Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,703 members, 7,935,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 08:36 PM

Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna (46950 Views)

I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Fernandinho: 6:06am On Jul 24, 2014
Danhumprey: General Buhari,

Me too
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by waternogetenemy: 6:20am On Jul 24, 2014
Desperate politician taking desperate actions....

APC THE PARTY FOR DESPERADOS...
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by chimerase2: 6:52am On Jul 24, 2014
Ayatullah:

Mr. Chimpanzee what are you saying? Stop speaking in Igbo language shocked
where did u see ibo language der, oloshi ni e
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Shafiu1: 7:09am On Jul 24, 2014
dammytosh:

Unlike you that will go violent, carry bomb or slaughter because of insults like this. When you are ready for a sensible argument, you can come back.

For now, Byeeeee
I don't waste time with people that Reason like simpletons. Your hatred for him is obvious, it's pointless exchanginh words with u.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Jakumo(m): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

I said I have STOP DOING DRUGS! I go crazy with blood-lust whenever Buhari's name is mentioned. I always ask you if your dad was one of the executed drug dealers during his Regime but you never answer which makes me believe thats the cause of your anger.

P.S: I did not dispute that the explosion in Lagos was as a result of BH. I have never commented on that topic as I do not have anything to go on. Im not a conspiracy theorist.

My daddy is alive and well, my good friend, and he sends you his kind regards to you, in appreciation of your quoting me so frequently in this important discussion. We are indeed honored by all this unexpected attention from such an esteemed mover and shaker like your good self.

It is good to see that you do accept that NO part of Nigeria, from the desert to the sea, is safe from the murderous intentions of YOUR daddy, Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden of the "Blood will Flow" fame.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2014
BBC still remains a tool for broadcasting Bh activities. They are always the first to know, always the first to report. Its not new anyways, am watching them.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by dammytosh: 8:26am On Jul 24, 2014
Shafiu1: I don't waste time with people that Reason like simpletons. Your hatred for him is obvious, it's pointless exchanginh words with u.

Your conclusion is amazing. No wonder you jumped like an APC band wagon on a PDP Rogue.

For your information, I voted him in the last election and was disappointed by all his desperations especially the amalgamation with Tinubu.

Use your brain and stop assuming anybody who criticize Buhari is a Jonathan Fan.

If you are a bit jobless, go through my past posts and feel sorry for your conclusion.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Shafiu1: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2014
dammytosh:

Your conclusion is amazing. No wonder you jumped like an APC band wagon on a PDP Rogue.

For your information, I voted him in the last election and was disappointed by all his desperations especially the amalgamation with Tinubu.

Use your brain and stop assuming anybody who criticize Buhari is a Jonathan Fan.

If you are a bit jobless, go through my past posts and feel sorry for your conclusion.
weldone ! Only. A Jobless guy know his colleague..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Tyche(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2014
To say the truth, what was He thinking when He said The baboon and dogs will be soaked in blood? Incidently now, the country is passing through a bloody period.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying Buhari is responsible for BH, neither am I absolving him of any complicity in this whole saga.

But, you can't really blame anyone that accuses him of being behind BH, because right now, the dogs and baboons are being soaked in blood

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Adebowale3943: 10:23am On Jul 24, 2014
Am challenging God dis morning, if truly suffering children are save in your hand, healing Comes from your hand,make. Boko harm history in nigeria and punish the evil people that are involve.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Mhudi: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2014
ganye1: Senate should do the needful and approve that $1billion loan so that the bombs can stop.
$1 billion loan what? Was is not the same government and some unrepentant ignoramus that were crying blue murder and criticizing the governor of Borno state for saying Boko Haram is more equipped than the Nigerian Military.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by JEITO: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
nagoma:

GEJ did not inherit it as it is. His cluelessness and shear incompetence lead to the deterioration we are seeing today. He should just divide the country. We northerners are fed up. PDP wants to kill Buhari.
. Ba na son wani dogon turenci. Just tell me what Buhari would do differently or better shikena.

I am more interested in the growth of my nation and if Buhari has what we need then bring it on ko kai ba na goma ku ma ba?
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by JEITO: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Shehucom: and who says i want buhari as president.. All am saying is, this fresh air is getting us suffocated.

You don't want Buhari as president?
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by effogis: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
Boko haram was formed because of the Igbos, but today what is happening? The spirits of Igbos massacred before and after the war and till date are not happy. Even at different national conferences the issue has not been discussed properly. The north MUST pay dearly for the atrocities.

Chineke is not small pikin
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by asadike(f): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
first,rip 2 dead. Secondly, wether it is stage manage by buhari o or na gej cause am,i tink its time 4 al christians in d north 2 migrate down south, we wil welcom u wit open arms nd wit d brotherly love of jesus christ. As 4 my people ndigbo dat are stil in d north, its time 2 stop answering 'aku lue ulo' its time 2 bear uku lue ulo. Come home nd let boko haram turn north to a grave yard. As 4 people calin gej up nd down,u beta stop. How com boko haram breeds nd operate only in d nd from d north?even if gej is d brain behind bh,den d northern leaders are in ful suport otherwise,d north i no wuld av topled dis govt,tey tey.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by nagoma(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
JEITO: . Ba na son wani dogon turenci. Just tell me what Buhari would do differently or better shikena.

I am more interested in the growth of my nation and if Buhari has what we need then bring it on ko kai ba na goma ku ma ba?

You can go and develop your nation . Take GEJ with you & keep all the oil. Just leave us alone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by nagoma(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
asadike: first,rip 2 dead. Secondly, wether it is stage manage by buhari o or na gej cause am,i tink its time 4 al christians in d north 2 migrate down south, we wil welcom u wit open arms nd wit d brotherly love of jesus christ. As 4 my people ndigbo dat are stil in d north, its time 2 stop answering 'aku lue ulo' its time 2 bear uku lue ulo. Come home nd let boko haram turn north to a grave yard. As 4 people calin gej up nd down,u beta stop. How com boko haram breeds nd operate only in d nd from d north?even if gej is d brain behind bh,den d northern leaders are in ful suport otherwise,d north i no wuld av topled dis govt,tey tey.

You have no interest whatsoever in northern Christians. When more than 50 % of the Chibok school girls abducted are Christians and daughters of Christian families what did you? You remain so insensitive and wicked , you said nobody was abducted! For weeks and months the southern and so called Christian president did not even utter a word about them. His wife called and humiliated the parents in her terrible English. It is now 100 days and all the Presidents concern is on impeaching or assassinating the opposition leaders. We cannot allow our northern Christian brothers to into slavery in the south. Your tiny enclave cannot even contain them. The northern Christians know where there home is, they know better.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by JEITO: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
nagoma:

You can go and develop your nation . Take GEJ with you & keep all the oil. Just leave us alone.

No na! Nigeria belong to all of us and it will remain that way.

We just want the Northerners to put sentiments aside for a minute and join hands with our hardworking president to move this nation forward.

But if you are allergic to good things, you can leave us and go form your own country. We will remain in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by nagoma(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
JEITO:

No na! Nigeria belong to all of us and it will remain that way.

We just want the Northerners to put sentiments aside for a minute and join hands with our hardworking president to move this nation forward.

But if you are allergic to good things, you can leave us and go form your own country. We will remain in Nigeria.

He is incapable of moving the nation forward, and I don't understand what you mean by going to form our own country. The boundaries are clear to all isn't it? Nigeria belonged to all but it's wealth doesn't .not so ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ikwubaba: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
englishmart: Whether or not he was the target.
APC are the masterminds of all these bomb blasts

Nothing in the world will convinced die hards. Same thing goes for fanatics. When the first bomb went off in October 2010, even GEJ was quick to say it was the opposition. But we finally knew where it came from. So we will soon know where these bombers are coming from. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by nagoma(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
effogis: Boko haram was formed because of the Igbos, but today what is happening? The spirits of Igbos massacred before and after the war and till date are not happy. Even at different national conferences the issue has not been discussed properly. The north MUST pay dearly for the atrocities.
Chineke is not small pikin

Igbo and their self centeredness on everything. Boko Haram have no idea that Igbos exist . Shekau cannot even pronounce the word Igbo and he has never attempted it or implied it in his numerous criminal broadcasts ,and now you are telling us that BH was formed because of igbos. Don't you think You are overating your self importance?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by JEITO: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
nagoma:

He is incapable of moving the nation forward, and I don't understand what you mean by going to form our own country. The boundaries are clear to all isn't it? Nigeria belonged to all but it's wealth doesn't .not so ?
nagoma, it seems you have not been following what is happening in the country. Maybe you have been paying too much attention on the negative.

Anyway, mu bar fada mu ci wake tare, ama bayan azummi.

Support GEJ for now and then in 2019, we will ensure power returns to the north because frankly speaking, of all the frontliners, I don't see any that can do better than GEJ. But like I said the other time, if u know one, you can do well to let me know.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Kweenliz007(f): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Gboliwe: What is true?
the bomb blast was truly targeted at buhari am in kaduna and I heard about it b4 the news spread

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by ikwubaba: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
JEITO: nagoma, it seems you have not been following what is happening in the country. Maybe you have been paying too much attention on the negative.

Anyway, mu bar fada mu ci wake tare, ama bayan azummi.

Support GEJ for now and then in 2019, we will ensure power returns to the north because frankly speaking, of all the frontliners, I don't see any that can do better than GEJ. But like I said the other time, if u know one, you can do well to let me know.

GEJ was relatively unknown until he became VP. Suddenly we cannot find anybody better tha him. Lazy minds

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by asadike(f): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
nagoma:

You have no interest whatsoever in northern Christians. When more than 50 % of the Chibok school girls abducted are Christians and daughters of Christian families what did you? You remain so insensitive and wicked , you said nobody was abducted! For weeks and months the southern and so called Christian president did not even utter a word about them. His wife called and humiliated the parents in her terrible English. It is now 100 days and all the Presidents concern is on impeaching or assassinating the opposition leaders. We cannot allow our northern Christian brothers to into slavery in the south. Your tiny enclave cannot even contain them. The northern Christians know where there home is, they know better.
wel,mr boko haram,many of them av run 2 d south already. So feel free 2 turn dat ur backward nd disease riddend north 2 graveyard. Dont wory,we wont miss u guys much.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Gboliwe: 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kweenliz007: the bomb blast was truly targeted at buhari am in kaduna and I heard about it b4 the news spread
heard about what? Were you the suicide bomber?
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by nagoma(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
asadike: wel,mr boko haram,many of them av run 2 d south already. So feel free 2 turn dat ur backward nd disease riddend north 2 graveyard. Dont wory,we wont miss u guys much.

You haven't addressed my concerns, and I hope you don't eat them.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Kweenliz007(f): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Gboliwe: heard about what? Were you the suicide bomber?
Lol
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Sunbellar: 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
JaaizTech:
You are a liar. People like you have murdered many people with your orchestrated lies and hate. Where and when did Buhari say "He would make this country ungovernable" God pass una
Shut up smallie, maybe you were not born during the 2011 general elections.
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by honprof1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Unnnnn... May Almighty God expose all the Hypocrites

TCD: So Boko haram is the Armed wing of PDP..the truth is gradually coming out..they will all fail
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by honprof1(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
U got it right
AMvanquish:

Daft thinking
Re: Buhari Was The 2nd Target Of The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by honprof1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
What about the muslims who were invited to converge for samon in Bornu ,about a 100 of them were brutaly fired and mnurdered along side With their children ?
Is this not pointed on d christain if muslims think in same dimenson as urs !

bnovative: Am I supposed to believe this cock and bull story? why are they always missing their alleged Muslim target? stunt stuff sha!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura / Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) / Unidentified Man Ordered Out Of His SUV And Shot Dead On The Road In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.