Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,676 members, 7,885,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:31 PM

Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? (35857 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by dmcdad: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
cc150615:
hurting a nice girl is way different from u guys agreeing to part ways due to incompatibility!
Exactly!
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
avuekwe:

Nope, it ain't seun. It's an 11 word moniker
hmmmn...id watch out wink cool
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by avuekwe(f): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
Unibenstudent: What's his moniker

Check through the thread 'at what age do u want to det married' his comment is on the 2nd page. His moniker starts with 's' and ends with n , an 11 letter word. I pray that God touches his heart for good cos I love him so much.
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by dmcdad: 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
avuekwe:

Check through the thread 'at what age do u want to det married' his comment is on the 2nd page. His moniker starts with 's' and ends with n , an 11 letter word. I pray that God touches his heart for good cos I love him so much.
Ehya... sad
Re: Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? by Youngpo413: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2014
avuekwe:

If he is yours,he will surely comeback.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k / Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About / "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.