Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,476 members, 7,917,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:24 AM

Say The Truth Are You Single Or Engaged - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say The Truth Are You Single Or Engaged (1561 Views)

Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / Nairalanders Dating Or Engaged To Fellow Nairalanders / Ladies: Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say The Truth Are You Single Or Engaged by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
farano: Rev Sis things on my mind shocked
....abeg nah,ll u marry my broda...he s a handsome,tall and lanky youngman....with cool cash ooo....*whispers*....with kissable lips gansef
Re: Say The Truth Are You Single Or Engaged by farano(f): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
temigracie: ....abeg nah,ll u marry my broda...he s a handsome,tall and lanky youngman....with cool cash ooo....*whispers*....with kissable lips gansef
shocked one important thing is missing on your list grin
Re: Say The Truth Are You Single Or Engaged by Originakalokalo(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Single,and searchin

in my early thirty(very early)

no time to waste......if interested, ay4greatness40@yahoo.com.......if u ar shy as a lady, just send yor e-mail to my email....

I will take it up frm there.....u dont knw me,....am worth d try.
Re: Say The Truth Are You Single Or Engaged by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
farano: shocked one important thing is missing on your list grin
n wats dat,if i may ask ma'am
Re: Say The Truth Are You Single Or Engaged by farano(f): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
temigracie: n wats dat,if i may ask ma'am
Lolz whether he sabi dah thing wella grin grin grin
Re: Say The Truth Are You Single Or Engaged by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
farano: Lolz whether he sabi dah thing wella grin grin grin
if to say na dat thing....he super gan...like honey ni....his girlfwends usually come to me for testimony...so,if na dat one...babe,forget am
Re: Say The Truth Are You Single Or Engaged by farano(f): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
temigracie: if to say na dat thing....he super gan...like honey ni....his girlfwends usually come to me for testimony...so,if na dat one...babe,forget am
Testimony indeed! lmao! grin
Re: Say The Truth Are You Single Or Engaged by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
farano: Testimony indeed! lmao! grin
...lol...so,wat do think
Re: Say The Truth Are You Single Or Engaged by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin grin grin
farano: single grin
single? booking a space

1 Like

Re: Say The Truth Are You Single Or Engaged by 234GT(m): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2014
Single.

Omo make I return to my sleep.
Re: Say The Truth Are You Single Or Engaged by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2014
freelancin

1 Like

Re: Say The Truth Are You Single Or Engaged by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Jenams: freelancin
cheesy
Re: Say The Truth Are You Single Or Engaged by angela98(f): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
Married with grand children
Re: Say The Truth Are You Single Or Engaged by Olusanya333(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
I had rather stay single all my life dan be a Father
Re: Say The Truth Are You Single Or Engaged by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
chidyhels: cheesy
xup witcha?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ordinary 50K And NO Sex From Now Till Marriage.. Would U Accept? / I Just Have To Let Go / See What Happened At The Church Rehearsal Today Chaii Nkasi +pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.