Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,753 members, 7,941,855 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Guys That Piss Me Off - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Piss Me Off (10549 Views)

Ladies That Piss Me Off / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / 3 Things Guys Do With Pride That Piss Girls Off... From Day 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by jennylove7575(f): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2014
Penniless guys with long throat weh wan chop better thing. Guys who cannot even afford my Brazilian wig asking me out. Or guys who dey drive kponkpon agbegilodo in the like of car asking me out and guys weh dey wear China clothing. Those are the kind of guys that pisses me off.

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Ranchhoddas: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2014
@buttchick,1 .I am the owner of my moniker and not any cute bollywood star.2.I don't believe it was a typo,it was an outright 'gbagaun'. 3.I am not acting holier than anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Sunkyphil(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: Yeyeyeye. It's my own playground oo. You no serious. Make una talk your own 'piss off' things na. Why una dey long am? Y'all should just say what it is that you don't like in some dates/relationships. You are all just attacking mine. Una never see o.

And oh, yeah, one more. I don't like it when guys assume going on a date means I want to go and eat and dine. How about a shooting range? Playing polo? Comedy club? Boat ride? Mountain climb? Joy ride?

Haba

watch out for return leg o,dem don go church,grin so prepare for counterattack

but actually what most people think a date is all about is to whine and dine especially here in africa.
And back to ur topic i hate deceit and lies,those two things kind of make me furious

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Ranchhoddas: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2014
jennylove7575: Penniless guys with long throat weh wan chop better thing. Guys who cannot even afford my Brazilian wig asking me out. Or guys who dey drive kponkpon agbegilodo in the like of car asking me out and guys weh dey wear China clothing. Those are the kind of guys that pisses me off.
i really hate to say this but it's PISS and not PISSES. *covers face to avoid hot slap*.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2014
Okay. What's with the numbers? It was an outright gbagaun, chai, see my life outside... na me come gbagaun like this. Addressed and acknowledged.

So your name is Ranchhoddas. Sounds like a name I heard in the movie "three idiots" undecided

What pisses you off then? Nothing? Even if she smells and has hair on her chin? Huh?

Ranchhoddas: @buttchick,1 .I am the owner of my moniker and not any cute bollywood star.2.I don't believe it was a typo,it was an outright 'gbagaun'. 3.I am not acting holier than anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2014
Ranchhoddas: i really hate to say this but it's PISS and not PISSES. *covers face to avoid hot slap*.

Chai... and now you are on to her own case. yet you won't say yours. undecided

jennylove7575: Penniless guys with long throat weh wan chop better thing. Guys who cannot even afford my Brazilian wig asking me out. Or guys who dey drive kponkpon agbegilodo in the like of car asking me out and guys weh dey wear China clothing. Those are the kind of guys that piss me off.
Hahahahha. Chai.. and na them dey claim victim pass. You will see them all over the place. I never see!!! Lol @china clothing. Na designer now, at least it's not made in aba. grin
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Sunkyphil(m): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2014
jennylove7575: Penniless guys with long throat weh wan chop better thing. Guys who cannot even afford my Brazilian wig asking me out. Or guys who dey drive kponkpon agbegilodo in the like of car asking me out and guys weh dey wear China clothing. Those are the kind of guys that pisses me off.
brazilian hair is no longer in vogue but german hair

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by jennylove7575(f): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2014
Ranchhoddas: i really hate to say this but it's PISS and not PISSES. *covers face to avoid hot slap*.
see poor man talking
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2014
Sunkyphil:

And back to ur topic i hate deceit and lies,those two things kind of make me furious
Deceit and lies are two things we all have wired in us. The 'often' and the 'why' of it is where our differences lie. I lie oo but for good reasons. But when a guy lies to score a date, that's just arggh!!!

jennylove7575: see poor man talking
grin you sef!!! grin

Sunkyphil:
European. grin how you know? So we go knw say you don save money buy am before for your girl abi? tongue
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by jennylove7575(f): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2014
Sunkyphil:
thanks for your correction you know the name, I own the hair

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2014
Ouch!!!!! grin grin grin #qbam#
jennylove7575: thanks for your correction you know the name, I own the hair
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Ranchhoddas: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2014
jennylove7575: see poor man talking
see rich woman ''gbagauning''.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 27, 2014
Just say your own now!!!! Arggggghhh!!!! Stop derailing or picking holes in what others are saying!!!!

Mister Ranch.... talk your own, or angry
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Sunkyphil(m): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick:
Deceit and lies are two tings everyone have wired in them. The 'often' and the 'why' of it is where our differences lie. I lie oo but for good reasons. But when a guy lies to score a date, that's just arggh!!!
everyone lies but wen its becoming too much is what makes me angry,i wont take dat person serious

European. grin how you know? So we go knw say you don save money buy am before for your girl abi? tongue[/quote]
save ke?wen be say two brazilian hair don buy half a plot for ayobo there

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2014
Sunkyphil:
tongue
save ke?wen be say two brazilian hair don buy half a plot for ayobo there
grin really? Be serious. We're looking to buy a land oo. But they want to cut our neck with the prices.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by kowalsky: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2014
babseg: Buttchick

Ok o. I just believe say u never talk true. What if a guy have all these things that pisses u off, con get money money pass dangote. Will he still piss u off

she dey madt ni..
itz wen ders no money dat gurlz start analysin guyz.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by jennylove7575(f): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2014
Ranchhoddas: see rich woman ''gbagauning''.
yes o..its a matter of cash.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Sunkyphil(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: grin really? Be serious. We're looking to buy a land oo. But they want to cut our neck with the prices.
are u in lagos? Go to ayobo u will get at cheaper rate,na stone dem go even use measure am for u grin

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2014
Dexter, go back to your lab ooo tongue money or no money, people have their reasons. Money isntt everything na. Some people dey look fine fine, some others na money and some na the big yiansh or boobs. For ladies too, na tall, beard, scent, grammar, health, fitness, and etc.

Btw, guys also look out for money oo. Na play play you think that guy dey ask who wants sugarmummy ni? cheesy

kowalsky:

she dey madt ni..

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2014
Sunkyphil:
are u in lagos? Go to ayobo u will get at cheaper rate,na stone dem go even use measure am for u grin
mtchew... I go konk you now. You re not serious. tongue
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by purplesummer(f): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2014
One thing I've observed, notwithstanding the many attacks on her grammar, buttchick has tried not to insult anybody, that to me is a rare quality on nairaland.
cool

5 Likes

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Ranchhoddas: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2014
jennylove7575: yes o..its a matter of cash.
i just looked at your profile,is that...?
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2014
purplesummer: One thing I've observed, notwithstanding the many attacks on her grammar, buttchick has tried not to insult anybody, that to me is a rare quality on nairaland.
cool
Hahaha. No time jor. I still want to know yours oo. tongue
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2014
Hahahahahaha
Hehehehehheh
Hihiihihihihihi

Ur pocket reach? grin is that real? Huh?
Ranchhoddas: i just looked at your profile,is that...?
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2014
*sneezes violently...* hmmmm. Nigerian women and their problems.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Sunkyphil(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: mtchew... I go konk you now. You re not serious. tongue
but seriously its cheap there just dat d place is not all dat developed
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2014
Sunkyphil:
but seriously its cheap there just dat d place is not all dat developed
na develop we want chop? We need a place in Lagos, enough paying ridiculous house rents jare. I own a place outside lagos already and he also has his own wwwwway outside lagos. But we need our own haven in lasgidi. But thanks, I'll look into it sha.
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Ranchhoddas: 11:30am On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: Hahahahahaha
Hehehehehheh
Hihiihihihihihi

Ur pocket reach? grin is that real? Huh?
i don't deal in cheap merchandise!!

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by purplesummer(f): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick:
Hahaha. No time jor. I still want to know yours oo. tongue
That's the spirit.

Lol. My sister, each guy comes with his own flaws, it's for me to choose those I can tolerate and the the ones I shut out of my life (permanently or temporarily).

There are some who are amenable to corrections and there are some who would take offence at it.

My point is, even Prince Charming has his own flaws, so a girl should choose the one imperfect guy that she'd love perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by babseg(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2014
kowalsky:

she dey madt ni..

I like ur moniker
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by kowalsky: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2014
babseg:

I like ur moniker

fenk u wink
Re: Guys That Piss Me Off by Sunkyphil(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: na develop we want chop? We need a place in Lagos, enough paying ridiculous house rents jare. I own a place outside lagos already and he also has his own wwwwway outside lagos. But we need our own haven in lasgidi. But thanks, I'll look into it sha.
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. / Jealous Husband Seals Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue In Kitui. PHOTOS / Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.