Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

What Should Be The Answer To This Mind Blowing Question ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Should Be The Answer To This Mind Blowing Question ? (824 Views)

See This Creative And Mind Blowing Alliterations / Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! / 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be The Answer To This Mind Blowing Question ? by merzybenedict(m): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
During one of my lectures today, a lecturer asked of a question about a topic relating to a marital life.. Though, it was a funny one that made everyone laugh and think of what the answer should be.. The question goes thus; "Have you stopped beating your wife ?".. Should the answer be YES or NO or what else do we have besides positive and negative ?.. Lol
Re: What Should Be The Answer To This Mind Blowing Question ? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
cool yes
Re: What Should Be The Answer To This Mind Blowing Question ? by merzybenedict(m): 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
norbert101: cool yes
.. Meaning you used to beat her.. D; .... ? grin
Re: What Should Be The Answer To This Mind Blowing Question ? by jaryeh(m): 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
I would say "I don't know what you're talking about."
Re: What Should Be The Answer To This Mind Blowing Question ? by merzybenedict(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
jaryeh: I would say "I don't know what you're talking about."
. Lol. Yeah, i agree. But wouldn't you have paused a minute before you could say that ?.. You would have chosen either yes or no before that could come up .
Re: What Should Be The Answer To This Mind Blowing Question ? by chiimdee: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hmmm I would say .....sir what's your business?
Re: What Should Be The Answer To This Mind Blowing Question ? by merzybenedict(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
chiimdee: Hmmm I would say .....sir what's your business?
.. And you've passed your course then.. Lol.. It's mind blowing
Re: What Should Be The Answer To This Mind Blowing Question ? by b3llo(m): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
The wisest thing at the time of answering the question is to politely ask him a similar question too.
Re: What Should Be The Answer To This Mind Blowing Question ? by merzybenedict(m): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
b3llo: The wisest thing at the time of answering the question is to politely ask him a similar question too.
grin ...
Re: What Should Be The Answer To This Mind Blowing Question ? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
I dont tink "NO" will b an answer without adding some words or sentence to it. To me i will say " NO I HV NT BN BEATING MY WIFE"
Re: What Should Be The Answer To This Mind Blowing Question ? by hemor(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
i would say never cos av never hit a woman except my lil sista that can be annoying atimes
Re: What Should Be The Answer To This Mind Blowing Question ? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
The answer should be "i never started"
Re: What Should Be The Answer To This Mind Blowing Question ? by barackodam: 12:52am On Jul 24, 2014
Ibeere nla.
Re: What Should Be The Answer To This Mind Blowing Question ? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
merzybenedict: .. Meaning you used to beat her.. D; .... ? grin

am single so the logical correct answer is yes

(1) (Reply)

2013/2014 Addmission Into Federal College Of Education Oyo (sp) / Please Advice: Should He Leave Vet In 200 Lev. For MBBS? / Project Topics And Materials In Animal Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.