Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,325 members, 7,947,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Ladies, Your Clothes Are Talking. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Your Clothes Are Talking. (1815 Views)

These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking / Clothes Are Symbolic / The Fabric Store Many Nigerian Ladies Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Your Clothes Are Talking. by Tallesty1(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2014
And I hope I can help you know what they are saying.

I know that nothing hurts a child of God more than being accused of dressing like a prostitute, even when they are dressed like one and yet what we see everyday is nudity in the name of fashion. It is a clear indication that Satan has agents in the fashion industry. It pains me when I see women that call themselves Christians in this filthy attire.

Prostitutes have their way of dressing and whoever dresses like that is one. There is no excuse at all, the outside of you; your attire; is a reflection of your heart! As the saying goes, clean the inside of the cup and the outside will become clean also.

It is wrong to think that as long as you cover the basic parts of your body, it is okay. GOD CARES HOW YOU DRESS! When Adam and Eve covered themselves with fig leaves, it wasn't enough. God gave them skins to cover them (Gen. 3:21).

When you dress like a store window, men are going to think you are for sale.

Take what happened in Genesis and proverbs, ''And she put her widow's garments off from her, and covered herself with a veil, and wrapped herself, and sat in an open place, which is by the way to Timnah; for she saw that Shelah was grown, and she was not given unto him as wife.
15 When Judah SAW HER, he THOUGHT her to be a HARLOT; because she had COVERED her face''.(genesis/38-1) ''Then out came a woman to meet him, DRESSED like a PROSTITUTE and with crafty intent.(Proverbs 7:10)
Have you seen it? Their dressing alone proved they were harlots.

The word "harlot" here describes a person who is willing to engage in sexual love with someone to whom she is not married. If one is available for purposes of sexual immorality, how does one advertize this fact? One way, clearly, is to dress with "the attire or dress of a harlot." This may not be your intent but that is what your dressing says

What is the attire of a harlot? Proverbs 7 does not give a description of the "attire of an harlot" or of anyone else's attire, for that matter. So then, what is the attire of an harlot?

Quite clearly, the attire of an harlot is any manner of dressing which communicates the message of sexual interest and abandon so that there is the underlying implication of sexual availability, the freedom from shame and moral or spiritual restraints. If one wishes to know what is the attire of an harlot, he need only study the dress styles of those who boast of having no morals. If he or she wishes to communicate the same message, s/he will then imitate those dress styles. On the other hand, one who wishes to communicate the message of chastity and moral restraint will studiously avoid dressing in a manner which raises doubt about moral character!

There are many modem ways to wear the"attire of a harlot." Women may wear the attire of an harlot by either overdressing or underdressing. Dressing in a garish manner, wearing too much makeup, wearing slinky gowns, etc., They are the characteristic of those who wish to send the signal - "I am available." The woman or girl who dresses in such a manner is saying,"Look at me - I'm sexy."

There is just no "Christian" way to wear "the attire of an harlot."

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your Clothes Are Talking. by Tannie(f): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2014
Nice one bro, u hit the nail on the head.

Get ready for bashing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Clothes Are Talking. by Tallesty1(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2014
Tannie: Nice one bro, u hit the nail on the head.
Bro?? Does it mean you have brother-zoned me

Tannie: Get ready for bashing.
Lols, I'm used to it.

How are you doing today??
Re: Ladies, Your Clothes Are Talking. by Tannie(f): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2014
Tallesty1: Bro?? Does it mean you have brother-zoned me

Hehehheheehhehe that kind thing

Lols, I'm used to it.

Good, meanwhile I grab a popcorn and sit by to watch the show. I will be disappointed if the ladies don't drop by.

How are you doing today??

I'm great, guess your ok too. Have a lovely day ahead
Re: Ladies, Your Clothes Are Talking. by Tallesty1(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2014
Tannie:

Hehehheheehhehe that kind thing
This is wickedness.
Tannie: I'm great, guess your ok too. Have a lovely day ahead
Yea... I'm good.
Re: Ladies, Your Clothes Are Talking. by gaddah: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2014
I know some really nice clothes you'll love. To Checkout the prices and pictures of these clothes, click here . Free home delivery + Pay on delivery
Re: Ladies, Your Clothes Are Talking. by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Ladies, Your Clothes Are Talking. by Tallesty1(m): 6:27am On Jul 25, 2014
gaddah: I know some really nice clothes you'll love. To Checkout the prices and pictures of these clothes, click here . Free home delivery + Pay on delivery
Create a thread and do your adverts abeg
Re: Ladies, Your Clothes Are Talking. by Tallesty1(m): 6:30am On Jul 25, 2014
Bootybuttchic: ...
Re: Ladies, Your Clothes Are Talking. by Fraih(f): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2014
Tallesty1: And I hope I can help you know what they are saying.

I know that nothing hurts a child of God more than being accused of dressing like a prostitute, even when they are dressed like one and yet what we see everyday is nudity in the name of fashion. It is a clear indication that Satan has agents in the fashion industry. It pains me when I see women that call themselves Christians in this filthy attire.

Prostitutes have their way of dressing and whoever dresses like that is one. There is no excuse at all, the outside of you; your attire; is a reflection of your heart! As the saying goes, clean the inside of the cup and the outside will become clean also.

It is wrong to think that as long as you cover the basic parts of your body, it is okay. GOD CARES HOW YOU DRESS! When Adam and Eve covered themselves with fig leaves, it wasn't enough. God gave them skins to cover them (Gen. 3:21).

When you dress like a store window, men are going to think you are for sale.

Take what happened in Genesis and proverbs, ''And she put her widow's garments off from her, and covered herself with a veil, and wrapped herself, and sat in an open place, which is by the way to Timnah; for she saw that Shelah was grown, and she was not given unto him as wife.
15 When Judah SAW HER, he THOUGHT her to be a HARLOT; because she had COVERED her face''.(genesis/38-1) ''Then out came a woman to meet him, DRESSED like a PROSTITUTE and with crafty intent.(Proverbs 7:10)
Have you seen it? Their dressing alone proved they were harlots.

The word "harlot" here describes a person who is willing to engage in sexual love with someone to whom she is not married. If one is available for purposes of sexual immorality, how does one advertize this fact? One way, clearly, is to dress with "the attire or dress of a harlot." This may not be your intent but that is what your dressing says

What is the attire of a harlot? Proverbs 7 does not give a description of the "attire of an harlot" or of anyone else's attire, for that matter. So then, what is the attire of an harlot?

Quite clearly, the attire of an harlot is any manner of dressing which communicates the message of sexual interest and abandon so that there is the underlying implication of sexual availability, the freedom from shame and moral or spiritual restraints. If one wishes to know what is the attire of an harlot, he need only study the dress styles of those who boast of having no morals. If he or she wishes to communicate the same message, s/he will then imitate those dress styles. On the other hand, one who wishes to communicate the message of chastity and moral restraint will studiously avoid dressing in a manner which raises doubt about moral character!

There are many modem ways to wear the"attire of a harlot." Women may wear the attire of an harlot by either overdressing or underdressing. Dressing in a garish manner, wearing too much makeup, wearing slinky gowns, etc., They are the characteristic of those who wish to send the signal - "I am available." The woman or girl who dresses in such a manner is saying,"Look at me - I'm sexy."

There is just no "Christian" way to wear "the attire of an harlot."

Nice 1
And I love ur signature...#stolen
Re: Ladies, Your Clothes Are Talking. by Tallesty1(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2014
Fraih:

Nice 1
And I love ur signature...#stolen
Lols, thanks
Re: Ladies, Your Clothes Are Talking. by YettyC: 12:45am On Apr 16, 2015
Ladies order for your clothes,shoes and bags....To order Bbm:55992754 Whatsapp:08108714736
Re: Ladies, Your Clothes Are Talking. by oluwajjayfabric(f): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2015
well said.. one of the best ways to dress well is to make ur clothes to fit ur body while keeping it fully covered.. y not stat wit oluwajay fabrics 7E2A6E6E

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Alert. / Fashion School Price Slash! Amount And Duration. Limited Time!!! / Buy Ankara Of Different Types And Lace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.