Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:53 PM

Some Of The Funniest Quotes In The World. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some Of The Funniest Quotes In The World. (804 Views)

20 Funniest Quotes / #funny #quotes Top 20 Funniest Quotes / Some Funniest Quotes Of First Lady Patience Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Funniest Quotes In The World. by Chidexter(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
Being a lover of Jokes and funny quotes i've decided to compile a list of funny quotes, that could make you crack your ribs. Feel free to add yours.
Here they are:

You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.

The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

He who sleeps on the floor will not fall off the bed.

Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours.

I've never been married, but I tell people
I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.

Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?

The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep.

It is generally agreed that "Hello" is an appropriate greeting because if you entered a room and said "Goodbye," it could confuse a lot of people.

Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in the world. If I'm not there, I go to work.
Re: Some Of The Funniest Quotes In The World. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Op .. U need help

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day / How I Learnt To Face My Business / Girls And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.