Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,218 members, 7,934,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:01 PM

Pictures Of One Of Gen. Buhari's Bombed Convoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of One Of Gen. Buhari's Bombed Convoy (1532 Views)

Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari / Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of One Of Gen. Buhari's Bombed Convoy by Nehemiah459(m): 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Disclaimer: E-Warriors, Please do not crucify me, but I am sharing a picture of what I saw.

Now back to the Topic, I was moving upon the surface of Facebook and I came across these Pictures, and the OP made these comment:

You guys will never ceased to amaze someone...

What happened to this car?

Bomb or bullet wound or both?

Haba...

To me, I think the Car has something like bulletproof encroachment that prevented the occupants of the vehicles from being injured.
#Students-Diary

Re: Pictures Of One Of Gen. Buhari's Bombed Convoy by Decibel: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of Gen. Buhari's Bombed Convoy by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hehehehehe, I was going to open a thread on this but thought I should let it slide.

Since you have done so, guess I can ask ma questions here.

The story say the bomber tried to over take his convoy but was blocked at first then when they approached and slowed down at a busy place, the bomber came very close like he overtook his convoy and detonated the bomb.

Another story say the bomber rammed his car and detonated the bomb. Obviously,a car can not be rammed from the front .

The picture of the car however looked like something that was severally shot at.

It doesn't add up.

Is it the journalists that are doing a poor job or the politicians that are acting a poor script .

Si ha nor ezigbo asi
Re: Pictures Of One Of Gen. Buhari's Bombed Convoy by Mark1979: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
Over the recent years, the level of security in Nigeria has diminished. Cases like kidnapping, armed robbery and even bombings are no longer news to us and its sort of expected if these events happen at least once a day.
This is why the good people at Delgrem Incorporation came up with the Naija Rescue Alert App (9RA).
The Naija Rescue app is a security and personal safety app that provides emergency services to help you stay safe and secure no matter where you are.
The 9RA SOS alerts acts as an emergency alert device, personal location tracker and incident reporting tool all in one app.In an emergency or risky situation, With a click of a button, 9RA immediately sends out a pre-programmed SMS alert message to your contacts, including the exact geographic location and map.
9RA does not charge any on going fees, just a one off fee of $1.99, and the product is yours for download. Some of the benefits of using the 9RA include:
Send an emergency alert when in danger
Call authorities at the press of one button
Share your location using social media.
Act as a medic alert
The 9RA is available for Android devices and can de downloaded from the Google Play Store. You can also download a free version of this app by clicking on the link below.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.securityapp&hl=en_GB
Re: Pictures Of One Of Gen. Buhari's Bombed Convoy by Nehemiah459(m): 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel: cool

Re: Pictures Of One Of Gen. Buhari's Bombed Convoy by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
since when bomb start to dey get bullets

well it might be stones
Re: Pictures Of One Of Gen. Buhari's Bombed Convoy by Gosj01(m): 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
My thought exactly when i first saw d pic. doesn't luk lyk a bomb to me rather Bullets. and for the news, i guess someone is collecting BROWN ENVELOP
Re: Pictures Of One Of Gen. Buhari's Bombed Convoy by Tyche(m): 2:07am On Jul 26, 2014
Google sharpnels people
Re: Pictures Of One Of Gen. Buhari's Bombed Convoy by Safari29: 2:43am On Jul 26, 2014
It seems you guys don't know bomb blast. There is something they called shrapnel, these are tiny particles like stones, iron concrete anything formed from the blast hits a concrete or anything. They travel just like gunshot but more deadly
Re: Pictures Of One Of Gen. Buhari's Bombed Convoy by acidtalk: 4:40am On Jul 26, 2014
MAJORITY OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE FUC*KING IDI*OTS.
For you all doubting the story, may it be the same bomb that will rip you and your family apart.

Are you guys so fool*ish to know that the pallets from bomb, grenade and the likes can slit a man into two equal half even when it flew from few meters away. Not to talk of a customized bullet proof vehicle. Most of you dunces are spewing all these crap because Buhari was in a well protected car and the man is still alive.

Assuming anything had happened to the General, even your president and him wife for don can their Ghana must go bag jump over aso rock fence for find protection for sambisa forest under book haram protection. Tinubu, Ameachi, Fashola, Ibb, Obj, Oshomole, and every politician for scamper for safety enter neighboring state.

I pity you poor fellows whose only property is the phone you used to type nonsense because na Una go get stuck for a war prone country.

The earlier you fo*old stop inciting hatred and provocative statement on this forum the better. If anything goes wrong even seun who puts nonsense on the front page all because of greed to generate traffic to his forum will run out of the country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Scare In Ogun / Edo Assembly Factional Speaker Dumps APC For PDP / HOT: GEJ With Alleged Boko Haram Financier, Ali Modu Sheriff In Chad Yesterday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.