Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,194 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

I Need A Job Even If It Is Driving - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job Even If It Is Driving (725 Views)

Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements / How To Get A Job Even If The Company Isn’t Hiring / Get Your Dream Job Even Without Applying Or Submiting Your Cv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job Even If It Is Driving by Ameerfpi(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
dear friends, pls who ever have any means of job even that of driving, pls am very interested. Though am a graduate but am willing to start from anywhere.
Re: I Need A Job Even If It Is Driving by honmusa(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Guy dont ever lose your self esteem because of job fustration ,you are a graduate for God's sake and that is the reason you should be able to use your training to step .U can PM for more details ,i have some tips for u .
Re: I Need A Job Even If It Is Driving by Ameerfpi(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
thanks alot @ honmusa, but is just that I need somthin to b doing for now
Re: I Need A Job Even If It Is Driving by benzion72(m): 8:26am On Jul 24, 2014
Whatever your hand find to do, do it with all your might. Staying alone doing nothing reduces you, driving and going out give you access to a lot of contact and a lot of idea
Re: I Need A Job Even If It Is Driving by luvprince4real(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2014
honmusa: Guy dont ever lose your self esteem because of job fustration ,you are a graduate for God's sake and that is the reason you should be able to use your training to step .U can PM for more details ,i have some tips for u .
My friend dont discourage him. Idleness is d worst thing that can happen to any man, God may connect him through driving. Guy get ur hand on something and progress. Wish u all d best.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Job Even If It Is Driving by fermlad: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
i need a driving job too, abeg! somebody help! 08068674653

(1) (Reply)

Quality Control Officer At Lorache Consulting / Job Openings / Whoelse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.