Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,527 members, 7,905,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

Make A Guaranteed Um Of #100,000 Every Week Through Football Betting. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make A Guaranteed Um Of #100,000 Every Week Through Football Betting. (1447 Views)

Poll: do younwant to earn a guranteed sum of $5000 monthly

yes: 0% (0 votes)
no: 0% (0 votes)
not so sure: 100% (1 vote)
give me a break: 0% (0 votes)
help me please: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

o / Online Nigeria Football Betting / How To Make At Least #65,000 In A Week Through Customized Message Sender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make A Guaranteed Um Of #100,000 Every Week Through Football Betting. by berryhill: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2008
Do you know you can now make #10,000-#100,000 daily through football betting?
This guy is a scam,ban him from making post in this forum is what some of you will say but before you crucify a millionaire allow me to explain.
OK thanks for allowing me explain.

There are betting sites i will give you their websites to join,fund your acount with atleast #5000 follow my system,pick the matches you want,predict which team will win and the sweet thing is you don't need to prdict the score just say liverpool will beat middlesbrough at anfield and when that happens,you will win x5 of your bet that is if you bet with #5000 and that gives you #25,000 bet with #10,000 and you will win #100,000 weekly and i make #200,000 every week so you can now see why i make money easily and i have been doing this business for 6months now and the sweet thing is that you can withdraw anytime you want.

Go over to www.cashmoneywebblog..com to read more.
If you belong to the league of those that refuse to travel to the village every christmas or sallah beacuse you have no money,you will travel in grand style if you order for my package today.
How much is the package,log on to www.cashmoneywebblog..com to see all the details you need.
You can also call me on 07035783910 my name is Tochukwu and please feel free to ask me questions on any product advertised at my blog beacuse my product are genuine.
See you all at the top,May God and Allah bless you all for hearing me out,one love my fellow nairaland forum members.

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting For Beginners - Three Essential Tips / Coconut Oil(the Miracle Oil) / Make Money 4rm VFL Using Your Nairabet Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.