Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Should You Add Nairaland to Your Resume? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should You Add Nairaland to Your Resume? (1487 Views)

Osun Workers Resume Strike After Seven Weeks Strike / Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? / Moving Nairaland To The Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Add Nairaland to Your Resume? by odumchi: 2:23am On Jul 25, 2014
Is it advisable for mods to add their positions on their CVs?
Re: Should You Add Nairaland to Your Resume? by tpia1: 4:25am On Jul 25, 2014
are you no longer a mod?
Re: Should You Add Nairaland to Your Resume? by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 25, 2014
As a mod?..Yes..Even if it were either in thry past or the present, because it should be considered as an work/ volunteering experience.
Re: Should You Add Nairaland to Your Resume? by adebaker: 5:32am On Jul 25, 2014
plz does any one Knw any tin abt OPIC at kuto, Abeokuta. I was told to start customer care training next week Wednesday, Hw do dey pay n is it a company one can start his or her career? plz I need Ur urgent reply.
Re: Should You Add Nairaland to Your Resume? by adebaker: 5:39am On Jul 25, 2014
adebaker: plz does any one Knw any tin abt OPIC at kuto, Abeokuta. I was told to start customer care training next week Wednesday, Hw do dey pay n is it a company one can start his or her career? plz I need Ur urgent reply.
Re: Should You Add Nairaland to Your Resume? by Danhumprey: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2014
glitest: As a mod?..Yes..Even if it were either in thry past or the present, because it should be considered as an work/ volunteering experience.
gringrin
Re: Should You Add Nairaland to Your Resume? by Fulaman198(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
I have personally never even thought of that. I guess I advise against it. Someone can go through your entire history of posts and may not be too pleased by it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Ebola Scare! Lagosians Stay At Home (TODAY PHOTOS) / This Is How People Get Screwed; A Little Motivation / Abinos Dont Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.