Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE (25327 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by lasheez(m): 12:54am On Jul 24, 2014
Guys am just wondering if anyone has actually met a Nairalander,they've had a relationship with and possibly married.Is this really pissible? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pasqal09: 1:00am On Jul 24, 2014
With the way NL ladies form?
That'll be a miracle if it should happen

92 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by barackodam: 1:16am On Jul 24, 2014
Yes, it has

2 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by SpcAgtOko: 4:52am On Jul 24, 2014
No way. There are no girls on the internet.

12 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by alextayo(m): 5:10am On Jul 24, 2014
I met one sweet pretty lady here last year. We were actually planning to settle down when irreconcilable differences about religious belief reared its ugly head.

160 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 24, 2014
alextayo: I met one sweet pretty lady here last year. We were actually planning to settle down when irreconcilable differences about religious belief reared its ugly head. I am a conservative Catholic (and can NEVER change for any denomination) while she is Pentecostal. She wants me to meet her pastor for courtship approval which i dont really subscribe to but intend to do since a lady has right over wedding plans. Then then took things further by declaring that

1) she wont attend my church after wedding because she is also an active member in her Pentecostal church

2) I will leave my Catholic faith and join her church because she wants her husband to support her future calling. (future calling my ass)

3)lastly she wants the kids to also attend her church.

How can I, a staunch catholic, Choirmaster and Organist be going west and my family will be going east on sunday to worship God...the family that prays together stays together.....that the end of our story
isn't obvious that the christians are divided when compared to their muslim counterparts?

In the end, both of you will pray "In the name of Jesus" right?

Where is the love... This where I like muslims

Rubbish!

I don vex...

I wan propose to Mzmariah and she is free to go on with her Catholic faith. The kids can make their decisions when they come of age and no one will force them.

87 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 24, 2014
2sExy1: isn't obvious that the christians are divided when compared to their muslim counterparts?

Rubbish!

I don vex...

I wan propose to Mzmariah and she is free to go on with her Catholic faith. The kids can make their decisions when they come of age and no one will force them.
Lmao. Are you also ready to leave your church? I'm a chorister too you know and I can't be going for mass alone as a married woman. My husband should be ready to support my priesthood calling because I wan be priest grin cheesy na my body female priesthood go start o....if only that can happen. cry

5 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by alextayo(m): 5:38am On Jul 24, 2014
2sExy1: isn't obvious that the christians are divided when compared to their muslim counterparts?

Rubbish!

I don vex...

It is easier said than done.....

love has nothing to do with religious beliefs and affiliation. If you close your eyes to these things all because of love, it will affect your happiness in the nearest future. salient issues needs to be straightened out before even venturing into proper wedding arrangement.

I ask you, who will baptize the kids, which early religious training will the children have: catechism class or Sunday school, whom will the children follow to church on Sundays.

Do you think i will sheepishly allow my children to be baptized in a doctrine other than my catholic faith, do you think i will foolishly allow my children to be indoctrinated in the Pentecostal belief?

No matter how lovely the union may be, at a point in time, we will or may become irritated with each others religious beliefs. Issues like praying in tongues, night vigil, your wife denying you of intimacy because she is in a fasting period prescribed by her church in which you are obviously not in support.

Once you cannot reconcile your religious belief with your lady, its better you let her go rather than live in a marriage laden with religious conflicts

78 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 24, 2014
alextayo:

It is easier said than done.....

love has nothing to do with religious beliefs and affiliation. If you close your eyes to these things all because of love, it will affect your happiness in the nearest future. salient issues needs to be straightened out before even venturing into proper wedding arrangement.

I ask you, who will baptize the kids, which early religious training will the children have: catechism class or Sunday school, whom will the children follow to church on Sundays.

Do you think i will sheepishly allow my children to be baptized in a doctrine other than my catholic faith, do you think i will foolishly allow my children to be indoctrinated in the Pentecostal belief?

No matter how lovely the union may be, at a point in time, we will or may become irritated with each others religious beliefs. Issues like praying in tongues, night vigil, your wife denying you of intimacy because she is in a fasting period prescribed by her church in which you are obviously not in support.

Once you cannot reconcile your religious belief with your lady, its better you let her go rather than live in a marriage laden with religious conflicts
and I say Christians are divided!

49 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: Lmao. Are you also ready to leave your church? I'm a chorister too you know and I can't be going for mass alone as a married we woman. My husband should be ready to support my priesthood calling because I wan be priest grin cheesy na my body female priesthood go start o....if only that can happen. cry
off course I am. What matter most is bringing the kids up in the right way! What say thou?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by dytbabe: 5:56am On Jul 24, 2014
Story story
Once upon a time

3 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 24, 2014
2sExy1: off course I am. What matter most is bringing the kids up in the right way! What say thou?
I can't bring up my kids in anything other than the catholic faith.

10 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: I can't bring up my kids in anything other than the catholic faith.
Lol... You have no problem!

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 24, 2014
dytbabe: Story story
Once upon a time
time time...
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by dytbabe: 6:02am On Jul 24, 2014
2sExy1: time time...

Clears throat

2 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 24, 2014
2sExy1: Lol... You have no problem!
grin grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 24, 2014
Who says you can't find love here?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy: Who says you can't find love here?
Don't mind them, when I'm already in love with my female friends nairalanders cheesy

Falling in love here on nl and getting married has happened before and more will still happen. smiley

Good morning dear.

9 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: grin grin
make I pm?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 24, 2014
2sExy1: make I pm?
This is 2 a.m you know.

4 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: This is 2 a.m you know.
ok. I will wait till 10-11 pm
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: Don't mind them, when I'm already in love with my female friends nairalanders cheesy

Falling in love here on nl and getting married has haa happened before and more will still happen. smiley

Good morning dear.
Morning love.Are you still traveling ?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
Morning love.Are you still traveling ?
Yes.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: Yes.
Ok safe journey. I will put you in my prayers.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
Ok safe journey. I will put you in my prayers.
I will call u once I get to the villa.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: I will call u once I get to the villa.
Dats my mariah. No wonder 2sExy wants to e-marry you.

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
Dats my mariah. No wonder 2sExy wants to e-marry you.
cheesy cheesy teeo dey look for you o.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 24, 2014
dytbabe: Story story
Once upon a time
Time time
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: cheesy cheesy teeo dey look for you o.
Abeg leave teeo,
teeo wey go watch world cup follow brazilian girl waka.

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
Abeg leave teeo,
teeo wey go watch world cup follow brazilian girl waka.
Lmaoo.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 24, 2014
Y not am in love with sir jonse tho am waiting for him to propose

2 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by zicoraads: 7:20am On Jul 24, 2014
2sExy1...u couldn't have said it better, I am Christian, proudly, but the truth is, this religion is the most divided ever. Too many denominations and 'sects'.

The truth is, this baseless issue of 'I am this or that' in my church has left plenty girls single uptil the age of 30 and still counting. Personally I feel if two people actually love each other, church affiliation shouldn't even be an issue.

In the days of old, when a lady leaves her parents to her husband, everything of his' becomes her's. His name, where he worships and the lots. My dad is an elder in my church, an old and respected one for that matter. But we'll be going for my sister's white wedding in Sept, in a catholic church. He will be steping his foot in a catholic church for the first ttime.

This is what he always tells us, 'as long as the person is not a muslim, by all means, marry him and attend his church, after everthing, we are only running our own personal race'. And if as a guy my wife-to-be feels a certain degree of reluctance to join me where I worship, I would suggest that we both leave our churches to another church, a difft one entirely that we choose. But if she still insists on staying put, then am off. She never loved me in the first place.

OP...truly sorry for derailing ur thread. But as to ur question, the answer is yes. Love is everywhere.

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.