Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,774 members, 7,882,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:34 AM

Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! (30348 Views)

Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert / Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
I can see some guys calling for the head of the op cheesy cheesy.I love the way the op laced his words with insults esp when it is a known fact that NL folks are bad mouthed cheesy.I agree with you op,but not completely.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
kmcutez: Yes I agree with the OP. Marriage is a partnership. Respect should be earned by both parties, not by virtue of birth.
There is neither head nor tail. All men are equal, but roles may differ depending on agreement prior to any contract.
marriage is partnership? not really. The man has to be the head in reality. Can you start paying the bills with your husband? All of you will run when you are asked to help husband financially, in this case you will forget partnership. But when it comes to respect, you now remember marriage is partnership. what a joke.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by hensben(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
nduchucks: I will only respond to the title of the thread with the admission that I have not read any post therein.

The OP is wrong, men are indeed the Heads of the family and families where that circumstance does not exist, obviously excluding single parent homes, are essntially dysfunctional.

Having said that, these men, heads of family, are well advised to understand that while they are the heads, women are the Necks of the family! sodiafor, if the head misbehaves and allows the neck to fall ill, with Stiffneck, the head will never be at rest.

The question is, which is more important to you as a human being, the head or the neck? I submit to you that if any man suffers from Stiffneck, nothing else in his day, year, life, will matter until that stiffneck is treated.

As for me, I'll rather have a neck which will allow me to move my head freely because fuctioning with a stiff neck is basically impossible. nuff said for wise reader.

hint hint for men: if you massage the neck when needed, oil it, spoil it, love it, take care of it etc etc, that neck will not be stiff and your head will live in peace, along with its useless ego.
baseless point, is it not the brain that controls the neck n the head comprises of the brain.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Bigsteveg(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
Acidosis:
Very s¡lly question, bro/woman.

The fact that you do not have a common bible doesn't mean others do not study theirs daily.

Get well soon.

Lol @ 'bro/woman' grin
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by lilmax(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
The guy said “opinion“ so why are you guys giving yourselves headache?

2 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by hensben(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
dhammyg:
THESE NIGGAS ARE MAAD.TRUTH REALLY HURTS cheesy
truth? Were is it in his post?
Nah, it is op that's mad here, fish brain I.e, if you know what I mean
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Danhumprey: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
lynpetra: I can see some guys calling for the head of the op cheesy cheesy.I love the way the op laced his words with insults esp when it is a known fact that NL folks are bad mouthed cheesy.I agree with you op,but not completely.
You agree with him?angry
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: can somebody whisper to the OP that he is maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
The guy own don pass mad. He is a loonatic!
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by fammoboy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
This poster is going gaga, sorry 2 say. If u call urself a woman nd u cnt honor or submit urself 2 that man, then u'r pulling towards divorce. Perharps i should tell u diz dat: its men dat creates d platform for women to live. So ur really missing it big, considering the word MEN nd WOMEN, it shows dat a woman cannot make a complete sense without d pressence of a man, wich z d headword nd also d rootword... So shut d hell up and subdue yaself 2 ya man. Biko...
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by lilmax(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
OmoAlata1: people already attacking the Op lol, i guess the truth hurts
even this girl believes her father is not the head of the family
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by lilmax(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Danhumprey: You agree with him?angry
dan,the op is high on paracetamol

1 Like

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by onoja12: 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
even though you are a woman,pretending to be a man and writing this hate story that wicked people like you have been trying to introduce into the society,i want to tell you that God would destroy you first,in the words of fela (animal can not dash me human right because animal does not know that i was born already with the rights).
now i got some questions for you?
1) name one establishment,organization,institution or state,that doesn't have a head?
2) do you respect you boss in the office and if yes why because am quite sure you all are partners in progress of that company
3)when two people have equal right,how do you arrive at decisions when both sides refuse to back down
4) do you respect your pastor in church and if so,why? because to me you are all partners in progress in the house of the lord,infact in that partnership only you pays
5)why is it that when under attack,you run to your man to protect you,after all you are equal to him so am guessing you should have the straight to protect yourself
6)as for domestic violence,i can tell you with all confidence that nobody has really challenged it,if not you would quickly discover that the women are the abusers who later turn around to start crying blue murder,let me give you quick examples,if you insult your man and he slaps you that cant be violence because by law you provocted him,if you slap a man and he beats you up that cant be violence,its called self defense.that's the law.the men simply have been quite why the women have there way
as for women been better than men,i put it to you that its a big lie 70% of the problems in this world are women made,and i can tell you that women are far more heartless and wicked than men

Relationship101: Kudos to all the women (and men) that are standing up against domestic abuse. Africans have experienced a large dose of abuse (especially to the women) and we need to stand up against this devilish act. I lopve women. They are queens. They are strong, energetic, important and compassionate. Damn! Did I forget to mention that they are sexy?

BUT*clears throat* for those idiots that think men are the HEAD which automatically place women somewhere beneath, I pray you fall into river niger and drown (fortunately for you, that isn't going to happen) but I still wish bad for you. To all those stupid women that has been brainwashed into thinking that they need to be beaten, harassed or maltreated for them to BE a woman, I pray you go to hell fire. You have lost your sense of becoming 'yourself'. You've sold your soul to an ideology that is contrary to the ethics of being a human being. To all those clergy that preaches 'submission' to women. I come against you with all my might. You have destroyed our women. You have made our wife remain in an abusive home simply because they need to be submissive to their fucking husband. What actually is submission? Is it the 21st century term for slavery. Woe unto you! You have made the teenagers in my street think that they need to FEAR men and give them respects they don't deserve simply because they are men.

Marriage is not a hierarchy of positions. It is partnership. It is BEING together. It is LOVE. It is kissing all night by the moon light without any thought for tomorrow. Women are not baby making machines. Their DUTY is not to be used.

A marriage without children can also be a sweet marriage if both parties agree together. Don't call the woman witch. (Yes I am talking to you the useless in-laws). Go get a job and stay away from peoples life. Women pride is my pride. Women courage is my courage. Women freedom is my freedom. I love women.

1 Like

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
lynpetra: I can see some guys calling for the head of the op cheesy cheesy.I love the way the op laced his words with insults esp when it is a known fact that NL folks are bad mouthed cheesy.I agree with you op,but not completely.
He is totally biased. I don't think he's man enough to handle family pressure. It is totally a shame!! grin

His thoughts are all in shambles!! cheesy
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
shaybebaby:
Marriage, relationships etc should be democratic... Not autocratic.
no one said a marriage should be autocratic. what the op is saying in essence is that the democracy of marriage should not have a President
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by M4gunners: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nothing wen person no go hear for nairaland.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bluetooth2:

Coming from a typical Nigerian girl who expects her man to provide everything for her, the same bimbo who will want her man to pay her dowry and worship her. This is fuuucking lolsterics !

Not going to boast, but I'm not your typical Nigerian girl. If you're intelligent, you should understand what I'm trying to say, but from this your post let me know if I should spell it out for you.

Ladies, your beauty depreciates over time, but your wealth will appreciate over the same time frame if you focus on being self sufficient and not relying on any man to take care of you. That is what gives men the power over us. One of those sayings that shaped my life.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by shaybebaby(f): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
godjohnson: no one said a marriage should be autocratic. what the op is saying in essence is that the democracy of marriage should not have a President
In a democratic society, women can compete equally with men for leadership elected based on the fact that they are deemed better leaders than their male counterparts at the time. Maggie Thatcher, Angela Merkel anyone? Their gender did not preclude their leadership. May the saner mind have that responsibility of being a leader irrespective of gender.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
kmcutez:

Not going to boast, but I'm not your typical Nigerian girl. If you're intelligent, you should understand what I'm trying to say, but from this your post, let me know if I should spell it out.

Ladies, your beauty depreciates over time, but your wealth will appreciate over the same time frame, if you focus on being self sufficient and not relying on any man to take care of you. That is what gives men the power over us. One of those sayings that shaped my life.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by hensben(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bluetooth2:

ROFLMAO

Biitch is trying hard to turn Nigerian women against their husbands. Damnit, Nigeria women don't need gender equality or those bullshiit, they need empowerment and that's what I expected this miserable fuuckface to be preaching !
exactly bro
* knack big stick for relationship101 head* olodo.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by MrHighSea: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
If to b head easy ask GEJ.
D guy shout 1 tin wy i lyk 'I LUV WOMEN'.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by ogawisdom(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Op it depends on where u got ur teaching abt marriage but as far as the bible is concerned ur utterances looks stu.pid to say d least tongue

D only reason a woman was created was becoz d man was alone n lonely therefore she is to b submissive n under her husband

Marriage is not a partnership its abt a leader n a helper n by this u shldnt marry a woman u can't lead its a wrong setting n women shldnt marry a man they cant look up to period

Ur kind of man is usually lazy n dull n looking for a woman to lean on in life. Sorry every woman wud dump headship of family on u in financial matters beta brace up for dt role tongue
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by switosman(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
In naira land, there is freedom of expression no freedom of post. Even when the post is filled with hog shit. People that start a new ideology have a way to go about it not to force it down people throat.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Danhumprey: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
lilmax: dan,the op is high on paracetamol
Na so o! E be like say one woman don use jazz for am!gringringrin
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
captivating: marriage is partnership? not really. The man has to be the head in reality. Can you start paying the bills with your husband? All of you will run when you are asked to help husband financially, in this case you will forget partnership. But when it comes to respect, you now remember marriage is partnership. what a joke.

So paying the bills makes you the head? I can easily pay all the bills? Does that automatically make me the head of the family?

5 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by vislabraye(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Relationship101: Kudos to all the women (and men) that are standing up against domestic abuse. Africans have experienced a large dose of abuse (especially to the women) and we need to stand up against this devilish act. I lopve women. They are queens. They are strong, energetic, important and compassionate. Damn! Did I forget to mention that they are sexy?

BUT*clears throat* for those idiots that think men are the HEAD which automatically place women somewhere beneath, I pray you fall into river niger and drown (fortunately for you, that isn't going to happen) but I still wish bad for you. To all those stupid women that has been brainwashed into thinking that they need to be beaten, harassed or maltreated for them to BE a woman, I pray you go to hell fire. You have lost your sense of becoming 'yourself'. You've sold your soul to an ideology that is contrary to the ethics of being a human being. To all those clergy that preaches 'submission' to women. I come against you with all my might. You have destroyed our women. You have made our wife remain in an abusive home simply because they need to be submissive to their fucking husband. What actually is submission? Is it the 21st century term for slavery. Woe unto you! You have made the teenagers in my street think that they need to FEAR men and give them respects they don't deserve simply because they are men.

Marriage is not a hierarchy of positions. It is partnership. It is BEING together. It is LOVE. It is kissing all night by the moon light without any thought for tomorrow. Women are not baby making machines. Their DUTY is not to be used.

A marriage without children can also be a sweet marriage if both parties agree together. Don't call the woman witch. (Yes I am talking to you the useless in-laws). Go get a job and stay away from peoples life. Women pride is my pride. Women courage is my courage. Women freedom is my freedom. I love women.
. May you find someone who will pray for you to go to Hell and may you bare your wife's name.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by ogawisdom(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
kmcutez:

So paying the bills makes you the head? I can easily pay all the bills, perhaps to the fourth generation? Does that automatically make me the head of the family?

Headship is a divine role of d man frm d Almighty father God n goes with being d family provider n protector
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Feraz(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
To see so much hate words disguised as 'truth' according to some ladies emanate from a guy makes me shudder.

When did being the head of the family equate to being in a domestic violent marriage eh? :-/ These same women (well some) you're supporting, saying that men are not the heads of their families will be the first to ditch your sorry as.s for not taking charge when you're supposed to.

I don't think there's much to learn from your rants except the one of people minding their businesses and staying away from the issues of people's marriages.

Enjoy the cheers, pats and e-kisses and blushes from the ladies here while it lasts.

So pissed I opened this thread hoping to see cogent reasons but so disappointed especially the fact that it is coming from ...wait for it....

A MALE...

3 Likes

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
onoja12: even though you are a woman,pretending to be a man and writing this hate story that wicked people like you have been trying to introduce into the society,i want to tell you that God would destroy you first,in the words of fela (animal can not dash me human right because animal does not know that i was born already with the rights).
now i got some questions for you?
1) name one establishment,organization,institution or state,that doesn't have a head?
2) do you respect you boss in the office and if yes why because am quite sure you all are partners in progress of that company
3)when two people have equal right,how do you arrive at decisions when both sides refuse to back down
4) do you respect your pastor in church and if so,why? because to me you are all partners in progress in the house of the lord,infact in that partnership only you pays
5)why is it that when under attack,you run to your man to protect you,after all you are equal to him so am guessing you should have the straight to protect yourself
6)as for domestic violence,i can tell you with all confidence that nobody has really challenged it,if not you would quickly discover that the women are the abusers who later turn around to start crying blue murder,let me give you quick examples,if you insult your man and he slaps you that cant be violence because by law you provocted him,if you slap a man and he beats you up that cant be violence,its called self defense.that's the law.the men simply have been quite why the women have there way
as for women been better than men,i put it to you that its a big lie 70% of the problems in this world are women made,and i can tell you that women are far more heartless and wicked than men

How did all these people become the head of their various establishment?
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
ogawisdom:

Headship is a divine role of d man frm d Almighty father God n goes with being d family provider n protector

Not everyone believes in the so called Almighty father, perhaps that should be taken into consideration when discussing issues such as this. The Bible was written by men. What do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Bizibi(m): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Feraz: To see so much hate words disguised as 'truth' according to some ladies emanate from a guy makes me shudder.

When did being the head of the family equate to being in a domestic violent marriage eh? :-/ These same women (well some) you're supporting, saying that men are not the heads of their families will be the first to ditch your sorry as.s for not taking charge when you're supposed to.

I don't think there's much to learn from your rants except the one of people minding their businesses and staying away from the issues of people's marriages.

Enjoy the cheers, pats and e-kisses and blushes from the ladies here while it lasts.

So pissed I opened this thread hoping to see cogent reasons but so disappointed especially the fact that it is coming from ...wait for it....

A MALE...
the op is a female
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by suwepin(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] grin THIS OP IS GAY !!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bizibi: the op is a female

Nope. Check very well. He is of the male specie like you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

How LUTH Officials Conspired With Brother’s Lover To Hide, Loot Him: Sister / Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos / 20 Things Women Should Never Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.