Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

My View On Israel- Palestine Face-off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On Israel- Palestine Face-off (549 Views)

Graphic: Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine / What You Should Know About Israel-palestine Crisis / Nigeria Neutral In Israel, Palestine Conflict -maduekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View On Israel- Palestine Face-off by heywhytech1(m): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2014
I am sadden by the going of events in Gaza. I am seizing this medium to call on all rational human being to engage in prayer for Gaza citizen ,not need to be a Muslim before you know that Tel Aviv is using sophisticated weapon against their landlord (Gaza) . Israel as small as #Kogi state here are encroaching and invading Palestine that have the majority of the land area, from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv even West bank belongs to them, but with the backing of United States, Israel is reclaiming majority of Palestine territory by using sophisticated weapons and highly designed rocket and rocket repellant against the Palestinians, majority of the casualty are children. USA declared Hamas as a terrorist organization is unfair on the part of Palestinian. I didn't justify Hamas action in any way but no ones want to remain slave forever. I recommend Palestine should be granted full Autonomy, I strongly believed this singular act will return peace to that region. To my Christian brothers and sisters that are justifying Israel action, am sorry to disappoint u, Jews are not Christian neither Muslim but they have their own god, they don't believe in Jesus and even detest anything that has to do with bible, why defending the oppressors?

Back home here in Nigeria enough of fingers pointing, activities of Boko haram sects can be checked by 1. Mr president should declare Borno state (the strong hold of Bokoharam) war zone, remove all the civilian and accommodate them in the neighboring states. 2 Improve our intelligent gathering 3. Create a Counter terrorism unit. 4. Set up local security committee by actively engaging the locality of that area.d
5. Provide good welfare for our military, train our military personnel aon counter terrorism and properly harm our military with sophisticated weapons to engage the sects. With the above recommendations fully follow Bokoharam will become thing of the past in months. Remember no negotiation with terrorist because they will always have reasons to defend their evil act.

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me Politics / OSUN 2014: The Aregbesolatestimonial / Just in : Many Dead In Fresh Kano Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.