Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,519 members, 7,905,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... (5006 Views)

#nollywoodnothitler Now Trending On Twitter / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Rukky Sanda Vs Chidinma:Who Rocks The Selfie Best?(photos) / Is This Photo Bad !! The Selfie A Female Teacher Send His Young Male Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by jonaji(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
So this lady took a Selfie and called it morning selfie..... Looking Funny gringrin

Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by Krak(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Looks more like a Chimpanze doing a selfie.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by Airforce1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Looks like those "things" u see in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by stevecantrell: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
She needs to go back to bed !
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by IAMBREEZY: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Is this an orang-utan or what.Goddamnit!

2 Likes

Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
undecided Blood of Jah!
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by chiimdee: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hahahahahaha pleeease wait...what in Gods name is....:ahahhahahahahahah. Chim ooh
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
The mere fact that this ‘thing’ is someone's girlfriend got me cracking grin

5 Likes

Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by EnterPRO: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
trending where?

1 Like

Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ceasar1: The mere fact that this ‘thing’ is someone's girlfriend got me cracking grin

`Honestly, I'm tired of that girl...
I told her not to take a selfie, I warned her!
Why will God reward me with a disobedient girlfriend?
What have I done wrong?
Is having an obedient girlfriend too much to ask?

6 Likes

Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by sinaj(f): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
ape indeed
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by sinaj(f): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
ape indeed
jonaji: So this lady took a Selfie and called it morning selfie..... Looking Funny gringrin
ape indeed
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by stevecantrell: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ceasar1: The mere fact that this ‘thing’ is someone's girlfriend got me cracking grin

Girlfriend ?
Are you really sure about that.
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by jonaji(m): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
sinaj: ape indeed
ape indeed
Hehehe..... She was inspired to take a selfie .... Let's give her credit please..

1 Like

Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by SpaceGoat: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by opportunist: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Professional tours to sambisa game reserve, experience nature at its best call 01 546256 for reservations. Disregard any rumours of violent activity going on there the place is safe.

1 Like

Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by ignis: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
See face like monkey. ...
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by Koats14(m): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Looks like a giraffe with hair.
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by Ijebulogic(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Fotoshop Surely no?? Confused.com
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
That awkward moment when u can't help but ask "dafuq z dat"?
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by ng4u(f): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
Funny
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:23am On Jul 24, 2014
Op called this "amazing" and every fibre in me is screaming...................

YEAH!!!
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by aijayHenry(f): 6:15am On Jul 24, 2014
kissBeautiful
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by chacoonder(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2014
SHE is a MAN.
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by vm26: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2014
is taht a gal in the first place??guys pliz answer me i beg
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by chuksi79(m): 9:16am On Jul 24, 2014
Krak: Looks more like a Chimpanze doing a selfie.

grin more like an orangutan
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2014
Wtf! I think she woke up on d wrong side of d bed. Lolz
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by redgem(f): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
jonaji: So this lady took a Selfie and called it morning selfie..... Looking Funny gringrin
Its a guy and not a lady....
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by ideee03(f): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
HAHAHAHAHAHHA...monkey no fine but im partner like am
Austeenx:

`Honestly, I'm tired of that girl...
I told her not to take a selfie, I warned her!
Why will God reward me with a disobedient girlfriend?
What have I done wrong?
Is having an obedient girlfriend too much to ask?
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by jonaji(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
redgem:
Its a guy and not a lady....
Hehehe..... U really think this is a guy ? Well see the 2 protuding objects in front gringrin
Nice pix U've got ...... Be my friend ?
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by pat077: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
she her mouth like goat yansh.
Re: Amazing....see The Selfie That Is Now Trending ..... by redgem(f): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
jonaji:
Hehehe..... U really think this is a guy ? Well see the 2 protuding objects in front gringrin
Nice pix U've got ...... Be my friend ?
Ya, its a guy and I can see his beards. As for the two br..st any one can use oranges, foam bra etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught In The Act!! John Dumelo Touching Yvonne Nelson’s Flat bosoms [photo] / Moyo Lawal Reveals Camel Toe In Her New Pictures / Bbnaija Bambam Releases Stunning Baby Bump Photo With Husband, Teddy A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.