Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,790 members, 7,882,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? (5285 Views)

Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari / Where Are "Sai Buhari" People? / Photos: Buhari's People Compare Declaration Crowd Between GEJ And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by ChristLight: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
This man ran unsuccesfully for the office of the president 2003, 2007, and 2011... And some normal humans will tell me He is and was never currupt. How was he able 2 afford those bullet proof jeeps over 20years after he stepped down as our country's president The man even wants 2 run again.

12 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
You think say poverty don infest completely other people like it eats you?

35 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Poverty mentality of reasoning. So because you can't afford the tyre of a bullet proof SUV means others who have the money to buy a fully loaded bullet proof SUV shouldn't buy one?

Mtscheeeew!!!!

27 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by Omexonomy: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
That guy stole 4/5 of the entire PTDF money

33 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by ChristLight: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
FOLYKAZE: You think say poverty don infest completely other people like it eats you?
Wasted goat sperm. Answer d f~ckin question u supporter of APC E-goat.

32 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by modhream: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
Idiat!
The man is a fmr Head of State n C-in-C,he's entitled to such for the rest of his natural life.
Get some brain

27 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by ChristLight: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
berem: Poverty mentality of reasoning. So because you can't afford the tyre of a bullet proof SUV means others who have the money to buy a fully loaded bullet proof SUV shouldn't buy one?

Mtscheeeew!!!!
Ashyyyyyy!! Reason like person wey get sense 4 once.

27 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by ChristLight: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
modhream: Idiat!
The man is a fmr Head of State n C-in-C,he's entitled to such for the rest of his natural life.
Get some brain
Where is it written in our constitution Ewu Mpama?

15 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
ChristLight: Ashyyyyyy!! Reason like person wey get sense 4 once.
okoro na you no get sense!

Useless thread.

8 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
ChristLight: Wasted goat sperm. Answer d f~ckin question u supporter of APC E-goat.

You lost it, I am not afflicted to any political party.

Real businessmen own bulletproof cars. If you dont know this and see it as imposibilities, kindly return to your improverish life in the villa.

13 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by ChristLight: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Real businessmen own bulletproof cars. If you dont know this and see it as imposibilities, kindly return to your improverish life in the villa.

Is Buhari a business man? Which business does he own?

18 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by ChristLight: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Is Buhari a business man? Which business does he own? I know he is entitled 2 a car every 4years, and 350k every month, but not bullet proof jeeps

19 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by tit(f): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
The silent thief
Is the biggest thief

the crying thief
is the oloshi

9 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by kokoA(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
ChristLight: This man ran unsuccesfully for the office of the president 2003, 2007, and 2011... And some normal humans will tell me He is and was never currupt. How was he able 2 afford those bullet proof jeeps over 20years after he stepped down as our country's president The man even wants 2 run again.
You don't have sense at all.. Smh. The man is a former head of state, a retired Major General of the Nigerian army. He is entitled to pension and lots of other privileges funded by the government of Nigeria.. Go and rewrite the constitution if you don't like it. Olodo!

19 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by simplex2: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Some fools can't think beyond their nose!

5 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by simplex2: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
ChristLight: Where is it written in our constitution Ewu Mpama?

E-diot! Someone volunteered to lecture you on what you don't know but u're still head-strong on ignorance!!!

All former heads of state of this country have certain privileges and are paid some monthly allowance which would be enough to feed your miserable life even if you chose to reincarnate in multiple folds!

29 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by ChristLight: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
simplex2:

E-diot! Someone volunteered to lecture you on what you don't know but u're still head-strong on ignorance!!!

All former heads of state of this country have certain privileges and are paid some monthly allowance which would be enough to feed your miserable life even if you chose to reincarnate in multiple folds!
Goat 350K and three normol jeeps... Do u know how much is cost 2 buy such bullet proof jeep? Ewu mpama

12 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by ChristLight: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
Buhari gathered the 350k he is paid every month to contest 4 2003 election.... How much did CPC sell their presidential form in 2011 election?

10 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by simplex2: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
ChristLight: Goat 350K and three normol jeeps... Do u know how much is cost 2 buy such bullet proof jeep? Ewu mpama

Poverty is really a big disease! Get an education and get enlightened!

11 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by Ayesman(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
Those jeeps were gift from Kano State government. If don't know now you know..
Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
i didn't see any Jeep.
Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by pimplucious: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Politics seems to have made us not to reason objectively these days!

U should know that Buhari is a retired General in the Nigerian Army, a former Head of State of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and once a Commander in Chief (C-in-C) of the Nigerian Armed Forces.

These posts he has held happens to make him a Politically Exposed Person (PEP) as such, he is open to dangers as was attempted on his life yesterday. To forestall such occurrence, it is the duty of the Fed. Govt. to provide him and every other person that once rule Nigeria adequate security and all other necessary things to make life meaningful.

11 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by basisop(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
This guy asked an important question and you e-doits are harassing him.

BTW, so APC knew the importance of bulletproof cars and they wanted to crucify Stella.

18 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
Some people want to die on top Buhari matter. Thank God for the bullet proof SUV or else he wouldn't have survived the bomb blast.

All haters of Buhari should please Go and Die!!

8 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by ChristLight: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
berem: Some people want to die on top Buhari matter. Thank God for the bullet proof SUV or else he wouldn't have survived the bomb blast.

All haters of Buhari should please Go and Die!!
Hater, just because i asked a question bah!!! I don't blame u sha; u suck any dick dat has APC logo on it... supporter of APC Ashyyyyyyyy E-militia exco.

9 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
ChristLight: Hater, just because i asked a question bah!!! I don't blame u sha; u suck any dick dat has APC logo on it Ashyyyyyyyy.
if you like knack your head for wall,na you sabi! Be ready to commit suicide because another brand new bullet proof SUV will be bought for Buhari.

Go and Die!!

9 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Omexonomy: That guy stole 4/5 of the entire PTDF money
Were yhu there? How did yhu know?
Anyiocha

4 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
As a PEP,former CinC and ex miliitary senior officer he is given 24/7 protection wich include bulletproof cars,bodygaurds. His state responsibilty till he dies.

11 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by ChristLight: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
abuayman:
Were yhu there? How did yhu know?
Anyiocha
Aboki Go f~ck urself... Ur oga is a born looser; he will loose again and again till he joins Abacha.

6 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by idu1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
ChristLight: Where is it written in our constitution Ewu Mpama?
How can u know where it is written? Are u educated enough?

8 Likes

Re: How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps? by ChristLight: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
idu1: Animal he is not poor like your father. Imagine question!
Well my father didn't contested 4 any political seat, even if he does; he won't need 2 lose twice 2 start usin his brain... Ur oga is a born loser.... Boy weh write exam three times con fail; go don go learn work nah haba Na by force?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 Things You Probably Never Knew About Patience Jonathan / Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose / When Buhari Finally Restructures Nigeria! (future Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.