Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

1828eit's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1828eit's Profile / 1828eit's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: I Have Been Posted To Sokoto, Pls How Is The State? by 1828eit: 4:50am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
Officialgarri:
The North is not as deadly as the Southerners usually see it. Volatile—yes, according to history.

Of course, there are cases of bandits in some states, but it doesn't mean everywhere in the North is plagued by the menace.

The North is a actually relatively cheap, yet the richest families in Africa live there. You might even get lucky with those smooth milk-skinned malo chicks and their curly fulani hair.

Explore, stay safe and you will share stories.
[/s]
Romance / Re: This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually by 1828eit: 4:50am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
Officialgarri:
I can bet with my three balls that the reason why you are "forming " is because the girl isn't attractive to you while you are a shy church boy.

Except if this is just another lamba!
[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: Bola Tinubu: Has The Infinity Master Rendered Aregbesola Irrelevant Like Ambode by 1828eit: 4:50am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
But he won't be remembered as the first Governor in Nigeria to have ever paid workers 13th month salary?
Who raised pension fund by 40%?

Please don't quote me again.

Meanwhile, nothing like half salary but modulated salary. An assignment for you, use Google to understand what that meant and stop shouting half salary.

[/s]
Politics / Re: Traveler Reports The Presence Of ESN Check Point On Ihiala Road by 1828eit: 4:46am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

He is not even up to date.

It is now 11k, things really getting difficult.

You can now crawl outta my mention.

[/s]
Politics / Re: Abdulmumin Jubrin Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso In Kano by 1828eit: 4:46am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Toh

I remember before 2015 election, that was the same way Tinubu was busy building bridges as if he was the one contesting..

grin
[/s]
Politics / Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by 1828eit: 4:46am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
He made his name already, and it can never die.
He has many mentees, so there are still many Aregbesolas

God bless my Leader and Political mentor. One of the few straight politician
[/s]
Politics / Re: "To Pee Or Not To Pee?" - Daily Trust, Northerners Mock Tinubu by 1828eit: 4:42am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
vedaxcool:
A foolish article written by a demented fiend. It is only in Nigerian journalism that pee travels backwards when shot forward. The demented fiend could is engaging a pedestrian foolery!
[/s]
Politics / Re: Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu by 1828eit: 4:42am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Oyo Alaafin ti soro.

All these Meth addicts will come online to be gnashing their teeth.

A Yoruba king, a true royalty supported a Yoruba son, why is this a source of tears for these hateful addicts?

[/s]
Politics / Re: Traveler Reports The Presence Of ESN Check Point On Ihiala Road by 1828eit: 4:42am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Is it your 30k stipend?

Is it your expire?

Why are you pained?
[/s]
Phones / Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by 1828eit: 4:38am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
post=110392516:
SAMSUNG : THE KING OF PHONES.

Daddy sabi no be small.
Correct Papa wey sabi better thing in life....
#BeLikeYourDad

Wow!
You are so in our minds.
On Nairaland, you meet people thinking exactly the way you are sometimes,
And do not be surprised to see there are still many people thinking just like you and us on the same issue.
Nairaland.com : a world of its own! cheesy

Modify :
We got the answer ourselves.
The phone is Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.
We thought as much.
Samsung : The King Of Phones �.

You've said it all.
You are always welcome Brian.
God bless you.
Have a wonderful weekend ahead.
kiss

Gbamsolutely!!

[/s]
Politics / Re: More Photos Of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s Visit To Bayelsa State by 1828eit: 4:38am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Nawaooo it seems no body cares about the sadeast
[/s]
Properties / Re: GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - by 1828eit: 4:38am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
post=110392328:

Exactly what many of us @[b][/b] did in the advent of GSM in Nigeria.
They leased the various plots of land in different locations for 5 years back then, and they keep renewing it since then. It is good.....business-wise.
But you need to consider your health also if you gonna be living in the house.
The above poster has said it all, listen to him also.

So the MTN mast is the cause for them not having a child?
Ignorance is not a disease...... it's something worse!
[/s]
Politics / Re: Hope Uzodinmaa Empower Imo Youths With 2700 Phone For Media Attack On IPOB by 1828eit: 4:33am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Any need?

Ipob illiterates can't even make sensible media comment. All they do is to keep following ffk and reno up and down.

As it is now, both are done with ipob pigs and have since dumped their sorry asss. Their next god for now is Adeyanju, who will soon dump them when he is done.

Ipob pigs that will beat chest over an attack today, the next minute, they are denying it.
[/s]
Foreign Affairs / Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by 1828eit: 4:33am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
post=110388619:
GET WELL SOON QUEEN.

Prayers Going Up �
[/s]
Politics / Re: Ugm Terrorists Kills 5 In Ogidi Anambra Enforcing Sit At Home by 1828eit: 4:33am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
The ugm are not ipob.

It is the dss and fulani enforcing sit at home.

[/s]
Politics / Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by 1828eit: 4:29am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Yes o.

I heard all the police killed in the SE are fulani, no single igbo.

Keep lying to yourselves.
[/s]
Politics / Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by 1828eit: 4:29am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Very true.

Ipob are evangelists preaching the gospel.

The killing of security personnel so east can be free of roadblocks are activities of dss and police.

I understand one police even shot himself in the head just to give ipob bad name.
[/s]
Politics / Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by 1828eit: 4:28am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Afonja.

Ipob is the next best after ofe nsala.

God bless ohamadick lamidi kwanu, the messiah and personal saviour of all ipob pigs all over the universe.

[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.