Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,566 members, 7,885,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience (36156 Views)

How Long Did You Dated Your Spouse Before Marriage? / Ladies: can You Marry A Man Who Dated Your Sister For Two Years / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by tojahh(m): 12:07am On Jul 28, 2014
I actually could not date her then in school, because I no get money reach the guys wey she dey folo, but 1 year after school, wen jungle don mature, I date her, Chop her, squeeze her even sef I pound her, she begin dey yarn, I have always loved you even back then in school. Hahaha. I say yes baby, I know, lie down again I forgot to tell you something. Hahahahahaha.

5 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Sogen2(f): 12:16am On Jul 28, 2014
[quote
author=lekzzydo] wow!!! Unaabite! Wey I think say our girls no dey do
this kind shit.....buh wait is the guy name mayowa? grin[/quote]

exactly.. I neva expctd it frm an ex unaabite
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by orobs93(m): 12:17am On Jul 28, 2014
glitest: Well consider this

1. Is he enough matured, nice caring( not talking about money) etc.

2.Look at he's track records with past relationships.

3. Is he a private type of guy?.....Does run he's mouth like that of a tap to he's friends?....If yes, then well you know you both wouldnt be the only one's to know whatever happens in your relationship.

3. What if it doesn't work out for the both of you?...Be aware that once the relationship is done, the friendship is done.

4.How bad you'll be affected if you two happen to break up?, knowing the fact that you'll have to see him constantly.

Una funny sha number 2 gat me laughing...even u self wey tink say u wise my dear u nor wise oh.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:18am On Jul 28, 2014
Well well well,

I've dated a course mate before.

Well it was fun until we broke up..

And it was hell. We do see each other everyday and we try to avoid each other..

Thank God she isn't that bad a person, she would have done something to rub it in my face and make me feel jealous..

Well, my advice, u can date your course mate, but know this, your matter will be everybody's matter. Everyone will know about you two.

You won't be free in the class, less concentration at times.

And if a break up happens, that's the worse..

If he breaks up with you and he's a player, that's worst.

And he eventually dates anotger girl in your department, that's.....

Its good and its not..

But for me, its a NO.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by zube01(m): 12:20am On Jul 28, 2014
lokito: If you date your classmate he's going to be a distraction to you in class. Even in exam hall b/c of him shame will not allow you to giraffe. So no need
...hmm so because I dey date u I no fit giraffe again? Hmmm na wash ooo! Na that time sef I go dey copy like mad!!! Knowing fully well u gat my back no dulling ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Oluwapresley(m): 12:22am On Jul 28, 2014
tojahh: I actually could not date her then in school, because I no get money reach the guys wey she dey folo, but 1 year after school, wen jungle don mature, I date her, Chop her, squeeze her even sef I pound her, she begin dey yarn, I have always loved you even back then in school. Hahaha. I say yes baby, I know, lie down again I forgot to tell you something. Hahahahahaha.

weyrey..lmaaaaaaoo..hehehehe
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Pvin: 12:22am On Jul 28, 2014
Tallesty1: He said he loves you and his actions proves it and yet you friendzoned him. Why are you this wicked

No mind the girl, na this kind thing wey make Ediekan want comit sucide
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by sikells(m): 12:22am On Jul 28, 2014
chukkystar: Dis stuff happened to me in skool ooo.. I dated ma Course mate, if I no dey class, she go call me, if we get assignment, na two people own I go do ooo, after lecture, straight to d house. I no fit lie say I get lecture to dodge ha cos na d same course we dey do.. End of month she go dey save money to buy cloth me go dey broke. Well dat was first year, I was a Jew Jambito..
na u go date ajekpako babe...next time choose classy and intelligent babe..dem dey... just look deeper
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 28, 2014
phrancez: Tried it back then in school, It wasn't fun anymore cos she became my security, wanting to know my every move and who and why i was hanging with some person. Couldn't take it anymore, had to call it quits. Hail ex and present imo stars.
a girl was your security, cared about you much to even want to know the kinda friends you keep nd you called it quits cox of tht?? well some guys tho... if she cared less about you, you would also complain...

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by chibwike(m): 12:26am On Jul 28, 2014
now wats the meaning of date..just frnds or sex mates..sme1 lemme knw
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by EmmyDe25(m): 12:28am On Jul 28, 2014
Yeah i did once..... In my 100L days but the relationship lasted just over 2 semesters. Got tired of always helping out with her academic works. My Ronaldo was doing the work of Di Maria and Benzema combined.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by catillidon(f): 12:28am On Jul 28, 2014
Oh pls
Babe ur next class people don finish?. If u dey final year then look for a PGD or Masters post graduate. Same class NO RESPECT. Anyway na dis type of question makes me wonder are u d type dat dates their next door neighbour? Make I no use compound. My opinion is a step higher than you keeps u on ur toes and makes u strive for more. Gush I can't Imagine my bf sitting beside me in class. Naaaaaa won't stand it
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by orobs93(m): 12:29am On Jul 28, 2014
For my department self na only 3 girls dey datable and e b like say their class come too high the rest na Big ? Mark

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by orobs93(m): 12:31am On Jul 28, 2014
Pvin:

No mind the girl, na this kind thing wey make Ediekan want comit sucide

"EDAIKEN" laugh wan kill me oh
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by seunwen2(m): 12:31am On Jul 28, 2014
Just came here to read comments
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 28, 2014
@Austeenx dude you've got the dopest signature ever!
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Otunbakay(m): 12:37am On Jul 28, 2014
hannne: There is a coursemate of mine who loves me very much.....that's what he said and he proves it by his action.

He has been my close friend since my year one in school and I tell him almost everything including my relationship life.

I have never pictured him romantically. I just see him as a friend. He has been asking me out recently but I keep turning him down.

My reasons are that the feelings is not there yet and also I have a principle never to date my coursemate. It looks awkward. We will see everyday in class and I know mysef, I can't do a coded relationship in school.

Have you ever dated your coursemate? How was it like? How did you do it?
And I guess you are having the best of fun, friendzoning him. Why don't you just be a gentle woman and tell him the truth, thay you cannot date him so that he can channel his energy more positively and gainfully too?

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by redcliff: 12:38am On Jul 28, 2014
hannne: There is a coursemate of mine who loves me very much.....that's what he said and he proves it by his action.

He has been my close friend since my year one in school and I tell him almost everything including my relationship life.

I have never pictured him romantically. I just see him as a friend. He has been asking me out recently but I keep turning him down.

My reasons are that the feelings is not there yet and also I have a principle never to date my coursemate. It looks awkward. We will see everyday in class and I know mysef, I can't do a coded relationship in school.

Have you ever dated your coursemate? How was it like? How did you do it?
Why are you seeking advice since
1 you dont like him that way..
2. You dont want to date a course mate

What do you want us to say now to you.. you girls dont have a mind of your own
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by austinepreshyus(m): 12:41am On Jul 28, 2014
ednut1: how old are u guys. 18-22 if in dat category he go fuk u and dumped u with 98% probability. a wise babe shud nt date students. dat working and matured
what were trying to say? That girls should only date working class? Dats a wrong mindset babe!
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Spirit1(m): 12:41am On Jul 28, 2014
omicron: Sometimes it leads to marriage. 5 couples of class are now hapilly married. If it feels right, go with it.

For a gal, if u identify a guy whose future you would want to be part of, don't let the chance pass u by.

Be it in school or in the outside, a guy who wants to play with u will always do that, same for gals.

Their is nothing like over familiarity in a purposeful relationship. After all, the most purposeful of all romantic relationships -marriage- will have you spend possibly every day of your life with your partner.

It is said we should marry our friends, yet we have most of our truest and oldest friends from college, but we let them pass just because of 'peer reasons'

Unless u do not like (love) him dat way or dat much

This is exactly true. The idea of over familiarity with course mates or school mates belongs to the generation of our parents. Time has changed.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by jennylove7575(f): 1:04am On Jul 28, 2014
Oluwapresley: Babe, walai, me self fit comb eden wella ooocheesy
no qwams provided say u go drop. Just try hook up
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Tallesty1(m): 1:10am On Jul 28, 2014
ochon: Must she date someone she doesn't love? Won't the feelings be reciprocated before dating can take place? Why do you reason like this? This "friendzone" sloganeering is getting stale and childish since the Post-Hack era.
Really? So you must wait to love someone before giving them a chance? SMH! Love is a feeling we don't know, it comes in on it's own if we allow it so if you see someone who loves u then allow yourself to love them back. Give them a chance and you will see yourself beginning to love them. I don't know where and how you got the theory that you must love them b4 giving them a chance, besides I don't think she will be posting stuffs like this if she doesn't have a thing for him. I prefer friendship and lust to love but i cannot chose for her.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by jennylove7575(f): 1:15am On Jul 28, 2014
Papertrail11:

u just committed adultery....madame

u need to ask God for forgivness.....expect a reciprocal of ur action in ur marriage
ha ha ha ha ha ha....shio a ha ha...see pastor pikin talking gospel..ha ha ha who cares about marriage? Please rest ur case. Worry less about me. Its my life.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by davidif: 1:18am On Jul 28, 2014
Tallesty1: He said he loves you and his actions proves it and yet you friendzoned him. Why are you this wicked

Bro, you do know you can really like someone without loving or developing feelings for them?
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by jennylove7575(f): 1:19am On Jul 28, 2014
mstik: so in essence, you bleeped him while he helped you graduate from the university?
yes of course. Use what u have to get what u want. Look Na who pass know book...i no send. I really enjoyed uni days.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by b3llo(m): 1:22am On Jul 28, 2014
tojahh: I actually could not date her then in school, because I no get money reach the guys wey she dey folo, but 1 year after school, wen jungle don mature, I date her, Chop her, squeeze her even sef I pound her, she begin dey yarn, I have always loved you even back then in school. Hahaha. I say yes baby, I know, lie down again I forgot to tell you something. Hahahahahaha.
hahaha... Bad strategist. God was watching in 3D HD.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Tallesty1(m): 1:27am On Jul 28, 2014
davidif:

Bro, you do know you can really like someone without loving or developing feelings for them?
apparently because you have locked your heart against them.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by jennylove7575(f): 1:34am On Jul 28, 2014
desdichando: watsup nw....no message from u sincei m at winchester area
I no trust u
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by davidif: 1:36am On Jul 28, 2014
Tallesty1: apparently because you have locked your heart against them.

Duh You do know that not everybody you meet or who happens to your friend is meant for dating right?
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Tallesty1(m): 1:47am On Jul 28, 2014
davidif:

Duh You do know that not everybody you meet or who happens to your friend is meant for dating right?
I never doubted that.......... But do you think the girl will post this thing if she doesn't love the guy?
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by davidif: 1:51am On Jul 28, 2014
Tallesty1: Really? So you must wait to love someone before giving them a chance? SMH! Love is a feeling we don't know, it comes in on it's own if we allow it so if you see someone who loves u then allow yourself to love them back. Give them a chance and you will see yourself beginning to love them. I don't know where and how you got the theory that you must love them b4 giving them a chance,

Omo, see Nigerian reasoning! How could you date someone you don't love?? Is this how relationships work in Naija? Dating somebody out of pity? Una dey try o. ATTRACTION IS NOT A CHOICE. For the most part, you can't help who you are attracted to or not attracted to. It's just the law of nature bra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? / Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years / What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.