Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964 - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964 (19547 Views)

Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos / Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964 / Miss Universe Beauty Pageant 1964 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964 by kobonaire(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
engineerboat:

What is your problem with that,

Primary school boy
my apologies, I like to see curves ... and not women draped in blankets.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964 by pweetiedee(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dsimple: SEE WHAT CHRISTAINITY AND MORDERNISATION HAS TURN D WORLD INTO? LEGALISING PROSTITUTION CALLING IT BEAUTY CONTEST.

WHAT IS D GAIN?
REMEMBER U WILL GIVE ACCOUNT OF ALL THINGS ALLAH GIVES U INCLUDING UR BODY AND UR WEALTH.
REPENT AND EMBRACE ISLAM.
PLS DONT JUDGE ISLAM WITH WHAT A MUSLIM DO OR MUSLIM COMMUNITY DOES, RATHER FOLLOW D QURAN AND HADITH. IN WHICH THERE IS NO CONTRADICTION WITHIN OR BTW THEM.
SALAM...... ALLAH LOVES D REPANCE
what is this one saying
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964 by tochstorm(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
kastonkastrol: i dove hat for this your gbagaun.. Happy sunday and happy sallah in advance grin
some body trying to report a GBaguan just "gbaguaned"
I "dove" my hat for you too.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964 by Isiterere(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
disloman: Y una like to take paracetamol. 4 someone's headache.I didn't correct him.just highlighted his mistake.keep. Calm Mr lecturer.
am sorry bro, that quote was a mistake, not meant for you. Peace

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964 by ezelous: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
When indecency was Neva born.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964 by Bigsteveg(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
pweetiedee: what is this one saying

U dey mind d mumu guy ni...Dsimple abi wetin he call im name
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
She has her real hair on.

Not that weave shyt that all the recent ones were wearing. Shameful things angry
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964 by revelationuche: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
She is a princess .Not the show us ur boobs and backs we ve dese daz [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964 by jpphilips(m): 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Bigsteveg: 50 years ago. Before many of us were born. How things have changed. They were still beautiful back then though...

NOTE THE DRESS...I WONDER WHERE THE MINI, ARMLESS CAME FROM.

The Nigerian is actually Edna park, she was the first Nigerian to make it to the miss universe, unfortunately she fainted when she felt she lost out on racist grounds.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964 by Bigsteveg(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
jpphilips:

The Nigerian is actually Edna park, she was the first Nigerian to make it to the miss universe, unfortunately she fainted when she felt she lost out on racist grounds.

U try o brother, can u pls tell us more about her? Is she still alive?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964 by charis3(f): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hi people,

For absolutely gorgeous jewelry, both casuals/official and traditional, your most reliable point of call will be Vynx beads.

At Vynx, we ensure we use the highest quality of materials by carefully selecting from the best suppliers in the industry.

We use swarovski elements, corals, glass beads and semi precious stones.

Also, we provide the perfect gift items for your loved ones and have it delivered also.

Here are some of our pieces.

You can call us on 08020834370

Nikki
Head of sales, Vynx beads

Re: Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964 by Dibiachukwu: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fabrics! Fabrics!! Fabrics!!! / Latest Ankara Blouse And Wrapper Style -vol 2 / White Express Egg Yolk 5days Lighten Lotion & Serum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.