Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,924 members, 7,909,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:20 AM

Frozen Fish Seller Finds And Returns Hidden U$D Found In Frozen Fish Cartons - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Frozen Fish Seller Finds And Returns Hidden U$D Found In Frozen Fish Cartons (979 Views)

Tiger-nut Seller In Suit At Abuja Market (Photo) / FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) / Man Finds Snake In Lagos Hotel (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frozen Fish Seller Finds And Returns Hidden U$D Found In Frozen Fish Cartons by blaxx: 12:16am On Jul 25, 2014
On 24th July 2014, at about 1pm (1300hrs),
A woman who sells iced fish at owhipa, Choba, Rivers state went to buy two cartons of fishes from a cold room.

After buying the fishes, she went to her shop to unpack them and On unpacking the fishes, she discovered that only the top layer of the carton had fishes. Underneath were fresh crispy $100 USD bills packed in a water proof.

The same was also in d other carton.

(Take a pause and visualize it. $100 USD wraps before you?)

Back to the story...

this woman didn't call her husband nor family members. She straightaway went to a nearby police station and reported the matter. After reporting the matter, the DPO took over the case and He is no where to be found. Cellphones switched off, family moved. (As at reporting time).
DPO don carry the money run with him family.

My broda/sister, if the woman na ur mama or wife or sister or friend, wetin u go do her?

Is this an act of being a good Nigerian?

Please forgive my grammatical errors. I'm not yet a 99.9% good writer plus I bin dey vex when I write am.
Re: Frozen Fish Seller Finds And Returns Hidden U$D Found In Frozen Fish Cartons by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 12:31am On Jul 25, 2014
Different versions of the story.... Some said it was her husband that returned it and the police in turn gave him 5k for transport fare back home,
To me idon't believe the story since none of the rumor mongers had a visual contact of the said foreign currency...
I went to the Super market this evening and all I hear is side gossips and swear words like "the woman Na mumu, them go poor for life, which kien ode the man be, the man sold his wealth for 5k" blah blah blah..
Me just put my antelope ear for the mata, pay for my groceries and walked out Back to Jupiter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frozen Fish Seller Finds And Returns Hidden U$D Found In Frozen Fish Cartons by AKMoney1(m): 12:52am On Jul 25, 2014
shocked I refuse to believe this piece of sh*t

1 Like

Re: Frozen Fish Seller Finds And Returns Hidden U$D Found In Frozen Fish Cartons by ggrin(f): 12:55am On Jul 25, 2014
I rebuke bad thingangry

1 Like

Re: Frozen Fish Seller Finds And Returns Hidden U$D Found In Frozen Fish Cartons by blaxx: 1:04am On Jul 25, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: Different versions of the story.... Some said it was her husband that returned it and the police in turn gave him 5k for transport fare back home,
To me idon't believe the story since none of the rumor mongers had a visual contact of the said foreign currency...
I went to the Super market this evening and all I hear is side gossips and swear words like "the woman Na mumu, them go poor for life, which kien ode the man be, the man sold his wealth for 5k" blah blah blah..
Me just put my antelope ear for the mata, pay for my groceries and walked out Back to Jupiter grin
u dey choba?
Re: Frozen Fish Seller Finds And Returns Hidden U$D Found In Frozen Fish Cartons by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 1:05am On Jul 25, 2014
blaxx: u dey choba?
not even close...
I stay at Ada george
Re: Frozen Fish Seller Finds And Returns Hidden U$D Found In Frozen Fish Cartons by blaxx: 1:17am On Jul 25, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: not even close...
I stay at Ada george
I heard the story but was at Moscow road. Tomorrow I'll go to the location and investigate. No version was posted on NL and that's why I did this. You can add any version you hear. No smoke without fire.
Re: Frozen Fish Seller Finds And Returns Hidden U$D Found In Frozen Fish Cartons by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 1:19am On Jul 25, 2014
blaxx: I heard the story but was at Moscow road. Tomorrow I'll go to the location and investigate. No version was posted on NL and that's why I did this. You can add any version you hear. No smoke without fire.
the story is everywhere... But I still think it's all hoax... No one can be that dumb in the 21st century...
Oh my angry I could use that cast to build a new empire in jupiter
Re: Frozen Fish Seller Finds And Returns Hidden U$D Found In Frozen Fish Cartons by econome(m): 1:42am On Jul 25, 2014
This is superstory...

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: There’s Cure For EBOLA: The Alleged Cure Is Gotten From Rats / Kano Bomb Blast: At Least 120 Dead, 270 Injured In Kano Mosque Suicide Attack / Slap And Roll...guy Slaps 50 Yr Old Woman In Mcdonalds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.