Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,487 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:02 PM

5 Months Rot For Sale - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 5 Months Rot For Sale (3032 Views)

5 Months + Few Days OLD PEDIGREE Male Caucasian Orvchaka 4Sale (Pics). / Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k / Ten Months Old Male Rot For Sale At Negotiatable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by Seun(m): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
Spirit1: Is this the way you insult potential customers?
He is not a professional dog breeder. He got the dog as a gift and just wants to give it to a better home. We need to understand that.
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by olumig(m): 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
This is a mongrel full stop.
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by arcbay(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
lormarx: mr ,don't say what u don't know,stop pestering someone for being honest. You don't want a dog,keep off from here.if your less busy,find something worth doing to keep ur self busy. Life is too short

If only you know better, you wouldn't make that comment...i'm only protecting prospective clients from falling into your traps, People need to understand dog breeding is not a do or die affair. You don't have to put all ur hope, problems and liabilities on a litter you wanna sell. Some people can't tell the degree of purity of a dog, they hence fall into ur trap and regret it later. A dog's purity should be proportional to its price. You posted that ur advanced bingo wanting to sell it for 120k...Must you recover all expenses on a single dog, an impure one for that matter.Oga carry your impure dog comot for here and find other sites to catch your maga.
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by arcbay(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
olumig: This is a mongrel full stop.

#GBAM#
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by lormarx: 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
Spirit1:

Is this the way you insult potential customers?

Read this and tell me if this is from a potential customer

These days, i noticed people just wake up and set prices of breeds as they wish...Without considering market forces, breed purity and quality...There are a lot of novices in dog breeding nowadays. If i were to buy that rottie, i won't offer more than 40k or thereabout. It's from an impure bloodline, not close to 40% purity sef...Fist and paws below standard, chest under formation, muzzle not shaped, so many under attributes...Bros, if you see person offer you 50k, better collect am, otherwise na ur compound the dog go fully gvrow without attracting a single buyer.

Thanks/expecting to know what u feel abt the comment
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by olumig(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2014
Spot the difference between a pedigree and a mongrel.

(1) (2) (Reply)

1st And 2nd Pick Booking Of Pedigree Doberman Puppies / The European slant back German Sherperd Puppies Just Landed Naija....for Sale / My Caucasian Dog Scisser And His Funny Behavior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.