Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,065 members, 7,928,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 10:48 AM

I Want To Learn How To Speak Yoruba - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Want To Learn How To Speak Yoruba (526 Views)

If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn How To Speak Yoruba by Olarewajub: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
I want to learn how to speak yoruba. Is the anyone who is willing to teach me the yoruba language here on Nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

Its Salah Day, What Do Our Moslem Brothers Have To Tell Us? / Nigerians And This Projecting Our Voices Though / Yoruba Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.