Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,189 members, 7,933,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:52 PM

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan (2557 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) / Danjuma Visits Jonathan, Avoids Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:12am On Jul 24, 2014
Dr2great: o boy, shut up ur dirty mouth, put on ur school uniform and go to school, primary six exam is around the corner. Incase u heard this ur foolish comment frm ur father, go back and tell him that, it was sanusi that run to meet jonathan, and not the other way round. Do u expect Gej to drive him away? O boy, dress up and go to school

Fool, what is the business of ur cursed father on this thread? Fine he is useless, and so what? It's none of our business here.
Are u saying if the most terrible of our criminals run meet Jonathan, Retardeeen won't send such away?
U sound daft.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2014
Dumb idiat;must you comment?stop sucking that transgender called berem's coc.k!!i guess dats what is affecting your views abt life..Oga, everything ain't about politics,. Don't use this to score cheap political points please..
Demdem: Shane on Jonathan. Eating with someone his government once accused of creating and funding the greatest nemesis to his government so far.
Long live HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.
Kirikiri awaits "HRfoolishness Egbere Retardeeen Jonathan "
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by eagleeye2: 9:17am On Jul 24, 2014
Nigerians please understand that your leaders are one and the same. Stop killing yourselves over these bucanneers, they care less about the masses.
I am for GEJ, I am For Sanusi na dem dem
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2014
Demdem:

i am a Fool, what is my business with dr2great? on this thread? Fine, i know i am useless, and so what? It's none of our business here.
jonathan wil win 2015 general election, the worse u can do is to Cry, or commit sucide. I'm happy u know u are foolish

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2014
[b]
tsolz84: Dumb idiat;must you comment?stop sucking that transgender called berem's coc.k!!i guess dats what is affecting your views abt life..Oga, everything ain't about politics,. Don't use this to score cheap political points please..

Fool, u made no sense. Post again.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2014
Dr2great: jonathan wil win 2015 general election, the worse u can do is to Cry, or commit sucide. I'm happy u know u are foolish

Demdem:

Fool, what is the business of ur cursed father on this thread? Fine he is useless, and so what? It's none of our business here.
Are u saying if the most terrible of our criminals run meet Jonathan, Retardeeen won't send such away?
U sound daft.

Jonathan till ur early grave.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by pat077: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2014
Sanusi visit Jonathan and nt d other-way-round as some ppl were expecting.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 24, 2014
Goat;blind fo0l;read again..
Demdem: [b]

Fool, u made no sense. Post again.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2014
tsolz84: Goat;blind fo0l;read again..

Fool, it's a lost cause. Fools normally don't make sense.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by sarutobie(m): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2014
size38: GEJ and SLS have made up again. So who are the losers here? The Nigerian masses particularly those on NL who abuse themselves, parents and tribes everyday on NL due to the issue btw GEJ and Sanusi. When will Nigerian masses have common sense? Our problem in this country is not Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe in Nigeria. Our problem is the collective bad life of our leaders.
...and you forget the ignorance, gullibility and savagery of the masses? we have a lot of them on NL..
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2014
You're an embodiment of failure.
How do I know that?Only a failure will talk like you do,your type are of inferior breed..Insha Allah;I hope you lose your life being a political thug.
Demdem:

Fool, it's a lost cause. Fools normally don't make sense.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by POG007: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2014
In Politics, no permanent enemies, only permanent interests.
Lagos APC: PDP has taught us a lesson in Ekiti. See Details Here: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/586-lagos-apc-pdp-has-taught-us-a-lesson-in-ekiti

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Jonathan by Demdem(m): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2014
tsolz84: You're an embodiment of failure.
How do I know that?Only a failure will talk like you do,your type are of inferior breed..Insha Allah;I hope you lose your life being a political thug.

Fool, Jonathan till ur early grave.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015: Babangida Endorses Jonathan. / Islam Not The Fastest Growing Religion ....its Dying As More People Flee From It / Discussion Between Pdp And Apc Supporter (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.