Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Women! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women! (4565 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women! by tenik: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2006
u know wat this topic bore me coz all the ladies here think in the way they should,nt and they are not ready to make a change, its fucking sad,
Re: Women! by retro(f): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2006
You are the one who is sad. You're not thinking straight.
Re: Women! by diddy4(m): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2006
@eurphoria
thank you so much for that

@tenik
you need to go to oshodi market and ask those woman the role women play in the home. i bet they are more exposed than you. or better still wait let me call my kid sister to wake you up b4 i start talking sense into your head. how long have u been taking those pills cuzz they are sure still making you dizzy. i wont be surprised if u are actually sleep typing cuzz a girl of your age should know better than this.

oh, b4 i forget. usher sends his greetings to you. dreamer.
Re: Women! by tenik: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2006
ok ok ok ok, i cant always type and be heard or understood. wen i start my talk show meet me there, Ican explain fully there. its so clear that my topic is not unsderstood. ok y,all win. but i stil got a ladies who will help me make a great change and by then ur closed eyes will be open,  grin smiley
Re: Women! by tenik: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2006
retro stop feelin like a conqueror, like you have just made me see wat i dont know.ok. Forums are not the right places for topics like this. coz its not gionna be clear. a typed letter can mean a different meaning while the reader reads something different too, so i think i,ll fulfil this on my show, aiight? dont bother coz u got it all wrong,
Re: Women! by diddy4(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2006
your show? what show is that hun? make i hear another one now.
Re: Women! by retro(f): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2006
? You're weird Tenik.
Re: Women! by Eurphoria(f): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2006
Diddy i am tired talking to this girl, sweetheart as she may be is pointless

[center]LIKE PISSING IN THE WIND[/center]

I am out of here, tenik check my signature lipsrsealed***makes a quick dash for the exit button***
Re: Women! by diddy4(m): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2006
abeg make we leave the dreamer to dream on. man don tire.

@eurphoria
thanks babes.
Re: Women! by tenik: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2006
diddy, none of ur business boi. but if u wanna continue on this topic u gotta start getting ready to come down to watch it all by yourself aiight?
Re: Women! by Bisanke(f): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2006
tenik:

u know what this topic bore me because all the ladies here think in the way they should,nt and they are not ready to make a change, its fucking sad,

YO TENIK WHATS fXCKIN SAD Were telling you the right thing and you keep on repeating saying the same damn thing. Ha Nairaland i hope yall dont have an headache cause i'm like abt to fight my computa cause of our dear sleepy friend Tenik
Re: Women! by diddy4(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2006
@tenik
nahhh baby u are the immature mind dat is about to mature but that will only be possible if u wake up and face reality. you called me a boi? wow, dat is actually nice cuzz as a boi i can talk some sense into your 22 year old brain. go and grow up lil girl and tell me when u meet usher. i need to call my kid sister cuzz she will handle you proper. dreamer.
Re: Women! by Bisanke(f): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2006
diddy4:

@tenik
nahhh baby u are the immature mind that is about to mature but that will only be possible if u wake up and face reality. you called me a boi? wow, that is actually nice cuzz as a boi i can talk some sense into your 22 year old brain. go and grow up lil girl and tell me when u meet usher. i need to call my kid sister cuzz she will handle you proper. dreamer.

DAMN!!! Tenik if i were u i'll just shut-up cause u just gettn dissed big time
Re: Women! by 2fine4u(f): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2006
tenik dear, i kno where u comin from cheesy tho i didnt read all yo comments but i can grasp a lil that u want men to be more helpful in the house too, right undecided
one of my girlfriends is stayin in an apartment wit her two brothers nd her parents are based in naija, the guys always expect her to do everything without doin a damn thing nd she's always complainin to me like damn she dislike guys wit their lazy ass cheesy
hmmm if men can carry pregnancy for 9 months nd go into labor too for us then i will really appreciate cuzz me am scared of that 9 months nd labor thing ooo. oh one more thing, can men also hav monthly periods cheesy cuzz sometimes when u've planned on that skimpy skirt u wann@ wear to that hottt party then a day before it, tha lame period will start then u will start ransackin through yo closet to look for a tight fittin jean grin that really sucks cheesy

if anyone disses me cuzz am havin fun wit it, na u sabi oooo cheesy just kno am rubber nd you r glue, whatever u say bounces off me nd glues on u grin
Re: Women! by eveseh(f): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2006
lol 2fine,what a history over der
Re: Women! by 2fine4u(f): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2006
yes ooo eve grin
Re: Women! by eveseh(f): 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2006
LOL,i like it,hehehe cheesy
Re: Women! by 2fine4u(f): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2006
lol @ eve
be liking it now grin they will soon come for your ass grin
Re: Women! by eveseh(f): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2006
wow really,i think i'mma take my leave now,OK grin
Re: Women! by kellorah: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2006
@ TENIK:'wake up it's breakfast time!'
Re: Women! by haywhy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2006
Why now?
Every body just dey halla @ Tenik!
Dont mind them as i am ready to do the core. You will do the house works & i will do just the core and the core alone because i cant even miss it, lol

I'm sure that's what you meant but people are getting you wrong, if not u must be KIDDING.
Re: Women! by tenik: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2006
hey wats all this u all still in this, ok i dont agree wit wat y,all said its bullshit ok, and aint gonna change my tinking i,ll only make people come with me, Go ahead n do watever u like in ur home , Thru wit explaining to people who do not like to change things that,s been,
Re: Women! by kellorah: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2006
bull
Re: Women! by tenik: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2006
kellorah, bull? some one please help kellorah. shocked. ow dare u call yourself a bull
Re: Women! by kellorah: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2006
youre silly!
bull as in this SHIT is BULL! CRAP! BULL SHIT!!!!attention seeker!! you need help!pele
Re: Women! by tenik: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2006
Bull is an animal, Bullshit is a nonsense, nobody knows ur mind so you better be more clear next tyme , u see u r the silly one, sorry oh
Re: Women! by kellorah: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2006
only ppl like u think in this situation that i would be calling myself a bull. bull is male not female. dumbass
Re: Women! by tenik: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2006
kellorah, am highly dissapointed, are u still in college, pls learn some more ok, watever the bull u meant was absolutely wrong, ok. so u mean we av male as in human being who u can call a bull, oh men, need to get out of this topic so i dont meet you here again,
Re: Women! by kellorah: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2006
where i come from we say bull so please do me a favour and shut the hell up! stop goin on 'bout this rubbish alrite!
Re: Women! by tenik: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2006
wateva,, gurl. u gotta learn how to talk to people not from ur end coz i didnt get that, ok, huh sorry, i love u and God bless you, its settled ok.
Re: Women! by tenik: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2006
going outta here, love y,all,
Re: Women! by diddy4(m): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2006
and the dreamer finally leaves. talk of paris hilton the poor version.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2fine4u: Holla At Shishi Biggs! / Is It Possible For A Lady To Go 24 Hours Without Farting? / PHOTO: 8 Lesbian Girls Expelled From Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.