Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,804 members, 7,905,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:45 PM

Get Domain Name Registration And Web Hosting For Just $0.99 For The First Year - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Domain Name Registration And Web Hosting For Just $0.99 For The First Year (775 Views)

$0.99 .com Promo Code For Godaddy / How To Get Domain Name And Cpanel Hosting Without Spending A Dime!! / New Yahoo Offer $1.99 For Domain (1st Year Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Domain Name Registration And Web Hosting For Just $0.99 For The First Year by blogsetter(m): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2014
I know this sounds too good to be true, but do you know for a measly $0.99 you can get a domain name plus hosting for a year. If you want to know more visit http://blogsetter.com/setup-a-self-hosted-wordpress-blog-with-1and1/. Hope it helps.

Cheers wink
Re: Get Domain Name Registration And Web Hosting For Just $0.99 For The First Year by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
There must be a stupid section in their ToS that won't allow you to migrate your domain name or some auto renewal process, (like 6 months before expiration grin grin )...renewal rate would be ridiculous,say $15

BTW YOU are using 1and1 yet your blog is covered with one big Hostgator banner, Darris GOD ooo
grin
Re: Get Domain Name Registration And Web Hosting For Just $0.99 For The First Year by blogsetter(m): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
funny, you can only see the hostgator banner, well that blog is hosted on 1and1 and there is full disclosure there, that i'm an affiliate and as for the catch, there is no catch. If you don't want to renew you can ignore, and they said it upfront that you will have to pay $15 for the domain name next year. I'm just sharing this for newbies that do not have the huge budget to start. shai?

1 Like

Re: Get Domain Name Registration And Web Hosting For Just $0.99 For The First Year by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
blogsetter: funny, you can only see the hostgator banner, well that blog is hosted on 1and1 and there is full disclosure there, that i'm an affiliate and as for the catch, there is no catch. If you don't want to renew you can ignore, and they said it upfront that you will have to pay $15 for the domain name next year. I'm just sharing this for newbies that do not have the huge budget to start. shai?
nawaoooo... I was just Joking na........

but the renewal rate is ridiculous though........ I'm a newbie too but would never go for such a deal.............btw I've read crazy stories on how terrible 1and1 is,
I mean their billing system is crazy, I heard that if you even switch off auto-renew for your domain name, they still sneak into your details to pay upfront... How terrible ?. Can you clear this ?

Oh,Their support is [size=50] TERRIBLE [/size] ....... I came across them months ago, sent a mail to sales@1and1 abi wetin be their mail self ? till today, them never reply me......

JUMP 1AND1 PASS
Re: Get Domain Name Registration And Web Hosting For Just $0.99 For The First Year by blogsetter(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
sorry for your experience, i have been using them for a while now, and i won't be recommending them if i've had any troubles.
Jregz:
nawaoooo... I was just Joking na........

but the renewal rate is ridiculous though........ I'm a newbie too but would never go for such a deal.............btw I've read crazy stories on how terrible 1and1 is,
I mean their billing system is crazy, I heard that if you even switch off auto-renew for your domain name, they still sneak into your details to pay upfront... How terrible ?. Can you clear this ?

Oh,Their support is [size=50] TERRIBLE [/size] ....... I came across them months ago, sent a mail to sales@1and1 abi wetin be their mail self ? till today, them never reply me......

JUMP 1AND1 PASS
Re: Get Domain Name Registration And Web Hosting For Just $0.99 For The First Year by JohnnieBeeman(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2014
Hostgator Summer Sale 75% Off Hosting + Free WordPress Setup

Have I got a great summer promotion for you. My webhost, HostGator, is celebrating summer by offering 75% off on their most popular web hosting plans. All you have to do is sign up for a one month or six months term to get the discount. All other hosting plans are 45% off.

During the getaway sale, you can get new domains for only $8, and hosting for as low as $2.24 a month. The sale starts today, and end on Sunday, July 27th at 11:59pm CST. At midnight, July 28, prices will return to normal. You need to act fast if you want to take advantage of the savings.

Get the full information here: http://monkeegang./2014/07/25/hostgator-summer-sale-75-off-hosting-free-wordpress-setup/

(1) (Reply)

Globallshare V.S Facebook / Online Business / A Call On Web Masters And Mistress For Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.