Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,439 members, 7,881,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday (41457 Views)

Photos From The Northern Governors' Forum Meeting In Kaduna Yesterday / Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage / Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
suwailad:
she's beauty without brains. sad

I laugh at most comments here.

You seem to be the most on point comment.

Most ladies are detached from reality especially those ajebota ones whose parents or husbands are rich.

If you see the way some of them drive their cars on the roads, you will confirm they are in fools paradise..
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
who is next in line . .....
Nija is on fire ooooo Bokohram now Ebola Virus
Burhari wife haaa there is God oooo
Ur husband na military man n here u r forming Frosh
na burhari compound b d next target BT make dis gorgeous woman no die ooo cos na her Sugar mumy sweet to ff do
God Bless Nigeria God bless me
What About You
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by danjohn: 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
On a side note, Buhari's wife is cute smiley
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by skyface00(m): 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dis not a joke oooo we thank God nothing hapn 2 buhari ooo dat might mark d end of Nigeria, northers will come out in mass and start killing yorubaz , igboz and down west yourba wil start kiling hausa and igbos , while igbos will kill huasa n yorubaz.....its might be my own sis or ur own...we all shout of war like we can stand it.. We have no other country dan dis Nigeria....even with d suffering we face everyday, i beg dem in d Name of God we want peace...am 2 far far away from my family..b4 i run reach kuali or abaji dem go don catch me.....i no wan die oooo...they should leave buhari alone

Nctrice: from a more logical point of view I think if the attempt on Buhari had succeeded yesterday, that would have marked the beginning of an End to Boko Haram
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nctrice(m): 12:06am On Jul 25, 2014
skyface00: Dis not a joke oooo we thank God nothing hapn 2 buhari ooo dat might mark d end of Nigeria, northers will come out in mass and start killing yorubaz , igboz and down west yourba wil start kiling hausa and igbos , while igbos will kill huasa n yorubaz.....its might be my own sis or ur own...we all shout of war like we can stand it.. We have no other country dan dis Nigeria....even with d suffering we face everyday, i beg dem in d Name of God we want peace...am 2 far far away from my family..b4 i run reach kuali or abaji dem go don catch me.....i no wan die oooo...they should leave buhari alone

the way people reason! It amazes me! SMH
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Abraham2013(m): 12:08am On Jul 25, 2014
Ibnsultan: Killing Buhari would have thrown Nigeria into serious chaos as allegation will be made against the jonathanians
Bros no body wey go die now make dem postpone Christmas o! So leave dat tin, notin much go happen just d normal violent protest wey go happen 4 north and notin more.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Tundeiab(m): 1:02am On Jul 25, 2014
bestestgirl:
e get as that 'it is scaring' do me for ear sha but all iz well
. Na scary he suppose be my dear. I think say na only me see am.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by popson1st: 1:33am On Jul 25, 2014
Mehnnnn!!! I no fit even read the post sef.. Na d wife my eye just glued to. Na where Jona see aunty Peche sef? Northern Jagaban..
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by tit(f): 2:48am On Jul 25, 2014
They bomb the iyamiris, i did not talk
They bomb the christians, i did not talk
they bomb the indigens, i was happy
They bomb the beer parlor, i was happy
They bomb the barracks, i was happy
They bomb the brothel, i did not talk
They bomb the bus-stop, i did not talk
They bomb me, nobody fit talk.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by tit(f): 2:50am On Jul 25, 2014
Ramadam Kareem, everbody!

Somebody give me an ah-men?
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by naijaspeak(m): 3:14am On Jul 25, 2014
SINCE 1983 WHEN GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI FIRST CAME INTO POLITICAL LIMELIGHT. ALTHOUGH HE WAS IN THE GENERAL MURTALA MUHAMMED GOVT AS A JUNIOR OFFICER. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I AM SEEING HIS WIFE? THIS IS AFTER OVER 20 YEARS.

I ALSO SAW BUHARI IN ONE OF THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH SERVICE. BUHARI POLITICAL AMBITION TO BECOME PRESIDENT HAS REALLY CHANGED HIM FROM HIS HARDLINE POSTURE THAT HE IS WELL KNOWN FOR.

SO HAPPY TO SEE GENERAL BUHARI WIFE ON PIC AFTER SEVERAL YEARS OF SECLUSION. THE WIFE HAS FINALLY COME OUT OF KUNLE
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Greenified(m): 3:16am On Jul 25, 2014
Nctrice: from a more logical point of view I think if the attempt on Buhari had succeeded yesterday, that would have marked the beginning of an End to Boko Haram
If Boko really wanted to attack Buhari, they could have done so.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by naijaspeak(m): 3:21am On Jul 25, 2014
[size=18pt]IT IS NICE SEEING THE PICTURE OF GENERAL BUHARI 'S WIFE AFTER SEVERAL YEARS OF HIDING HIS WIFE FROM THE PUBLIC VIEW.

FORMER PRESIDENT SHEHU SHAGARI NEVER SHOWED HIS WIFE TO THE PUBLIC THROUGHOUT HIS PRESIDENCY. NOW MUSLIMS ARE CHANGING THEIR RELIGIOUS VIEWS.[/size]
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by deebrain(m): 3:45am On Jul 25, 2014
ggrin: She dy craze

Abeg na who delete ma sekem for hieangry
I go repost amtongue

shockedshockedshockedshocked:oanoda FTC for vis week
Na hat trick be this ogringringrin
Tenk u empty-henkiss

Oya make I sekem for ucheesycheesycheesy

Andyblaze excuse me dance

\(0_0)/\(O_o)/\(-_-)/

Okokopioko
Lalalala lelele
Lalal lelele
Lalala lelele
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
Wey ma baby o(andyblaze)
Wey ma baby(gooci)
Mk she con sekem
This one na new dance
We cal m sekem
open ur legs
One hand for ur waist
One on ur chest
Oya sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem

when last did you seek de lord's face in deliverance?
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Billygee2u: 4:42am On Jul 25, 2014
chukwudi44: chai the woman fine nobi small!!! Buhari sabi beta thing shaa
that's our money in display
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by clergy4rel: 6:34am On Jul 25, 2014
Hmmmm. Wonders shall never end oo. Nigerian politicians turning into action film Hollywood actors
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 25, 2014
May God continue to protect our General.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 25, 2014
Maybe it is the journalist that wrote the wrong grammar
Ishilove:
My sister, she gbaguaned, but it is a bearable gbaguan, unlike the president's wife. Mrs Jonathan's gbagauns are in a class of their own
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 25, 2014
How ?
here is a video of her in 2012 at her daughter's wedding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Gs-1ZD2IA&list=UUMQOLBMYxeVLCX3cUWfmbOQ
Nihilist: So I'm the only one who noticed that Mrs Buhari's pic has been heavily airbrushed?

Well it has been heavily airbrushed
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 25, 2014
BUHARI THINK SAY WE BE MUMU SHA....Take a look at the video.
If you can point a phone to record, you can point a gun as no one was searched.
They try to take your life in a very insecure environment and you come down from a bulletproof vehicle?
Those who threw the bomb and chased you, they do not have a second team with AK47 to finish the job?
We are talking a former president and an intending one and a second shooter is unavailable?
And a military general makes such kindergarten mistake of coming down in an unsecured location with strange youths running around screaming Allahu Akbar....same scream of Boko Haram Killers
Or is it that Buhari knows exactly what he is doing and this is for international viewing plus
Lai Mohammed says this means Buhari is not Boko Haram. psssssst!!!! A man comes down at bomb location, resplendent in all-white, strolling and not pulling out a pistol and taking defensive stance but tall and strolling ....unafraid of gunshots.....none in his convoy dying......same people that just slaughtered an Emir....I SAY BOKO HARAM definitely.
Buhari must think Nigerians are Fulani Cattle or Sokoto Gudali.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by MeAboki(m): 7:00am On Jul 25, 2014
GenBuhari: Maybe it is the journalist that wrote the wrong grammar

Yes you are quite right.
Anyone with good eyes and not in a hurry would have noticed the QUOTATION MARKS and know therefore that SHE DIDN'T ACTUALLY WRITE THAT PIECE INCLUDING THE ERRORS HERSELF but was being quoted by somebody else who obviously wrote it - as you rightly suggested.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by ggrin(f): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2014
deebrain:

when last did you seek de lord's face in deliverance?
undecided
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by elari(m): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Seems PEJ is the only 1st lady without beauty since independence
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by solomakindees(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2014
freakcin: Is that the wife or the daughter?

Looks like Buhari.
She is Buhari's 2014 edition wife.
He has discarded all the tokunbo in his harem!
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Naijacitizen(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2014
xtervaganza: but u want a 1st lady that is not disconnected from reality? A 1st lady that says she never believed suicide bombers have been killing innocent ppl

she said: "I never believed that one can kill himself to kill another person in Nigeria".

So, why are you trying to twist it to fit your anus? Abi wey ya nyansh no make commot for shit?

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by MeAboki(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2014
^^^^Walahi, there are many more like that, thinking and speaking through their anus - SMH
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2014
Billygee2u:
that's our money in display
Buhari left public service in 1985 to prison. Which "our" money is the wife displaying? I'm sure Patience with her face and the way she walks also displays "our" money.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2014
elari: Seems PEJ is the only 1st lady without beauty since independence
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by ideee03(f): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2014
That's ur opinion
Mee234:
The pic of the car seem to support those who think this thing is stage managed.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by ideee03(f): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2014
What does ur mind say is the answer?
Whatever your mind says,then that's the answer.
giles14: pls is it scaring or scary. I just wanna knw
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by buti4nomsy(f): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2014
Emessy: She Sabi Better English Than PEJ though
meaning that every one is (was)opportuned to go to school..
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by ifeelgood: 10:11am On Jul 25, 2014
ggrin: ode of the highest other If ur mama n papa train u well so,u no go dy talk gibberish for here mumu
u luk sombody mother say dey craze? mumu pikin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Updates On 2nd Niger Bridge As Obi Of Onitsha Visits (videos, Pics) / You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot / Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.