Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,371 members, 7,910,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:46 PM

'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? (33421 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper? / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Etumgbe(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
I often see such comments on Facebook and i keep wondering why guys always say so especially to ladies.

Is it to show appreciation or to start a move with style?

2 Likes

Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Sijo01(f): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ask the guys there (on fb) naw.........abi Nl don turn Fb ni

4 Likes

Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by nwaibagwa(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Na one of the ways to start chatting with d chick na
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
I thought I was the only one getting pissed at this ish. Most of the girls don't even ‘like’ or ‘compliment’ - they just ignore it. What's wrong with sending her a private message to thank her? Na wa wooo.

5 Likes

Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by agabaI23(m): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
And also, you are beautiful, keep it up. And I wonder at the keep it part....
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Most of those boys are writing from a mental facility..

4 Likes

Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Ibrahimxx: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
such statement often proceed from needy guyz... vegetable-men

2 Likes

Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by djeezy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
To gain the ladies attention and probably leave her with the impression that they aren't proud and ungrateful. smh
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Gboliwe: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
okparaugo: Most of those boys are writing from a mental facility..
grin grin

I find it immature, silly and annoying. I have not had any "friend" say that to me though.
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
I keep saying it, some guys derserve to be punched in the throat repeatedly. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by 0nyegame(m): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
I feel like slaping the dude anytime i come across such comment,some boys is fuckup and i take that person as a swaggerless fellow.
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by snadguy007(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thank you for your acceptance cheesy cheesy
chai....boys don suffer o

1 Like

Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by austine4real(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
grin grin grin
okparaugo: Most of those boys are writing from a mental facility..
grin ;DI UNDASTAND DAT B
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by austine4real(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
austine4real: grin grin grin grin ;DI UNDASTAND DAT B
UNDASTAND DAT BETA grin grin
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by raziboi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
maturity absent!!!
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by olumaxi(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cos most of dem guys b mumu...pu.ssy brains
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Hoii(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
The day i saw 'Tanx for the acception', i wan laff die

2 Likes

Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by lilmax(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
kolawaxxy: I keep saying it, some guys derserve to be punched in the throat repeatedly. grin grin
as in eh...the guys dey fall hand big time
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by dmcdad: 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
agabaI23: And also, you are beautiful, keep it up. And I wonder at the keep it part....
Hehehehehe. Wahala dey oooooo
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hoii: The day i saw 'Tanx for the acception', i wan laff die
This got me laughing out loud...
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by dmcdad: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1: I thought I was the only one getting pissed at this ish. Most of the girls don't even ‘like’ or ‘compliment’ - they just ignore it. What's wrong with sending her a private message to thank her? Na wa wooo.
Yeah... Infact, thanking her for what? The girl being in your friends' list, does it add anything to you? I just tire for guys sha. Many guys are really annoying. It's not like it's not good to appreciate women and all that, but it should be done as at when needed. She gets to accept your friend request, you will thank her immensely like she just deposited some dough in your account. She posts a pix or updates her status, they start clicking likes as if their life depends on it.

Of course I know it's how it is due to nature and all that. But, did nature say guys should be foolish while trying to be nice sort-of? Albeit I don't call that being nice.

1 Like

Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by dmcdad: 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hoii: The day i saw 'Tanx for the acception', i wan laff die
No ooooo! Na thanks for the admission. cheesy Guys can ve very annoying.

2 Likes

Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by dmcdad: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ibrahimxx: such statement often proceed from needy guyz... vegetable-men
Seriously, you are right. And if you ask me I would say it oozes low self-esteem on the part of the guys. Kinda looking to be favoured by women. The painful thing there is that, it doesn't in most make them gain anything whatsoever from those girls.

Sincerely, this was one of the reasons I deactivated my Facebook. Cause alot of things were just annoying, plus it wasn't really serving any purpose to me.

Guys dey fall hand big time! Them dey f**k up. sad
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by meelorlah(f): 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
What are you thanking me for? Is it for adding you to my list of strangers or what?I don't even reply or acknowledge them...I gently remove it from my wall.Guys that fall real guys' hand

3 Likes

Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Spicylate(f): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
to kick start a conversation i guess
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by dmcdad: 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
meelorlah: What are you thanking me for? Is it for adding you to my list of strangers or what?I don't even reply or acknowledge them...I gently remove it from my wall.Guys that fall real guys' hand
Thank you jare... Them go just dey fall our hand sha.
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by tosyne2much(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
dmcdad:
Yeah... Infact, thanking her for what? The girl being in your friends' list, does it add anything to you? I just tire for guys sha. Many guys are really annoying. It's not like it's not good to appreciate women and all that, but it should be done as at when needed. She gets to accept your friend request, you will thank her immensely like she just deposited some dough in your account. She posts a pix or updates her status, they start clicking likes as if their life depends on it.

Of course I know it's how it is due to nature and all that. But, did nature say guys should be foolish while trying to be nice sort-of? Albeit I don't call that being nice.
gbaaaaaaaam !!! 1,000,000 likes
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by tosyne2much(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Y on earth would a guy start thankin a random lady who accepted ur request or who sent u request.. '' (thanks for sendin me request).. Dats totally rubbish.. It does not make u look humble or nice, it only makes u feel beneath dem; and ironically, those ladies would neva av a gud chat wit you and even if dey do, dey would reply using one or two letters as if dey are answering Obj questions (no lady wld lik to associate wit a bonafide mumu who av low self esteem)..If you know your
worth as a man, you won't be
gracing the floor on evry lady dat add you or accepts ur request . As for me, wen a lady sends me request and unwilling to start up a gud chat, na so I go jst dey look her

1 Like

Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:15am On Jul 26, 2014
some low self esteem....when dey are sending d request dey be like,bittch big she might nt accept undecided

while some. dey just take the fb friendship too serious,and saying thanks is polite.

all the same i hate seeing dt shit,i be like dafuqq!
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by omoelu1(m): 12:58am On Jul 26, 2014
I swear enh! very irritating.
it's not like she's doing you any favour.
even worse, "thanks for accept me"

1 Like

Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by tayoxx(m): 4:27am On Jul 26, 2014
the tin dey vex me eh...
Re: 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? by Moblord(m): 6:50am On Jul 26, 2014
Very annoying I swear.. Also when a girl. Post anytin they wil like.. Even if she uploads "Am Hungry"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu / Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant / Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.