even went as far as saying i didnt believe it, i tot i would get my answers, didnt know both the moderator and the nairalanders r just a bunch of kids.What will warrant the insults and the locking of my topic?

Damn this is so low?
I tot we were matured in this nairaland, guess i was wrong. angry
Re: Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section by ademiller(f): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2008
im talkin to u ELDEEE angry
Re: Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section by longetosin: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2008
next time ask ur question like a question!

how will u feel if u were the person and u saw ur name displayed as been dead on the internet?
Re: Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section by ademiller(f): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2008
longetosin, haba, why u talking like ur some kinda kid? Did u even read what i posted? for crying out loud, twas a news or could i say rumour i heard. And i jus wanna know, cos he is like my mentor, i really like SUNNY NEJI, and i wouldnt wish him dead. I just asked a question cos three people said he was,just an ansa dat requires a question. O for Chrissakes, when would we ever behave like adults? undecided
Re: Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section by longetosin: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2008
ademiller:

longetosin, haba, why u talking like ur some kind of kid? Did u even read what i posted? for crying out loud, twas a news or could i say rumour i heard. And i jus want to know, because he is like my mentor, i really like SUNNY NEJI, and i wouldnt wish him dead. I just asked a question because three people said he was,just an ansa that requires a question. O for Chrissakes, when would we ever behave like adults? undecided

u just dont get my point do u??
every1 is a kid on nairaland except u then grin
Re: Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section by ademiller(f): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2008
grin u make me laff tosin
Re: Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section by lalaboi(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2008
ademiller:

longetosin, haba, why u talking like ur some kind of kid? Did u even read what i posted? for crying out loud, twas a news or could i say rumour i heard. And i jus want to know, because he is like my mentor, i really like SUNNY NEJI, and i wouldnt wish him dead. I just asked a question because three people said he was,just an ansa that requires a question. O for Chrissakes, when would we ever behave like adults? undecided

this is nairaland,
ppl com here to get fact and accurate information
ppl dnt com here to read useless and insulting rumours!
u r talking like one thing, a rumour munger
whats d difference in knowing if he's dead later or immediately u posted the thread. how do u think sunny wil feel if he signs on to the forum and find that kinda thing posted about him?

next time, wait for the news to be broken, unless u wanto be the 1 to break it! (which i think is what u intended to do)
it didnt even surprise me that u r a gal! i mean, thats what d females are good at! spreading rumours!! u r d one who should grow up
Re: Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section by ztyle(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2008
Na wetin dey even happen here sef! embarassed
Re: Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section by ademiller(f): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2008
dafter than i thought@ lalaboi, c u screaming ur head off at a girl.yea, so if all we females r d same, i hope ur sister, wife or girlfriend aint left out.

simple english,"no girl, rong info u heard, SUNNY is hail and hearty". Simple

dont know y u people r behavin like birds. now i know d meaning of bird brain.
Re: Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section by lalaboi(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2008
yea yea yea!!!

cos u r a gal means i shouldnt say a word? cos u r a gal, u think u can spread false rumuors on a public forum!
e beta as u knw say u be rumour munger!

i nor even yarn anything again!

dnt wanna deviate from the purpose of the thread!
Re: Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section by longetosin: 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2008
ademiller:

dafter than i thought@ lalaboi, c u screaming ur head off at a girl.yea, so if all we females r d same, i hope ur sister, wife or girlfriend aint left out.

simple english,"no girl, rong info u heard, SUNNY is hail and hearty". Simple

don't know y u people r behavin like birds. now i know d meaning of bird brain.

take a chill pill girl, all this aint really needed u know!!!!!!
all we saying is that try avoidiing topics like that if u can in case it turns out false like urs did. no hard feelings ok.
and besides this place na public forum so u shld be ready for all kinds of post which shldnt really move u!!! cos if u keep replying all post u will get all worked up for nothing,
Re: Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section by point45(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2008
yo eldee,
im not talking for anyone here but i think you should unhook all em niggaz on ban cos for starters, a ban is supposed to cut your access to the forum and we all know that aint the case. secondly, the people who break the language code are those heated heavy, who also happen to be the most active, though not always intelligent, contributors to the forum. left to primary instincts, i would never root for tosinadeda and skingo but way i see it, skingo is salaam and im shamseddin, that makes us muslim brovas,i might be wrong but tosin is yoruba and so am i too, that makes us brovas too, top of it all, we are nigerians so what the heck,, lets do our thing the way we know how to do it, durty! i dont see myself coming back to this forum if their posts aint there cos it would be a conquered terrain.deep down others pick up things they dont know even though they dont admit it on facebook. i still miss gbade x till date. im not for destructive arguments but hey, what are we saying? this is just an internet forum, if i meet salaam on the road, i'll hug him still.
Re: Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section by tosinadeda: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2008
U get mouth die!
Ori e fokasibe
ori e po nbe
Re: Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section by walttt(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2008
tosinadeda:

U get mouth die!
Ori e fokasibe
ori e po nbe

Dude welcome back[b] home[/b] cool
point45:

yo eldee,
I'm not talking for anyone here but i think you should unhook all em niggaz on ban because for starters, a ban is supposed to cut your access to the forum and we all know that aint the case. secondly, the people who break the language code are those heated heavy, who also happen to be the most active, though not always intelligent, contributors to the forum. left to primary instincts, i would never root for tosinadeda and skingo but way i see it, skingo is salaam and I'm shamseddin, that makes us muslim brovas,i might be wrong but tosin is yoruba and so am i too, that makes us brovas too, top of it all, we are nigerians so what the heck,, lets do our thing the way we know how to do it, durty! i don't see myself coming back to this forum if their posts aint there because it would be a conquered terrain.deep down others pick up things they don't know even though they don't admit it on facebook. i still miss gbade x till date. I'm not for destructive arguments but hey, what are we saying? this is just an internet forum, if i meet salaam on the road, i'll hug him still.

Did eldee have to unban 'em cos of .45's post?

, well, anything to keep this section lively wink
Re: Open Letter To All Members Of The Music Section by tosinadeda: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2008
Dnt get ,it twisted,my ban was 4 a week!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coment On Icant Beleive It By T-pain / Chuddy K- I Am Me(debut Album) / [free Download] Full Album: Reekado Banks – “spotlight”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.