Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,458 members, 7,881,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) (52050 Views)

Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) / Some Really Cool Optical Illusions / Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by texanomaly(f): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
UjSizzle:
There's a pair of brown shoes on the floor

And a person attached to them... tongue
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by fireforfire: 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
My eye don dey turn me oooooooo
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by fireforfire: 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
eunisam: who want to be illusive?
illussion is not far from madness oo

meaning?
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by 1stola: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
All I can say is wow!
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by eunisam: 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
fireforfire:

meaning?
meaning fireforfire.waterforwater.
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by Forwetinnah: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
BellaSwan: Funny smoking section ceiling painting

grin People are cray sha. #6FeetUnder. Good message for the smokers
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by BellaSwan: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
Forwetinnah:

grin People are cray sha. #6FeetUnder. Good message for the smokers
grin grin grin
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by DAVE5(m): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
these pictures are jst mavellous
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by eminex(m): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
wow wow
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by omenka(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
UchihaMadara:

My goodness, this is the ultimate camouflage.

Spooky!
Abeg I don try decode dis one sotey headache dey worry me. Mind cracking it for me I can't sleep if I don't!!
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
omenka: Abeg I don try decode dis one sotey headache dey worry me. Mind cracking it for me I can't sleep if I don't!!

I traced up starting from the bottom, the shoe, then it seems the hands are tucked side by side.

You see the trousers at the bottom right next to his brown, its a flexible as opposed to the hard looking white surface of the shelf base, then you trace upward from there. Basically dude is wearing gear that is exactly the same as the shelf contents.
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by Sike(m): 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
freecharles: What's on your mind grin
*clears throat*

1 Like

Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by akinsanmiobafemi(m): 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
UchihaMadara:

My goodness, this is the ultimate camouflage.

Spooky!

Me I no see anything o. Can someone pls help?
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by ddooskie(m): 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
mindurbiznes: smiley
wow
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by sebali: 12:01am On Aug 14, 2014
freecharles: Just stare at the centre of the image.(DO NOT SHAKE YOUR EYEBALL)...the painting will disappear leaving behind a blank canvas.

Me looked and looked and looked......kept looking, still looking bt sees notin. not evn a painting

1 Like

Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by sebali: 12:06am On Aug 14, 2014
freecharles: I know you see two lovers but a kid will 9 dolphins. This is because of the dominant image have in your memory.

For a kid, dolphin is dominant
For an adult, lovers are dominant

Oyibo pikin fit see dolphin bt warri pikin of 6 dey see wetin i dey see

2 Likes

Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by ogunwalea(m): 12:34am On Aug 14, 2014
U sha wan destroy person career with dis illusion of a thing. No b me una go kill sha.... I no dey c clearly again na rubbish pictures I just dey c... Abi kileleyi toriolorun? angry
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 14, 2014
freecharles: What's on your mind grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1577925_1406329764520_jpeg9bf89c5ac44da248b1337ce5a9147c0f
The first time I saw that image as somebody's wallpaper. I was like. What is wrong with you?! What are you talking about? He said. After that statement I realized it wasn't what I thought it was.
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by omenka(m): 5:55am On Aug 14, 2014
UchihaMadara:

I traced up starting from the bottom, the shoe, then it seems the hands are tucked side by side.

You see the trousers at the bottom right next to his brown, its a flexible as opposed to the hard looking white surface of the shelf base, then you trace upward from there. Basically dude is wearing gear that is exactly the same as the shelf contents.
Bro this ur explanation seems to have complicated issues oo. Just woke up, read it and went beck to the picture, cldnt see squat!!!!

#headache increases.

Somebody pls heeeeelllpppp!!!

1 Like

Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by jemigold: 7:50am On Aug 14, 2014
omenka: Bro this ur explanation seems to have complicated issues oo. Just woke up, read it and went beck to the picture, cldnt see squat!!!!

#headache increases.

Somebody pls heeeeelllpppp!!!
if you zoom the pic u ll see it better. The head is inbetween 2 red dolls on the second step of the shelf, his face is green. Just look up slowly from the shoes at the bottom.
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by TheMatrix3: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
texanomaly: Hmmm...

Please I have stared so stared at these pictures and I can neither see a bench nor any evil forest, and nobody is saying anything about it: Am I the only bad person in this house?

Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
all4naija:
The first time I saw that image as somebody's wallpaper. I was like. What is wrong with you?! What are you talking about? He said. After that statement I realized it wasn't what I thought it was.

You were meant to see what you thought you saw. The perversion isn't with you but with the other person angry
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by juman(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nice thread.

1 Like

Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by prof800(m): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
TheMatrix3:

Please I have stared so stared at these pictures and I can neither see a bench nor any evil forest, and nobody is saying anything about it: Am I the only bad person in this house?
A beach not a bench.
Can you see a beach in the picture?

And there is a forest in the background of the second picture.
Do you see it now?

It was just designed to play with the primordial part of your brain. haha.!
grin

Try these easy ones:

Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by freecharles(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nairalandi: vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvwwww..
..how many Ws is here?..op u think say u get sense pass me.oya answer my own. grin grin grin

grin 4 grin
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by freecharles(m): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
mindurbiznes: smiley

wow shocked...nice one...an image of Jesus
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by freecharles(m): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
omenka: Abeg I don try decode dis one sotey headache dey worry me. Mind cracking it for me I can't sleep if I don't!!

just look at the picture from the floor...u shld see a man's shoes. moving up gently u will see his legs
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by freecharles(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
bestestgirl:

I didn't get this one embarassed embarassed
please explain

here it is:
the lady's left arm is placed on her head.
the right arm is placed on the tree
the right leg is placed on the tree.
and the left leg (parrot's tail) is stretched
the white part of the parrot's head is her face (she's looking up)
the white beak is hand.

savvy??
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by freecharles(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
bestestgirl:

I didn't get this one embarassed embarassed
please explain
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2014
freecharles:

here it is:
the lady's left arm is placed on her head.
the right arm is placed on the tree
the right leg is placed on the tree.
and the left leg (parrot's tail) is stretched
the white part of the parrot's head is her face (she's looking up)
the white beak is hand.

savvy??
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks!!! Now I can stop squinting

1 Like

Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by mployer(m): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
UjSizzle:
Wow. There's a man in that picture cheesy
Sweet dreams dear kiss
Re: MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) by Lillyeean(f): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2014
freecharles: Believe it or not, these are perfect circles cheesy

I had to squint to getthis....cooool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) / 9-year Journey From Nairaland To The World / DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Return Of Kesari – Latest Yoruba Movie 2019 Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.