Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,558 members, 7,917,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:44 PM

Help Me - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Me (869 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me by sskenss: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2008
plz help i have this problem with my laptop

Dr waston always appears any time i want to open a file and it crashed my system thereby making me to restart my system

plz help me want can i do to remedy this prob
Re: Help Me by AussieBoy(m): 12:39am On Oct 16, 2008
Dr WAtson is a program error debugger. When an error occurs with a program Dr Watson gathers information and logs to help analyse the problem.

Think back to when you first saw it, had you installed, uninstalled or updated any program?

If not, you can apply the most recent Service Packs for your operating system.

If this persists feel free to send the log file created to me at odeyaolu@yahoo.co.uk. you can find it in:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Dr Watson

to view the folder you have to enable 'view hidden files'

(1) (Reply)

Sell Best Dumps / How To Connect Black Berry With Laptop / Glo 3g Modem For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.