Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Discrimination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Discrimination (685 Views)

Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. / The Difference Between HND And BSC Is Discrimination - Wole Soyinka / Why The Discrimination Between Hnd Holders And Bsc Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discrimination by hassymo5(m): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2008
DIscrimination between HND and BSC. Pls comment
Re: Discrimination by ishmael(m): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2008
hassymo5:

DIscrimination between HND and BSC. please comment

very annoying and painful. Both the HND and Bsc have failed to move the nation forward.
Re: Discrimination by hassymo5(m): 9:12am On Oct 16, 2008
Brother check this out, you went to polytechnic started from pre-ND to HND , that would take about six good year for you to obtain HND certificate  , but a BSC holders spent at lease four to five years, even when they start from remedial. but still people are still saying that HND is not equivalent to BSC. because of this discrimination polytechnic wish to start BSC Programme. but check this out some student are self sponsor they look for money and start from somewhere maybe pre- ND and then gradually ND. After their ND they try to get a job. after getting a job they try to save and plan for there HND. For me for polytechnic to say that they want run the BSC programme, that mean not every body can go to school, i think  GOVERNMENT should do something about it. i suggest that it should be announce that HND IS EQUIVALENT TO BSC.

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Fourth Pume Is Out / Niit / Rima Foundation Knowledge Network (rfk-network) - Free Membership Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.