Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,045 members, 7,890,442 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:07 PM

First Bank Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Help (1073 Views)

How Can Your Bank Help You To Achieve Your Goals? / Nairaland, Sterling Bank, Union Bank, Help Over Undispensed Cash But Debited :'( / Standard Trust Bank Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Help by Sagator: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
I tried to but something online with a first bank mastercard atm and it got put in my ledger balance cause it didn't go through. Does anyone know how long it will take before it is returned to my "available balance"
Re: First Bank Help by Tantoluwa(m): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hello Sagator. The way you have described this transaction, it appears it has been put on lien; that is, it is in what you understand to be your ledger balance. In this instance, it will take seven (7) days for the lien to be automatically removed and the fund made available to spend. I hope this response has been useful. If you would like any further clarification, don't hesitate to send an email to firstcontact@firstbanknigeria.com. Alternatively, you may tweet @firstbanknigeria. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Business For Stay Home Wife / Computerised Plastic Id Card Business & Eltron P420 Printer for sale. / Business You Can Start With Tittle Capital Of N2,000 And Grow To N250,000 Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.