Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan (26458 Views)

Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise / Jonathan Provided Armored Vehicles That Saved Buhari's Life / Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by ooshinibos: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
adioolayi:

Who be this idiot? undecided

who be this ? ..you see what i mean , you A are typical Nigerian...always thinking ..who be this ..its me
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by nagoma(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
englishmart: I'm afraid I don't talk too much. it's nauseating to talk much and make little or no sense. Maybe you will have to present a video or an audio message which portrays a voice or video of GEJ sending a bomber after buhari. If not, then keep that clueless head of yours from ministering garbage to you.
Lest I forget, the bolded sentence of yours is incomplete.

Lies corruption deception and theft are hallmark of Jonathan's government and now assassinations. He will do anything to eliminate any form of credibility among Nigerians. Talking about evidence , you know better. Remember how Jonathan went a
L out to proclaim the innocence of his hit men MEND after the Eagle square bombing. It took South African court to try and convict Okah your Jonathan's tribesman for the terrorist attack. So don't try to get fresh requesting for video and audio message.
Anyway thanks for pointing out the incomplete sentence.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 25, 2014
not impossible
signz:

Lets also not forget that he has opponents within APC who’re eyeing the presidential ticket.They can also be seen as suspects wink

1 Like

Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by englishmart(m): 6:43am On Jul 25, 2014
nagoma:

Lies corruption deception and theft are hallmark of Jonathan's government and now assassinations. He will do anything to eliminate any form of credibility among Nigerians. Talking about evidence , you know better. Remember how Jonathan went a
L out to proclaim the innocence of his hit men MEND after the Eagle square bombing. It took South African court to try and convict Okah your Jonathan's tribesman for the terrorist attack. So don't try to get fresh requesting for video and audio message.
Anyway thanks for pointing out the incomplete sentence.
at least you now know nobody is impeccable.
grin
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by Jesusloveyou: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2014
bloodykiller:

he's a typical demon but i prefer him anytime more than your drunk ogogoro gej
for now,buhari stil remain d best man 4 d job.
Re: I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan by bloodykiller: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2014
Jesusloveyou: for now,buhari stil remain d best man 4 d job.

Ok force him in.

Vulture like you

Bastard

Otu nne gi there

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders / Bayelsa Election: Gunshots In The Air, People Running For Their Lives (Video) / PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.