Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,992 members, 7,899,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics (5262 Views)

My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. / My Lady Today, Sunday 29th Of December 2013. (photos) / 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by Andyblaze: 12:13am On Jul 24, 2014

Why can't some girls appreciate what we do for
them eh
There is this female popular nairalander who happens to know me and work in the same place with me.
See this babe we are quite close that i normally give a ride everyday after work.
Truely i've been admiring her boobs though i do it
with my
shade on. Just yesterday, i couldn't bear it again, i
decided
to commit small touchry in d car as we were moving.
OMO see as this girl slap me, asked me to drop her
on 3rd mainland bridge.
What is the big deal in touching her, afterall i've
been giving her free ride.
SHOULD I APPOLOGIES TO HER OR........

angry angry

#BITG

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by Smartsyn(m): 12:18am On Jul 24, 2014
Don't apologize to her, you did the right thing.

Next!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 24, 2014
Hmmm, Interesting. So you tried seducing Miss Yuzedo. Okay, Where are the PICS? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by purplesummer(f): 12:25am On Jul 24, 2014
*smh* nothing person no go see
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by purplesummer(f): 12:25am On Jul 24, 2014
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by Andyblaze: 12:31am On Jul 24, 2014
No offence all....the pics mb is too large. I'll reduce and upload tomorrow...keep d discussion going anyways

#BITG
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by LaurelP(m): 12:31am On Jul 24, 2014
purplesummer: *smh* nothing person no go see
Wat r u doin wit all dat beauty?
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by purplesummer(f): 12:33am On Jul 24, 2014
LaurelP:
You want some? undecided
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by Ellidude(m): 12:34am On Jul 24, 2014
LaurelP:
We've got similar eyes.
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by barackodam: 12:34am On Jul 24, 2014
grin grin grin grin

I call that "igbati of life"

tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by LaurelP(m): 12:37am On Jul 24, 2014
purplesummer:
You want some? undecided
never knew u cud read minds
Pls lemme apply it to gud use, its wasting
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by herald9: 12:39am On Jul 24, 2014
purplesummer: *smh* nothing person no go see
ur picz got 16 likes....u must b pretty cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by purplesummer(f): 12:41am On Jul 24, 2014
LaurelP: never knew u cud read minds
Pls lemme apply it to gud use, its wasting
Lols. Maybe i should hand it to you to hold for me for a while. Hope I can trust you with it?
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by purplesummer(f): 12:42am On Jul 24, 2014
herald9: ur picz got 16 likes....u must b pretty cheesy

Oh really? cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by LaurelP(m): 12:47am On Jul 24, 2014
purplesummer:
Lols. Maybe i should hand it to you to hold for me for a while. Hope I can trust you with it?

I can hold it nd hold u too, trust me cheesy
No two ways abt it swidy
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by purplesummer(f): 12:51am On Jul 24, 2014
LaurelP:

I can hold it nd hold u too, trust me cheesy
No two ways abt it swidy
I need to test your integrity with just one. You know the warning against putting all your only two eggs in one basket right?
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by herald9: 12:53am On Jul 24, 2014
purplesummer:

Oh really? cheesy
i guess so tongue

permission to confirm embarassed
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by LaurelP(m): 12:53am On Jul 24, 2014
purplesummer:
I need to test your integrity with just one. You know the warning against putting all your only two eggs in one basket right?

And how does it apply here?
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by purplesummer(f): 12:59am On Jul 24, 2014
LaurelP:

And how does it apply here?
Can't entrust you with both the beauty and the person. It's risky.
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by purplesummer(f): 1:01am On Jul 24, 2014
herald9:
i guess so tongue

permission to confirm embarassed
Oh, you didn't see the picture earlier but you saw the likes
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by LaurelP(m): 1:05am On Jul 24, 2014
purplesummer:
Can't entrust you with both the beauty and the person. It's risky.
Both are inseparable nah
They go togeda
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by herald9: 1:09am On Jul 24, 2014
purplesummer:
Oh, you didn't see the picture earlier but you saw the likes
grin
hw cld dat b possible...wz playin arnd sha wink

truly u r pretty...nd wat do we do to pretty ladies? We follow dem...

But d question is wher re dey leadin us to? sad

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by yungchop: 1:18am On Jul 24, 2014
purplesummer:
You want some? undecided
girl, ma name is Ope, you can call me pounds sterling or Dinar buh ma friends call me dollars. cheesy. I know you don't know buh ma father owns the liberty statue in new york and burg khalifa in dubai, will you be ma password?? grin
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by mstik(f): 2:30am On Jul 24, 2014
are you for real?
Smartsyn: Don't apologize to her, you did the right thing.

Next!
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by b3llo(m): 2:47am On Jul 24, 2014
No apologies, what you did was right.
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by tamertery(m): 3:50am On Jul 24, 2014
LaurelP:
. Niggar shs jus a fair girl with a weave on or whatever it is girls fix on their head... Ur girl would probably b more preetier than she is, I.e if u had 1 sha... #peace undecided no offence o... I jus tot u over flatterd her, yea sh fyn, bt nt to d extent u putn it...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by xp17(m): 3:55am On Jul 24, 2014
laurelp, go straight to the point and stop beating about the bush.

she ll soon friend zone you if you continue this way.

btw, I don't wanna hear story that touches the heart
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by LaurelP(m): 3:59am On Jul 24, 2014
tamertery: . Niggar shs jus a fair girl with a weave on or whatever it is girls fix on their head... Ur girl would probably b more preetier than she is, I.e if u had 1 sha... #peace undecided no offence o... I jus tot u over flatterd her, yea sh fyn, bt nt to d extent u putn it...

Hw did I ovaflata her na
By askin wat she's doing with her beauty? Abeg liv me joor
U jst confesed dat she's fyn so wat r u saying undecided

And pls dat word 'nigga' is not appropriate
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by tamertery(m): 4:04am On Jul 24, 2014
LaurelP:

Hw did I ovaflata her na
By askin wat she's doing with her beauty? Abeg liv me joor
U jst confesed dat she's fyn so wat r u saying undecided

And pls dat word 'nigga' is not appropriate
. Aaaahh guy... Chill, e fit b say na yellow skin confuse u na... Nd I tok say sh fyn, so e no go b like say I de tell u say u no gt eye 4 fyn babes... Nd bout calling *niggar* apologies bro #humble me#
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by LaurelP(m): 4:04am On Jul 24, 2014
xp17: laurelp, go straight to the point and stop beating about the bush.

she ll soon friend zone you if you continue this way.

btw, I don't wanna hear story that touches the heart

Guy park well and mind ur biz joor
Hw can someone who doesn't knw u friendzone u

U shud learn to experiment with ladies atimes
Its a way of having fun and learning
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by xp17(m): 4:07am On Jul 24, 2014
LaurelP:

Guy park well and mind ur biz joor
Hw can someone who doesn't knw u friendzone u

U shud learn to experiment with ladies atimes
Its a way of having fun and learning
chief, you mean ladies are now specimen that you experiment with?

I'm sorry , I don't know how to mind my business.
Re: My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics by LaurelP(m): 4:12am On Jul 24, 2014
tamertery: . Aaaahh guy... Chill, e fit b say na yellow skin confuse u na... Nd I tok say sh fyn, so e no go b like say I de tell u say u no gt eye 4 fyn babes... Nd bout calling *niggar* apologies bro #humble me#

I just like having fun dats all
Atimes, its gud to jst tell dem wat dey wanna hear so dat dia head go swell small
U knw girls can't do witout sweet words
Just as u bad boy can't do witout staring @ dia assets grin

Bt wait o, why am I even explaining to u sef?
Must I align wit ur own definition of beauty? Capital NO
D girl fine dats all. Leave me jare make I rest cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What The Hell Is This? (photo) / See The Nak**d Picture Girl Mistakenly Sent To Her Dad ( PHOTO ) / How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.