Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,475 members, 7,971,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:19 PM

Ibadan To Abuja - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ibadan To Abuja (4013 Views)

Please Advice: Best Route From Lagos To Abuja (road Trip) / Abuja To Uyo By Road on 19 09 2014/ Uyo To Abuja By Road on 21-22 09 2014 / Live Updates Of Upcoming Road Round Trip From Ibadan To Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan To Abuja by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
CityNG:

I don't own a beetle, but if it will titilate you further I'll find a 60s beetle and buy it.

Hmmmmn
Re: Ibadan To Abuja by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2014
smartchoice:

Will contact you when am around....of course I will be there to see your beetle? cheesy

Look I've been waiting. Are we going to meet for drinks or what?

Don't tell me you're a faceless NL bragado grin
Re: Ibadan To Abuja by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2014
CityNG:

Look I've been waiting. Are we going to meet for drinks or what?

Don't tell me you're a faceless NL bragado grin

I will be there next week...bragga whaat? cheesy
Re: Ibadan To Abuja by uboma(m): 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
@op, you didnt update us on your road trip to Abuja from IB. I remember sometime in March this year, i drove my E39 from Lagos to Abuja. Being my first, i didnt know the routes that well so i relied on directions. It was a smooth ride except for the pot holes and our men on black who were always on hand to ask for tips.

I spent some time at Ibadan at Kakanfo Inn. I enjoyed one of my favourite food (amala with gbegiri) and the social life. Its a town i will visit some day soon.
Re: Ibadan To Abuja by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
uboma: @op, you didnt update us on your road trip to Abuja from IB. I remember sometime in March this year, i drove my E39 from Lagos to Abuja. Being my first, i didnt know the routes that well so i relied on directions. It was a smooth ride except for the pot holes and our men on black who were always on hand to ask for tips.

I spent some time at Ibadan at Kakanfo Inn. I enjoyed one of my favourite food (amala with gbegiri) and the social life. Its a town i will visit some day soon.

I decided to postpone the trip and instead I toured more closer to Ibadan.
Re: Ibadan To Abuja by uboma(m): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
CityNG:

I decided to postpone the trip and instead I toured more closer to Ibadan.

Okay.
Re: Ibadan To Abuja by bimbor(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

LG govt boys are on the rd to collect road taxes,radio licence tax,mobile adverts, .......... There are a lot of taxes corporate bodies ard supposed to pay every year, funny thing is if you enter any local govt office to pay for this stuff every thing will cost you between 5-10k (depending on your bargaining power) but on the road hmmm its a different ball game, since they stoped them from putting sticks and nails on the road, they now work with the security agents at security check points e.g army will stop you and tell you to park, LG boys will continue the interogation.

As for the custom duty guy even a car I bought here on nairaland last week (tokumbor unregistered) with tincan custom duty was stopped at okene as it was being delivered they pointed out 1 very small detail and said yes the car was cleared in tincan but the agent did not pay all the processing fees! How they figured it out I don't know, well I called up the chap that sold the vehicle, he called up the agent, agent called customs 7hrs later money exchanged hands (agent transfered cash)car was released. Now for that type of car your heart would alwasy skip a beat when you get to a custom check point.

For the custom duty I DONT CARRY THE CERTIFICATES IN MY VEHICLE, I just flash a get out of jail card when stopped and move on.

Lol @ Get out of jail card

Bros u sure say dat ur get out of jail card no be Ak47? grin
Re: Ibadan To Abuja by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2014
bimbor:

Lol @ Get out of jail card

Bros u sure say dat ur get out of jail card no be Ak47? grin

Who can know?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Choose Between Venza, Camry And BMW / Old Plate Number Is No Longer Allowed In Fct / Toyota Camry 1997 2.2 Xle Vs Bmw E36(318i) Vs Mercedes C220

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.