Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl, She Has About Three Cases Lying In The Court - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl, She Has About Three Cases Lying In The Court (1541 Views)

Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful / Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics / Ibinabo Is Born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl, She Has About Three Cases Lying In The Court by Rizstar: 5:33am On Jul 26, 2014
Comedy actor, John Okafor, has fired back at the president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Ibinabo Fiberesima, calling her a “small girl.”

Okafor, popularly known as Mr. Ibu, said Ibinabo just registered as a member of AGN only when she became interested to rule the Rivers State chapter of the guild.

“I was the chief coach for AGN for four years. If I’m not a member, why would I be appointed? She is just looking for something to hold. The issue is that she is a small girl, she doesn’t know anything and I was trying to correct her but she was seeing it as if I was abusing her.

“I am not abusing her; she is a good person, I must tell you. But she does not know what administration is all about, she should leave it. I’m only respecting her because of the people who are connected to how she became the president of the Guild, otherwise I would have told her straight that she can’t do it.

“How can she be the president of AGN and all the states have two chairmen each and she cannot resolve the conflict and the Board of Trustees is not in order. They are not one and she cannot resolve it?

“She selects people and gives them post. It is not proper and she is killing herself the more. If she cannot rule, let her come down. Everything about this Guild is what you know.”

Reacting to the issue of going to Aso Rock to beg for money, as Ibinabo insinuated last week, Mr Ibu said, “I have never been to Aso Rock before, so I don’t even know how the buildings are. If she wants to go for second term, no problem but I told her instead of going there to make more enemies for herself, let her stop. If she wants to go, it’s not my business. Was I the one that took her to court? She has about three cases lying in the court as I speak to you. I’m not the one that took her to court. I don’t pretend.”
http://diamondcelebrities.com/2014/07/26/ibinabo-is-just-a-small-girl-she-has-about-three-cases-lying-in-the-court-as-i-speak-to-you-mr-ibu/

Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl, She Has About Three Cases Lying In The Court by Nosyke(m): 5:42am On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl, She Has About Three Cases Lying In The Court by jeffizy(m): 5:48am On Jul 26, 2014
cry Sounds like a jss 1 student talking.
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl, She Has About Three Cases Lying In The Court by vizier007(m): 6:01am On Jul 26, 2014
jeffizy: cry Sounds like a jss 1 student talking.
you get am. the voice reading it in my head is like that of a kid trying to justify his actions.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl, She Has About Three Cases Lying In The Court by ednut1(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2014
was it not dis same woman dat was sentence for killin a doctor sometime ago

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl, She Has About Three Cases Lying In The Court by priscaoge(f): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2014
Battle of the fittest
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl, She Has About Three Cases Lying In The Court by seankay(m): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2014
Mr Ibu, no allow dis babe use car jam u o cos she's good at dat.ask d family of d doctor wey she jam undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl, She Has About Three Cases Lying In The Court by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
seankay: Mr Ibu, no allow dis babe use car jam u o cos she's got at dat.ask d family of d doctor wey she jam undecided

English murderer
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl, She Has About Three Cases Lying In The Court by hensben(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
It sucks to be both of them
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl, She Has About Three Cases Lying In The Court by seankay(m): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
opibycar:

English murderer
Mumu dey look 4 mistake.I type 4 pidgin, u still use ur eyes c mistake, no go use am find better thing like money.I remember doing this shii wen I was secondary school some years back

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl, She Has About Three Cases Lying In The Court by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
seankay:
Mumu dey look 4 mistake.I type 4 pidgin, u still use ur eyes c mistake, no go use am find better thing like money.I remember doing this shii wen I was secondary school some years back

oni kuruna labe go and play with sand with kids,
when it is time for kids to talk, I will definitely
shout you.
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl, She Has About Three Cases Lying In The Court by seankay(m): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
opibycar:

oni kuruna labe go and play with sand with kids,
when it is time for kids to talk, I will definitely
shout you.
I don't do baby things
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl, She Has About Three Cases Lying In The Court by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
seankay:
I don't do baby things

Go and wAn.k with your mates, else I finish u
Re: Ibinabo Is Just A Small Girl, She Has About Three Cases Lying In The Court by seankay(m): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
opibycar:

Go and wAn.k with your mates, else I finish u
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Rihanna Steps Out In A Bra & Male Boxers / Chris Brown Without Shirt And Without Abs!see Pic Here / Shoki Mistress "Funke Akindele" Dancing Shoki Again In Ijebu Ode (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.